***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rockpantsrockpants Posts: 838
    strilo wrote:
    Yeah this thing is stretching out past the point of ridiculousness. Just release more of the fucking thing already.

By now, they've gone past ridiculous and ludicrous. They've gone PLAID.

plaid7-spaceballs.jpg
  • PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382
    NatoCortes wrote:
    ~I'm pretty sure it won't harm if I say ...
    PLEAAAAAASE...
    pretty pretty pleasy please?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=65479&d=1321287686

LOL!
    Popmartijn wrote:
    NatoCortes wrote:
    PLEAAAAAASE...

LOL!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Popmartijn wrote:
    NatoCortes wrote:
    PLEAAAAAASE...

LOL!

This cat is creepy looking but says it all...
    :)
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Posts: 6,136

This cat is creepy looking but says it all...

Not only creepy looking, but also listening, Antonio Banderas provides the voice for both the English and Spanish version, he makes the cat sound creepy and horny, even more in the Spanish version...

by the way, any news about the restocking? :corn:
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    rockpants wrote:
    strilo wrote:
    Yeah this thing is stretching out past the point of ridiculousness. Just release more of the fucking thing already.

By now, they've gone past ridiculous and ludicrous. They've gone PLAID.

plaid7-spaceballs.jpg

This is totally true.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Is the extra content still only available on US itunes?
    Someone mentioned the re-release of the EV uke book I ordered a few weeks ago and it arrived today
    Its a beautiful book.....definitely worth the money. I didnt realise it came with a cd as well..so well presented..

Bumpity bump..
  • skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    I have been advised of the following earlier today on the status of the BluRay issue by someone who didn't want to be named but is in the "know":
    "Have hope. Things are in motion"

stay tuned everyone.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    bump
  • fcbittencafcbittenca Posts: 345
    skanji32 wrote:
    I have been advised of the following earlier today on the status of the BluRay issue by someone who didn't want to be named but is in the "know":

stay tuned everyone.

Really dude? "The Insider" move again? This act of I know someone from inside that doesn't want to be named is so Elementary School. Really... No source, no info please.

As you can see the thread is alive for months now, it proves that people have hope. We appreciate your efforts on Cameron Crowe's website. What is your objective with your post? Have people ask you who is the magical person that you know from inside PJ or TenClub that can deliver us some news?

On a different subject:

1 - I argueed with someone on the BluRay image quality. I AM REALLY SORRY. You were right. The new footage has problems. I agree. Nothing that I can't live with. But it has problems.

2 - Someone here said that is a mood killer to see the Number 1 (as of 1 of 3 discs) printed on the standard version. I agree.

3 - BUMP
    In love with music
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I never have that much luck searching, but is only disk 2 still only available to US residents?
    bump
    fcbittenca wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:

stay tuned everyone.

Really dude? "The Insider" move again? This act of I know someone from inside that doesn't want to be named is so Elementary School. Really... No source, no info please.

As you can see the thread is alive for months now, it proves that people have hope. We appreciate your efforts on Cameron Crowe's website. What is your objective with your post? Have people ask you who is the magical person that you know from inside PJ or TenClub that can deliver us some news?

As i mentioned the last time when you objected to me posting an "update", my objective is to let people know what I know. My objective is to give some semblance of an update for an excerise that seems to be reminiscent of a black hole. In our case, no news has been agony, and whatever I know, I share.

I don't need to be a hero and kinda resent the implication.

In the future, I'll withold the updates that I receive.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150
    Thanks for the insight. If anything its a bump either way, not sure why people get so bent out of shape. :fp:
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    skanji32 wrote:
    fcbittenca wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:

stay tuned everyone.

As i mentioned the last time when you objected to me posting an "update", my objective is to let people know what I know. My objective is to give some semblance of an update for an excerise that seems to be reminiscent of a black hole. In our case, no news has been agony, and whatever I know, I share.

