Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    fcbittencafcbittenca Posts: 345
    I have hopes. One day, maybe, they will be reprinted.

I have watched everything. The content is great and I would love to have it all on my Pearl jam shelf.
    It's up to 10C if that will happen or not.

I won't die if I never have it.

I am here. My cash is here. I keep living my life. :lol:
    In love with music
  • Options
    Really? Between me and me, just me?

BUMP
    In love with music
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    stay tuned.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    I cannot believe the Ten Club and the band are actually fine with people selling this thing on eBay for $250+ when loads and loads of fans didn't get a copy before it sold out. Just print another run and let us have this thing on Blu Ray!
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    strilo wrote:
    I cannot believe the Ten Club and the band are actually fine with people selling this thing on eBay for $250+ when loads and loads of fans didn't get a copy before it sold out. Just print another run and let us have this thing on Blu Ray!
    And DVD!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    skanji32 wrote:
    stay tuned.
    News from CC????!!!! Do tell...quickly!! :shock:
  • Options
    i haven't been on the boards in a while but it's cool that this is still going.
    here's a bump for old times sake *BUMP* :D
  • Options
    ItsOKayeItsOKaye Posts: 191
    Whats the third disc like? Ive seen 1 & 2 and loved them both but not sure if 3 is worth pursuing?
    Im so happy with my righteous self..
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Bump....
  • Options
    VivadawnVivadawn Posts: 7
    Still broken hearted....I cant buy the regular version. It only reminds me I wasn't able to get the deluxe version.
    "Society...you think you have to want more than you need.." EV
  • Options
    Vivadawn wrote:
    Still broken hearted....I cant buy the regular version. It only reminds me I wasn't able to get the deluxe version.
    Same here.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 949
    skanji32 wrote:
    stay tuned.

????????????
  • Options
    Bump..
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    A clear answer would be a great way to celebrate the beginning of the 2012 NHL Playoffs*. Gives 'em a week to throw something together.

*This is a COMPLETELY LEGIT reason for celebrating. Really.
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    I wonder how many fans have withheld buying anything at all because they can't get this ten club deluxe edition? I know I have. I see two people above have as well.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    mkeen411mkeen411 Posts: 103
    I've withheld from purchasing it because of this reason
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 632
    strilo wrote:
    I wonder how many fans have withheld buying anything at all because they can't get this ten club deluxe edition? I know I have. I see two people above have as well.

I've withheld from buying it because of this. I actually just had a chance to get a free copy of the standard edition through my Sony card. They had this promotion that if you spent $50 by the end of March they would give you an additional 50 in your account. Pj20 was one of the items available, but I passed and just got a free game that I could care less about instead. I think it's the whole principle of it. No way should this content be limited. I watched Pj20 once when I rented it on demand the day it was available. I have yet to see any of the bonus footage or disc 2 wich I know is available on iTunes. And yes usually I consume everything pj the second it comes out. This whole debacle seems to have put a little distance between me and Pj land. Of course maybe I just needed a break after the overexposure that was last year.
  • Options
    strilo wrote:
    I did until about a month ago... When I watched it at the end it was missing something .... the other 2 discs.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Further to my post last week, this hasn't been forgotten by the powers that be.

It's more important than ever before to continue to be vocal and active here...continue to spread the word that the PJ20 LE BluRay/DVD is something that makes sense to reproduce. This is a critical time. It's been a long journey. Don't stop now...
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,018
    skanji32 wrote:

It's more important than ever before to continue to be vocal and active here...continue to spread the word that the PJ20 LE BluRay/DVD is something that makes sense to reproduce. This is a critical time. It's been a long journey. Don't stop now...
    All you posted last week was 'stay tuned'. As has been said by the band themselves... How loud can silence be?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    skanji32 wrote:

:)
  • Options
    skanji32 wrote:

skanji32... I don't know if I missed any of your posts or any mail from 10C. But...
    If you have any info on the possible re-print of PJ20 Bluray/DVD just come out and say it.
    If someone told you something and asked you to keep it a secret, WHY mention it at all?

This looks a little childish... I have info that you don't have and you have to wait for it

And before I forget

BUMP
    In love with music
  • Options
    fcbittenca wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:

skanji32... I don't know if I missed any of your posts or any mail from 10C. But...
    If you have any info on the possible re-print of PJ20 Bluray/DVD just come out and say it.
    If someone told you something and asked you to keep it a secret, WHY mention it at all?

This looks a little childish... I have info that you don't have and you have to wait for it

And before I forget

BUMP

I second this emotion. What's the scoop, skanji32? If you know something hopeful and positive, please share it. Remember:

"If you hate something
    Don't you do it too"
  • Options
    I received confirmation that the issue hasn't been forgotten, from a source who asked not to be named. That's all I know. Maybe it means something, maybe it means nothing. I felt was that it was at least "news" and decided to share. Don't have anything else that I'm hiding folks.

We need to keep the pressure up.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2013 - London, Seattle
  • Options
    skanji32 wrote:
    I received confirmation that the issue hasn't been forgotten, from a source who asked not to be named. That's all I know. Maybe it means something, maybe it means nothing. I felt was that it was at least "news" and decided to share. Don't have anything else that I'm hiding folks.

Thanks for the info and the effort.
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    skanji32 wrote:

Good Stuff , thanks.

Lets keep on this !!!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    i'll have a large Diet coke to go with that whopper and poutine please.

8-) bump it
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,007
    skanji32 wrote:

Crossing fingers all will come through, Shamir. :)

See you in the playoffs! ;)
  • Options
    Stopping in here for the first time in a very long time and I'm a little shocked to see this is still on the front of the message boards.

I think it's obvious by now that no one in the the band nor the fan club actually cares about this, or what the fans really want. I don't know how you all can even bother anymore. Me, and several others have asked the band in email, snail mail, here, on twitter, and even on Cameron Crowe's site for the common decency of a basic response confirming if there will ever be a re-release or not, and why the item was even limited in the first place. Meanwhile countless fans resort to buying the item at a super-inflated price on eBay, and the band allows it to happen.

It's obvious guys. PJ doesn't care about this and they're never going to. And they'll never even give us the smallest slice of respect to tell us why. Which is probably the most insulting part of it.

Give up. They don't care.