Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    Kat wrote:
    I'm sorry Sweet, I just don't know. I only know that sometimes petitions have succeeded. It's in everyone's hands now if they sign or not. I'm not involved in the store at all.

x

Thanks for the reply. It's now up to everyone here (and all you lurkers! :) ) to make their voice heard.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I bought mine the day it came out and will sign this petition. hope this works and they re-stock it.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    SIGNED!

How many 'limited' editions have been advertised before on here only to still be on sale years later
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 622
    Signed. Although i guess if we wait, then 4months down the road they might release signed versions with an extra bonus disc with free shipping.
  • Options
    signed
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
  • Options
    SIGNED
    " to myself i surrender, to the one i'll never please"

May 13,2006...Hartford,CT back on the map!!!
  • Options
    SIGNED!!!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    bootleg wrote:
    Signed. Although i guess if we wait, then 4months down the road they might release signed versions with an extra bonus disc with free shipping.
    :lol:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    signing for at two (as of right now) of my friends who dont post on the board :lol:
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    Signed! I can't believe they're gone already. Those things are usually made like sunday newspaper ads......
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    SIGNED!!!
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
  • Options
    VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    Signed.
  • Options
    A.S.F.O.

signed
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    LIMITED!! :lol: Glad I got my order in on time! :D Jokes aside sure they will get more!!
  • Options
    10C is responding "Deluxe DVD and BLURAY sets have sold out. There are no current plans to manufacture more."

I'd love to get my hands on a copy.

SIGNED.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
    Signed!
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    Signed!

Where oh where can 10 club be?
    They took the blurays away from me...
    We're gonna petition and we're gonna be good
    So we can get those blurays before we leave this world...

(clap-clap, clap, clap-clap, clap)
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    signed
    -tmc
  • Options
    jack cameronjack cameron Sydney Posts: 340
    SIGNED!
    Pearl Jam: 11/02/03 • 13/02/03 • 18/02/03 • 07/11/06 • 13/11/06 • 16/11/06 • 18/11/06 • 19/11/06 • 20/11/09 • 22/11/09 • 26/01/14
    Eddie Vedder: 15/03/11 • 16/03/11 • 18/03/11 • 19/03/11 • 11/02/14 • 12/02/14
  • Options
    Signed. So disappointed in the TC.
  • Options
    A lot of money and resources went in to producing the documentaries on disks 2 and 3. Obviously this footage will be made legally and publicly available at some point in some format; otherwise there would be no means of recouping the cost of making those pieces. If nothing else, give 10c and the producers of the films the credit of knowing how to run a business.

And for future reference, it's generally not a good idea when asking for a favor to Threaten the company you're asking a favor from. Telling them to do what you want or you will illegally download their intellectual property only makes you look foolish and hurts the case of everyone else.
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    dirtybob wrote:
    And for future reference, it's generally not a good idea when asking for a favor to Threaten the company you're asking a favor from. Telling them to do what you want or you will illegally download their intellectual property only makes you look foolish and hurts the case of everyone else.

Totally agree. ;)

I signed for a DVD restocking, since I couldn't pre-order it before. And I'm really sad I couldn't afford it, at that time. :(

But there's no need to lose temper. As Kat said, it doesnt work in our favor.
  • Options
    JK3558JK3558 Posts: 10
    SIGNED.

I like most of you, have a life--job, kids, family, friends, other interests. I'm just now getting some time to sit down and research my buying options next week for PJ20, and I see that the Deluxe version I would have purchased is sold out.
    Hell. It was a rarity for me to have time to read an email sent by the 10C today (Oct 19) on the day it was sent about the Super Deluxe Vs./Vitalogy sets with free shipping, Vault CD, and chance at the autos. Even though I purchased the set already during the preorder (hoping that they would choose random sets to autograph like they did with the Ten Super Deluxe), I probably would have ordered it again for a chance to get their autographs and for the Vault CD.

I love Pearl Jam, but it's getting damn depressing. I live in Spokane, and no theater near me showed PJ20. I was really looking forward to seeing this movie, but not if I have to buy a bare bones version.
    Please release this again. Help us Mookie Blaylock, you're our only hope.
  • Options
    ItsOKayeItsOKaye Posts: 191
    Signed.

It was by birthday yesterday and I told family to give me money so that I could buy delux PJ20. Silly me didnt realise that it was a limited edition thing. Thought I could just go out and buy the delux package at my local record store. Why does it have to be limited? Most of us would pay the extra cost to see the extended version. Why not just make a whole heap of both and make lots of money in the process and keep the die hard fans happy?
    Im so happy with my righteous self..
  • Options
    ME91059ME91059 Posts: 49
    **Signed**

I don't care if mine is numbered, I just want the content of the deluxe set!
  • Options
    Pearl Jam

You will stand to gain a very large profit from this.

Re-Release it as a Super Mega Duper Limited Ultra Deluxe Edition

Charge 99.99 plus 10.00 shipping

Good? I thought so.

Then in say 3 years Re-Re-Release it and throw in an incomplete show and maybe reduce the shipping

Good? That's how ya do it.
  • Options
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    TB180644 wrote:
    If 10c are no longer selling them then it should be ok to put them up for downloading. :shock:

I'm not sure if you said that or you are quoting someone else. In any case, try telling that to the judge if you get busted for illegal downloading. Making it limited doesn't mean the material automatically falls into the public domain when it is sold out. Good grief. :lol:

That being said, I bought a copy as soon as they went on sale. I too thought it was very expensive for 3 Blu-Ray discs but I am a big PJ fan and a HD fan (I bought a 60" HDTV 6 years ago and use a Playstation 3 as a Blu-Ray player). I thought it was a "special" edition and not a limited edition, so I was surprised today to see that they sold out of it. Especially considering how expensive it was. I certainly wouldn't mind in the least if they made more for people. It is a friggin Blu-Ray disc set not some limited edition art work or something like that. They can press more. It is a digital medium after all. I didn't buy it because it was limited, I bought it for the extra footage. Hell, they shouldn't even of made it a fan club exclusive, you should of been able to order it at other stores like amazon.com and best buy.
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    No shit. Just make more. It's a flippin movie. People want it. Let's go.

Exactly. Well said.