Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    skanji32 wrote:
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in this petition. It's been frustrating, and little to acknowledgement on our efforts, but the day is finally here...

I had to be cryptic about my contact who works with Cameron Crowe as so much of it was out of their hands. Sorry if I peeved people off, but glad the info I received and shared was true.

Can't wait to hear and see this thing!!
    -sk

I don't who or why anyone would've been peeved. You actually gave me hope when I had none. Thank you so much and Thanks everyone who participated in this. People have the power! Way to go 10C
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in this petition. It's been frustrating, and little to acknowledgement on our efforts, but the day is finally here...

I had to be cryptic about my contact who works with Cameron Crowe as so much of it was out of their hands. Sorry if I peeved people off, but glad the info I received and shared was true.

Can't wait to hear and see this thing!!
    -sk

I don't who or why anyone would've been peeved. You actually gave me hope when I had none. Thank you so much and Thanks everyone who participated in this. People have the power! Way to go 10C
    like!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Awesome! Great to see a happy ending to this.

db
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    demetrios wrote:
    southp wrote:
    purchased.

I liked the fact that they changed the packaging. This way, the collector value of the first edition should stay somewhat high (like a 1st pressing of ITW), but everyone else can still own the actual release for their enjoyment.

I agree. Plus if it was packaged "exactly" the same like the first edition, all hell would of broken loose here, seeing it was sold much more a year ago. A lot of folks would of been complaining why they paid a lot more for the same product. Though, many now are complaining they got screwed over cause now the product is cheaper, even if comes in a different packaging.

Some ppl just love a whinge...

I hope an email goes out to inform 10c members that this available again for a limited period..

Bump..
  • Options
    As someone who signed this petition back in October, thank you Pearl Jam!
    Boulder 11/26/93, Denver 3/7/94, Red Rocks 6/20/95, LA 7/14/98, Palo Alto 10/31/99, San Diego 10/25/00, San Bernadino 10/28/00, Denver 4/1/03, Denver 7/2/06, LA 7/09/06, Hollywood 7/12/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/6/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 5/6.22, LA 5/7/22
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

I hope an email goes out to inform 10c members that this available again for a limited period..

Bump..
    you was one of the few believed in this.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,917
    Thanks 10C for bringing this back. Happy for everybody who missed out last time. I skipped the first time around because the price was ludicrous but not this time.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    [

Bump..
    10c mails about it just arrived
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    IT WORKed! :D
    i like sound...
  • Options
    Thanks a lot to everyone who kept this dream alive!

Ordered my blu-ray copy!
  • Options
    WooHoo :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    southp wrote:
    purchased.

I liked the fact that they changed the packaging. This way, the collector value of the first edition should stay somewhat high (like a 1st pressing of ITW), but everyone else can still own the actual release for their enjoyment.

I agree. Plus if it was packaged "exactly" the same like the first edition, all hell would of broken loose here, seeing it was sold much more a year ago. A lot of folks would of been complaining why they paid a lot more for the same product. Though, many now are complaining they got screwed over cause now the product is cheaper, even if comes in a different packaging.

I believe this is a very elegant solution. I guess we have two type of PJ people in here:

1 - Collectors; 2 - People that want the content;

Another guess would be that the second group contains all the first group. We have to protect both and respect the differences. For people that are collectors... they release means nothing, if they lost the first one they still have to go to e-bay to buy the first one. For the second group (me included) we are happy we can have the material to watch.

For those who think they paid too much on the original one; place the order for the new one and sell the collectible item for a couple of 100's.
    In love with music
  • Options
    And this is why PJ has the best fan club in the world. Thank you for listening to us! Woohoo!
    BOS-98-00-03-04-06-10-13-16-18;ALB-03;MTL-05
    web.archive.org/web/20030202174226/http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/PearlJam/fanscene/2000/830bos2.html
    web.archive.org/web/20090204082549/http://sonymusic.com/artists/PearlJam/fanscene/2003/711man1.html
  • Options
    alot of members are online after 10c mails about this..alkot will be happy! :)
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks to all you guys on this petition! And a thanks to PJ.
  • Options
    Good job ten club!!!! Great job to all who petitioned!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!
  • Options
    Niiiiiiiiiice! :D Preordered IMMEDIATELY this time!! Won't make that mistake again :oops:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    It is always good to keep the hope!! :D Way to go 10c. Thanks for listening to us!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Good job ten club!!!! Great job to all who petitioned!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!

yep, and i have ordered the BluRay 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    [

Bump..

I sent santos a pm last night asking about sending emails so ppl that dont
    post or come here wont miss out again.
    He said it can take up to 48 hrs..
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    [

Bump..

awesome!!! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    thanks to the petitioners.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    The DVD's are sold out. http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1231

If you haven't already placed an order for a Blu-ray copy, better make it fast already!! http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1230
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I just wanted to comeback in this thread since it's been about 100 pages since I last visited and say congratulations to everyone in here who proved me wrong.

You guys were persistent enough to get the 10c to re-release this. Good on you.
  • Options
    Both are still in the goods perhaps the original quota sold out, but back there now
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Both are still in the goods
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Popmartijn wrote:
    Single Video Theory and Touring Band 2000 are available on DVD too.
    SVT: http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... cts_id=361
    TB2000: http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... cts_id=379
    From what I can see they're in stock too.

I checked on Monday and nothing, I checked again and same result:

304459_4159113369429_1578033897_n.jpg

550610_4159118249551_1157210672_n.jpg

But thanks all the same for the good vibe and taking the time to reply...

aus_suz wrote:

I wrote to TC once asking about many things, the email issue included, and they told me that emails are sent up to around 75 K people at a time... but it takes time to gather all the people, and even though it's bulk mail, emails go out one by one, but very fast, and that's why some of us get it one day, and others later that day or the following day... bear in mind time zones as well...

demetrios wrote:
    The DVD's are sold out. http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1231

If you haven't already placed an order for a Blu-ray copy, better make it fast already!! http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1230

It's back again, this is just for another bump...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    55 MA Posts: 157
    Thank you for listening it may have taken a while but it was worth the wait and my order is in!!!!!
    :D