No, please don't! I want to know! That's just one person with some kind of issue - I'd like to hear any kind of news or rumours or anything! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    skanji32 wrote:

It is my opinion, sorry you and other people disagree. I just think it doesn't add nothing to the issue at hand.
    Your update may just create more frustration should we not get this thru. Just like the Petition we did for Early Entry in South America. We never got it.

It can be either way as:
    1 - I work with a dude, that knows a guy who is the boyfriend of a girl that is the cousin of a man that works as doorman on the company where PJ places request for BD/DVD manufacturing and he overheard during coffee that a order may be placed in the next few months.

2 - PJ Manager is my dad.

A person that has solid information if we may get this or not ... will tell a 10C member about it... but please don't tell where you got the info. Kind like Scarlett Johansson taking nude pictures of herself, transferring the pictures to a computer... and accidentally they got online. How naive can someone be with information in 2012.

But that's just my opinion... I am one person here. Some people looks to enjoy it. Great. I am not the truth holder.

Cheers and BUMP
    In love with music
    fcbittenca wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:

It is my opinion, sorry you and other people disagree. I just think it doesn't add nothing to the issue at hand.
    Your update may just create more frustration should we not get this thru. Just like the Petition we did for Early Entry in South America. We never got it.

It can be either way as:
    1 - I work with a dude, that knows a guy who is the boyfriend of a girl that is the cousin of a man that works as doorman on the company where PJ places request for BD/DVD manufacturing and he overheard during coffee that a order may be placed in the next few months.

2 - PJ Manager is my dad.

A person that has solid information if we may get this or not ... will tell a 10C member about it... but please don't tell where you got the info. Kind like Scarlett Johansson taking nude pictures of herself, transferring the pictures to a computer... and accidentally they got online. How naive can someone be with information in 2012.

But that's just my opinion... I am one person here. Some people looks to enjoy it. Great. I am not the truth holder.

Cheers and BUMP
    I like to hear rumors personally. Anyone who lets this issue rile them up doesn't really deserve much consideration IMHO. I mean, if frustration actually builds that easily in them and we take that as a reason not to say stuff, then we can't talk about much of anything!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I like to hear rumors personally. Anyone who lets this issue rile them up doesn't really deserve much consideration IMHO. I mean, if frustration actually builds that easily in them and we take that as a reason not to say stuff, then we can't talk about much of anything!

The distance between rumors and a lie. How far would one get from the other?

The problem here would be that it was not supposed to be a rumor and I quote: "I have been advised of the following earlier today on the status of the BluRay issue by someone who didn't want to be named but is in the "know":

So it sounds that we have inside information that this WILL HAPPEN. The information is given by some person in the "know"

Anyway... why I am still talking about this. HAHAHA At least it kept the thread alive.
    Let me go cook something for dinner.

BUMP.
    In love with music
    bump
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    skanji32 wrote:
    In our case, no news has been agony, and whatever I know, I share.
    Not quite true, if you know ""He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". I just think fcbittenca's point is that with no source, we don't know if it's actually news, or still no news disguised as a rumour.
    bazzer wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:
    Not quite true, if you know ""He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". I just think fcbittenca's point is that with no source, we don't know if it's actually news, or still no news disguised as a rumour.

Thanks.

Back to our regular scheduled program

BUMP
    In love with music
    I can understand where fcbittenca is coming from, it's kind of frustrating to see an update like that. However, I can see why such an update would be better than nothing. I think we're all just frustrated at how poorly this was handled by the Ten Club. We shouldn't let that frustration affect how we relate to each other. Let's just keep up hope and keep up pressure on the club to re-release this content.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
    bazzer wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:
    Well, I believe in journalists protecting their sources, so I support it here too! :D
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:
    Well, I believe in journalists protecting their sources, so I support it here too! :D
    I heard, from a source close to the couple, that Princess Kate is pregnant!
    :)
    For whatever it's worth, the source themselves has asked not to be named. There are a lot of moving pieces here with all the people involved. Also, PJ20 the concert, will not be part of whatever solution is implemented.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle
    What do you mean PJ20 the concert?
    Alpine Valley
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle