Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    There really is a huge demand for it. This thread (and all the others) prove that. I believe that if there was a 2nd printing made of the sets (say even 500 copies each of DVD and Blu Ray), they'd sell out within 24 hours. In addition to disappoiting the fanbase, the club is basically turning down good money for not producing more of these. I just can't understand it.

500 is a huge demand?

No, that was just a low estimate example if say, 1,000 was the min needed to be produced.
  • Options
    kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    Signed... I've missed the blu ray.

I don't understand why they'd produce these two extra documentaries on the other discs only for a tiny group of people to see them. If I can't get to see them by buying it I'll just have to find another way.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    serpent boyserpent boy Virginia Beach Posts: 372
    I hate seeing all the endless petition/complaining threads, but I'll sign this as I would have purchased the Blu Ray if I had the money.

If they restock it, I'll immediately throw it on my credit card and tell my wife that she just purchased my first Christmas gift of the year. :)
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I don't care if it's the Blu Ray or the DVD personally, I'd be insanely happy if either one were available at this point, so here's another signature!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    i missed out on this so sign me up.

saying 3 weeks is enough time is ridiculous. not all of us live on this board and even though there was a email that came out, when i came to buy, it was sold out. cant believe they would only make x number of copies and not do a timed pre order, so everyone that wanted it could get in on it.

if i had bought my copy in time, some one else would have missed out. fucking stupid.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    gfraser wrote:

saying 3 weeks is enough time is ridiculous. not all of us live on this board and even though there was a email that came out, when i came to buy, it was sold out. cant believe they would only make x number of copies and not do a timed pre order, so everyone that wanted it could get in on it.

if i had bought my copy in time, some one else would have missed out. fucking stupid.

It was up for weeks and said limited edition. How long would you expect them to have it up before release?

I think it's a crock that it's LE in the first place but since it was how long did you expect it to last?
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    if this works, I'll have to start a Benaroya Vinyl Petition...i missed out on that...sold out too fast
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    gfraser wrote:

It was up for weeks and said limited edition. How long would you expect them to have it up before release?

I think it's a crock that it's LE in the first place but since it was how long did you expect it to last?

honestly I thought it wasn't something that would sell out, even with it being a "Limited Edition" - a lot of things say that to create a sense of urgency, it's a sales technique. It's a DVD, why not keep selling them, especially heading into the holiday season
  • Options
    add my name to this list. Wanted to buy one and just waited too long. i didn't think it would sell out, to be honest.
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • Options
    Music For RhinosMusic For Rhinos Posts: 1,693
    edited October 2011
    hopefully people have another chance to get one.
    Post edited by Music For Rhinos on
  • Options
    gfraser wrote:

how long? hmm, i think a one month pre order would have been nice. would have given everyone time to cycle through a pay period and order. any kind of time line would have been nice just to know how long you have to order, give you time to budget for things and not just dump money on a credit card.

i still dont understand why they would have made such a small amount of these. at least i can look forward to rips showing up on torrent sites soon.

edit - a time sale would have still given them the ability to put the limited edition tag on it :roll:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    gfraser wrote:

honestly I thought it wasn't something that would sell out, even with it being a "Limited Edition" - a lot of things say that to create a sense of urgency, it's a sales technique. It's a DVD, why not keep selling them, especially heading into the holiday season

totally agree. look at all the past re-released box sets, bootlegs, select vinyls and this new zombie t, they are limited edition as well and sold as that, but they told you that you had to order by such and such date and all the orders taken would be the edition size.

this isnt a back pack or show poster lol, its a movie and appeals to a much larger audience. some of my friends are still waiting to see this film, they are now forced to download a rip lol, makes no sense. SMH!
    Post edited by gfraser on
  • Options
    pjampjam Posts: 101
    Sign me up!
    09/13/98+08/29/00+11/05/00+11/06/00+12/08/02+
    12/09/02+06/01/03+06/02/03+06/03/03+06/05/03+
    06/06/03+06/07/03+07/02/03+07/03/03+07/08/03+
    07/09/03+07/11/03+07/14/03+09/28/04+09/29/04+
    10/01/04+10/08/04+10/03/05+05/13/06+05/24/06+
    05/25/06+ As many more as possible
  • Options
    Signed, even though I picture the 10C sitting around smoking cigars while wearing "limited = limited" t-shirts and laughing their asses off at our requests.

Meanwhile, two years later, somewhere between 500 and 5000 copies will mysteriously show up in the warehouse for all to fight over. :lol:
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    L I M I T E D L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    L I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    crazygeo wrote:
    L I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E DL I M I T E D L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D
    L I M I T E D

looks like your keyboard is really LIMITED too
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    question...is this Limited?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    i heard this might be limited?!?!
  • Options
    klredlklredl Posts: 17
    Please make more, they will sell. I did not have the funds either at the time
  • Options
    Count me in! Hell, I'd even buy a blu-ray player for it...
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    gfraser wrote:

Was there an actual email or was it on the newsletter?
    I got the newsletter but it went to a different email that hasnt been
    associated with 10c since June..
    The ppl that didnt get email/newsletter for this have u used a different email in the past for the site??
  • Options
    Please make these available again.

Jay and Kat
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    KM255362 wrote:
    Please make these available again.

Jay and Kat

Great 1st post :)
  • Options
    emilysu99emilysu99 Posts: 201
    Please restock. There are few things I want. I don't go crazy with merch. I own no PJ shirts, no keychains or the like. I've got 2 posters, the book, and the soundtrack. Final thing I wanted was that bluray. $70 is a big chunk of change to spend and I needed a minute to gather my change. Too late :(

Sometimes Pearl Jam gives me the blues.
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • Options
    snowcosnowco Posts: 1
    Please restock the PJ20 Deluxe Blu Ray
  • Options
    GoodbyeForNowGoodbyeForNow Vancouver Posts: 120
    Gludfssr wrote:
    I too would like the opportunity to purchase the Deluxe blu-ray edition. I don't understand all the people that have purchased this set and are coming down on the people that were not able to get it. This does not happen when there are ticket sales, in fact people help others out with single tickets. This set is made for the fans even the 3rd disc is about the fans, how ironic that only a select few of them will be able to view this.

Anyway do what's right for the fans and let them ALL be able to celebrate this wonderful release / event with this great band and not just a select few.

Agreed. +1 for blu-ray or DVD.

I get that the set was available in the goods section but I never received an email stating that it was available. Regardless, my fault. Should have been more on it. This whole year has been about PJ20 - making something that was so sought after limited to a very dedicated fan base seems a bit sad.
    Vancouver, GM Place 2005
    Vancouver, GM Place 2009
    Seattle, EV Solo, Benaroya Hall 2011
    Winnipeg, MTS Center, 2011
    Manchester, June 2012
    Phoenix, EV Solo, Comerica Theatre 2012
  • Options
    10c just needs to admit they screwed up on this one, and make more available.

Simple as that.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,480
    Still don't know if I can afford 70 bucks for a Blu-Ray. Still don't know if I want to pay 70 bucks for a Blu-Ray. Not having the opportunity to buy after hearing people's initial reviews of it is bugging me.

Please give us the opportunity, 10C.
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    10c just needs to admit they screwed up on this one, and make more available.

Simple as that.

That's what I was expecting, but at this point, 10c just make more available...don't admit anything...I don't care anymore...

Please put this thread out of its misery by announcing either way what's going on...will you release more (even just the plain Blurays without the limited packaging) or not?
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II