Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    yes please. i wish they would had let us know that the blu ray box set was in limited supply. i held off on buying it because it was expensive and i figured id get it at a later date. shame on you pearl jam, you have hundreds of people on here willing to throw their wallets and however much is inside at you.

The item did say it was limited edition and hundreds of people did throw their wallets and bought the DVD & Blu-ray copies. They released a product that was sold out in 3 weeks. It's not their fault. They released 2 versions. A single disc of the film & a limited edition three disc set of the film. The single disc is still available for purchase.

This topic will forever go on & on. I just don't know why Kelly, Cameron or anyone else from 10club can't post here & close the case up. Will they or won't they make any more copies. That's that.
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    Haven't been around in awhile, but I'm still at the bottom of the pyramid; I'll hold up for as long as I have to.

The 10C/KCM's lack of transparency shows just how transparent they are. The light that shines through does not reflect kindly.

:(
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    So unless I'm missing something, how come you can go to the shop and add one to your cart?
    NERDS!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    So unless I'm missing something, how come you can go to the shop and add one to your cart?
    That'# the standard. We want the Deluxe edition, which is the one with the extras (The fans are alright, etc).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Still waiting... :fp:
  • Options
    Still waiting... :fp:
    :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    :idea:
    ajb
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    :roll:
  • Options
    fcbittencafcbittenca Posts: 345
    Yesterday I had another screening of the Single Disc Blu Ray Edition... (Thanks god I did not kept waiting only on the deluxe edition). If it EVER comes out again I will of course buy the deluxe edition. (Some friend of my will get a gift of the single disc edition)

I am still waiting for the one year anniversary of this thread. Oct, 13th 2012.
    Do we have virtual beer already?
    In love with music
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    I am glad you bought it and are happy. Me, I am continuing my boycott. If they never re-release the deluxe edition then they will never get my dollars.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    fcbittencafcbittenca Posts: 345
    strilo wrote:
    I am glad you bought it and are happy. Me, I am continuing my boycott. If they never re-release the deluxe edition then they will never get my dollars.

I hear you brother... but I had them on sale in Brazil on store. (They are nowhere to be found now)
    Between the single disc and nothing... I decided on the single disc.

Two things I regret never buying on the PJ catalog.

1 - Merkin Ball
    2 - Benaroya on Vinyl

Benaroya I don't regret that much because they were REALLY limited (numbered); I was broke at the time, so bad luck on me. Nothing on 10C on this one. Merkin Ball was pure bad luck.

On this Deluxe Edition I already said this, but it can't be said enough... The limited 10C released was REALLY limited. It's different from a numbered item. Collector item... when you say. We have 1000 and that's it. If you miss it, you miss it. It was never said this by 10C... and this is why I support the re-print.

By the way... I will still buy it if they ever print this again.
    In love with music
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    fcbittenca wrote:
    On this Deluxe Edition I already said this, but it can't be said enough... The limited 10C released was REALLY limited. It's different from a numbered item. Collector item... when you say. We have 1000 and that's it. If you miss it, you miss it. It was never said this by 10C... and this is why I support the re-print.

The part of the story that is missing is that the LE release has been authorized by Cameron Crowe for re-release...it just is being held up at 10c for some unknown reason for the past 2-3 months.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    skanji32 wrote:
    fcbittenca wrote:

The part of the story that is missing is that the LE release has been authorized by Cameron Crowe for re-release...it just is being held up at 10c for some unknown reason for the past 2-3 months.

What what? So any day now there will be more Deluxe Edition DVD / Blu-ray PJ20 passion sold @ the 10club store?

SWEET ZOMBIE JEBUS!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    10c please re-stock!!!!
    We are waiting!!!
    Help us!!!
  • Options
    Spoken wrote:
    10c please re-stock!!!!
    We are waiting!!!
    Help us!!!
  • Options
    Spoken wrote:
    10c please re-stock!!!!
    We are waiting!!!
    Help us!!!

I'm gonna predict on Monday September 10th, the one year anni PJ20 was premiered in Toronto, 10club will sell a few more of those extra PJ20 Deluxe Edition Box Set's @ the store. Or maybe Thursday September 20th, the day the film will released world wide in theaters.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    skanji32 wrote:
    fcbittenca wrote:

Or there's more to a rerelease than CC and 10C agreeing?
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    yuuuuup
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    bazzer wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:
    fcbittenca wrote:

Or there's more to a rerelease than CC and 10C agreeing?
    Maybe they're trying to decide just how bad on them it'll look if they re-release the same deplorably transferred film with no mention of just how terrible it looks on what should be high-definition. Some scenes feel like they prepped the scenes for YouTube release, then put it on a Blu-Ray disc. Pathetic.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    skanji32 wrote:
    fcbittenca wrote:

That's sad. I wish we could know the reasons for this. But of course, we never will.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    bumpito
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    I should have an update by the end of the day.

(or if the above offends you in whatever way, please read below...)

***bump***
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    dirtybobdirtybob Posts: 42
    skanji32 wrote:

***bump***

LOL nice :lol:

Looking forward to it!!!

db
  • Options
    Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    skanji32 wrote:

***bump***

Ahem.
  • Options
    Rambis35 wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:

***bump***

Ahem.

:corn: