Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    Count me in for the re-stock!
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Got paid yesterday and looking forward to buying the Ltd. DVD, one way or another....
  • Options
    C2V3NC2V3N Zagreb, Croatia Posts: 449
    re-release the damn thing again 10c. I don't care about the packaging, just release all 3 discs on bluray

please :)
    one, two, three, four, five against one
    five, five, against one
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    By the way I hate it when people compare these items to the white Backspacer. These items have footage that has not been seen and only a few privileged people can now see. I have a black Backspacer and it does exactly the same thing as the white one. It plays the already recorded songs like the CD. If the white Backspacer was double vinyl with unreleased songs then OK, I would compare it. It's pointless making something with unreleased footage SO limited. People are gonna go haywire... Could 10C perhaps release a triple DVD and BluRay, in an ordinary dvd case without all the trimmings and expensive printing process. So that everyone can enjoy all 3 discs, and let the few who got the nice looking packaging feel more privileged?
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    By the way I hate it when people compare these items to the white Backspacer. These items have footage that has not been seen and only a few privileged people can now see. I have a black Backspacer and it does exactly the same thing as the white one. It plays the already recorded songs like the CD. If the white Backspacer was double vinyl with unreleased songs then OK, I would compare it. It's pointless making something with unreleased footage SO limited. People are gonna go haywire... Could 10C perhaps release a triple DVD and BluRay, in an ordinary dvd case without all the trimmings and expensive printing process. So that everyone can enjoy all 3 discs, and let the few who got the nice looking packaging feel more privileged?

I agree. I made the same points in another thread. It's like comparing apples and oranges comparing white BS and this set.
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364

I agree. I made the same points in another thread. It's like comparing apples and oranges comparing white BS and this set.

Yeah I tried to say something along the same lines somewhere.....

Sign me up, but can it also be the DVD I dont have a blu ray player.. :)

p.s do all the posts in this thread count as a sign up?
  • Options
    PJ SwedenPJ Sweden Posts: 855
    Count me in for this, maybe both Blu Ray and DVD... :)
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Options
    Signed.

I hate to complain about this kind of thing but some of us only get paid at the end of the month and my email said nothing about this being limited.
  • Options
    Signed.

I hate to complain about this kind of thing but some of us only get paid at the end of the month and my email said nothing about this being limited.

Didn't they go on sale towards the end of the month? Around the 20th?
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I can't count how many posts I read about $70 being outrageous and discs 2 being practically the same movie minus the interviews and disc 3 being a fanboy piece and being only 80 min was a ripoff because blurays can hold 4 hours on one disc. I'm not saying everyone said this and I can sympathize with the people who legitamately couldn't afford it at the time. If it was still in the goods section, I'd be willing to bet many would still not buy it because of the price. As soon as it sells out, now the price is justified because assholes will put this on ebay for $200 in a month and real fans won't get an opportunity to get this for the original price. Wish 10c didn't limit this, but they did. Who knows why. Ho[pe they reconsider for those who missed out.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    PrudiePrudie Posts: 2
    I'd like to see more available, busy life at the moment lot of stuff going on, I missed the boat....gutted!!

I'm not asking for a numbered copy, signed copy, white discs or fancy artwork, I just want a copy of the Blu Ray discs. To the people that do, I agree these type of things should be limited, hence limited edition.

Please let everyone have the opportunity to view these discs without turning to illegal downloads or paying stupid money on ebay.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    eyejacker wrote:

I bet the packaging isn't that special. I also bet that disc's 2 and 3 aren't that good. Disc 2 is probably ok but I can't see Disc 3 being worth watching more than once. Get someone to burn you a copy of those discs if you're not bothered about the packaging.

At the end of the day Pearl Jam Inc and the distributors of the movie decided to release a standard edition and a limited edition. Many films get released this way. And the limited edition sells out. It happens.
    eyejacker wrote:
    Got paid yesterday and looking forward to buying the Ltd. DVD, one way or another....

This encourages the 'flippers'.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,295
    Theres gonna be alot of bitching from the once who bought the limited dvd/blue ray if they do more, couse then its not that rare anymore.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    DK23DK23 Posts: 32
    Signed!

Went and bought a blu ray player just for this, just didn't get around to ordering in time.
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,295
    DK23 wrote:
    Signed!

