Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Popmartijn wrote:
    Bumpity bump.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    skanji32 wrote:
    I received confirmation a while ago (that I shared here), that when the LE discs are re-released, they will not contain any extra info including extra footage, reincoded footage, etc. It will be the content on the original discs...

That's cool. Least the product that many originally wanted that missed out will get a chance to pick up a copy.
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    Popmartijn wrote:
    Bumpity bump.
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bump....

23 minutes ago on the pearljam facebook page was a status *like* if u have seen PJ20
    This is our chance to voice the re-release of the Blu ray and DVD Ltd Ed's

Lets do it!!!!
  • Options
    Come on...

Bump..
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    I posted a comment.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    bump....

23 minutes ago on the pearljam facebook page was a status *like* if u have seen PJ20
    This is our chance to voice the re-release of the Blu ray and DVD Ltd Ed's

Lets do it!!!!

We should all just not click the like button so the band will know people still haven't seen it yet so they's got to press more of these PJ20 Deluxe Box Sets to get the word out. :angel:
  • Options
    Pmub
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    Pmub
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Pumb...........
  • Options
    The winter has come and is almost gone here. :D
    (Well it's never really, really winter in Brazil. Not as cold as the North Hemisphere)

ohhh by the way.... BUMP
    In love with music
  • Options
    Got a new telly today and watched the standard PJ20 :corn: ...... OMG it was amazing, wish I could watch those 2 other discs... grrrrrrr
  • Options
    oh yeah BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Is it time yet?...
  • Options
    I wish it was time... Bump!
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    oh yeah BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    *fistbump*
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    *fistbump*
  • Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    If they're not gonna redo the discs could they not just release The Fans are Alright in some type of digital format. Disc 2 was made available by itunes. I remain more than a little confused.
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    If they're not gonna redo the discs could they not just release The Fans are Alright in some type of digital format. Disc 2 was made available by itunes. I remain more than a little confused.

I'm still waiting for disc 2 to be available on iTunes outside of the US.
    And while I'm waiting.... BUMP
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    mbowersmbowers Posts: 109
    I think you're all about to be excited ... Just saw it in the shop, then it was taken down. Same video content, different package according to the description...
  • Options
    Oh, and it was $30 for DVD and $40 for blu-ray, just to note.
  • Options
    mbowers wrote:

Thanks for the news! :) I haven't posted on this thread in a long time since, to be honest, I had given up hope. It's hard to believe that it's a year since this has been going on. Here's hoping everyone who wants one will actually get a chance this time around. :D
  • Options
    mbowers wrote:

What was? The Deluxe 3 disc set? $30 bucks for the DVD set & $40 for the Blu-ray set?
    I doubt it.

Or maybe that was the Kids Are Twenty single disc?
  • Options
    It was for the three disc. It also had a no image available sign next to it. So it could look like anything. When I saw it, it was under the posters section, which is odd, but that may just be how it was being tested. It had a shipping date too, but I didn't look too closely, because I didn't figure it would go away so fast. I want to saw it was in November some time, but don't quote me on that.
  • Options
    mbowers wrote:
    It was for the three disc. It also had a no image available sign next to it. So it could look like anything. When I saw it, it was under the posters section, which is odd, but that may just be how it was being tested. It had a shipping date too, but I didn't look too closely, because I didn't figure it would go away so fast. I want to saw it was in November some time, but don't quote me on that.

Cool! Wouldn't mind picking up an extra Pearl Jam Twenty Deluxe Box Set that's half the price I originally pay for. :)