Went and bought a blu ray player just for this, just didn't get around to ordering in time.
    You can get the Blu-ray 1 disc here for youre player;
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pearl+Jam+T ... id=2277771
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Please make more available. Really want to be able to see it. I didn't realize it was limited. Was just planning on preording it. Went to buy it only to find out it was out of stock.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I guess I just don't understand why an extended edition for the 10 clubbers was limited to begin with. Pretty fair to say the only ones that are gonna want this is us. Guess I shouldn't have gone to both showings in my town and I probably shouldn't have bought others ticket either...I spent more on tickets than I would have on this blu-ray.
    Those showings WERE limited. IMO this should not be gone before it's even released. Why not have a pre-order time period. If you want it order between A-B. Continuing to fuel this craziness seems backwards.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    I guess I just don't understand why an extended edition for the 10 clubbers was limited to begin with. Pretty fair to say the only ones that are gonna want this is us. Guess I shouldn't have gone to both showings in my town and I probably shouldn't have bought others ticket either...I spent more on tickets than I would have on this blu-ray.
    Those showings WERE limited. IMO this should not be gone before it's even released. Why not have a pre-order time period. If you want it order between A-B. Continuing to fuel this craziness seems backwards.

Yup, agree here. I don't even think it should have been limited to just the club. I have some friends (not in club) who would have had some interest in a package like this but that's neither here nor there.
  • Options
    I really want the blu-ray set. Even if it's a case with the 3 discs. I'd even pay the same price for it. I would just like the opportunity. I was not in a position to purchase it before now, but also never dreamed it would be sold out.

People on here are so damn pissy about things.
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    lol
  • Options
    Please order more I would love a chance to order it.

Thanks
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,578
    I was waiting to get paid before I could order it. Then when I did, it was already gone.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I don't think that would be fair to those who purchased the blu ray thinking it was 'limited'. What would happen if ames or klausen were to release 100 posters, have them sell out, and then say 'here's 100 more for the hell of it'.

Snooze you lose ;)
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I don't think that would be fair to those who purchased the blu ray thinking it was 'limited'. What would happen if ames or klausen were to release 100 posters, have them sell out, and then say 'here's 100 more for the hell of it'.

Snooze you lose ;)

Wow! You'd rather keep an item just because it's "limited" then let other fans have one? I ordered the box set and don't care if its limited or not. I just wish everyone who wants one could have it. I guess others just get pleasure from having things others cannot. :? :crazy: :thumbdown:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Snooze you lose ;)

I don't think this is cool at all. Some people are genuinely upset and either were saving up, didnt know about the sale, or had no clue that it would sell out during the presale. Have some respect for your fellow fans!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    I too missed out on the Blu Ray although I had intended to buy it. I'm not upset, cause I don't have anyone to blame but myself for not picking it up earlier. However, I don't understand the logic in keeping the deluxe edition so limited. This entire year has seemed like such a celebration of the band and obviously the movie was a big part of that. Certainly people had to know that any deluxe edition of the movie would be highly sought after, so why create a situation where a large number of fans get shut out of the opportunity to buy it? With posters, vinyl, and some other items, I understand keeping it limited and making it more appealing as a collectors item. But I think a lot of people, even casual fans, would like to see all of the additional footage, The Kids are Twenty, etc that comes with the 10C edition. I can only hope they decide to make some more, cause I will buy it the day it goes onsale.
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:

Snooze you lose ;)

The Snooze you lose.... is starting to sound like a scratched record..

Probably all that dont want this released again are the ones that
    got one or the other or both..

And can someone answer was there a limit on how many ppl could purchase..??
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Snooze you lose ;)

I don't think this is cool at all. Some people are genuinely upset and either were saving up, didnt know about the sale, or had no clue that it would sell out during the presale. Have some respect for your fellow fans!

Exactly...

Where is the PJ community spirit where u would want your fellow fan member to have this
    DVD/Blu Ray.....
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    ]

Wow! You'd rather keep an item just because it's "limited" then let other fans have one? I ordered the box set and don't care if its limited or not. I just wish everyone who wants one could have it. I guess others just get pleasure from having things others cannot. :? :crazy: :thumbdown:

Well spoken...
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Snooze you lose ;)

:?: :shock: :evil:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif