Options

Homeland

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    tonight :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i love this show... and yes i have a secret crush on brody.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8-)

you know its like watching a tom clancy book come to life... and i can look past all the bullshit... but id love even more for america to take a good hard loook at her foreign policy.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    8-)

you know its like watching a tom clancy book come to life... and i can look past all the bullshit... but id love even more for america to take a good hard loook at her foreign policy.
    i understand your point..
    the thing is the media in the states,plays a huge role to create the public opinion..
    and seems the news are away to much filtred...
    lately this pass to Greece..we need to pass all IMF and europe wants..
    btw,this show is based on an israelian show,right?
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I hope this weeks episode is better than last weeks. Last weeks kind of sucked.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    DS1119 wrote:

Really? I thought last week's was great. I've enjoyed every episode of this show so far.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Really? I thought last week's was great. I've enjoyed every episode of this show so far.

I shouldn't have said sucked. Too harsh. I guess I should have said just a little let down especially after the episode two weeks ago.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    :D*Homeland* that's the name of the community that i live in and it's nieche. :D

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    DS1119 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I shouldn't have said sucked. Too harsh. I guess I should have said just a little let down especially after the episode two weeks ago.

the episode two weeks ago was possibly the best Homeland episode so far so comparing it to any other might be a bit unfair :) but i think the last episode was very good and if the rest of the season is anything like the last couple of episodes it's going to be great.. possibly the best show on right now..
    anyway.. only a few hours left :D
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

the episode two weeks ago was possibly the best Homeland episode so far so comparing it to any other might be a bit unfair :) but i think the last episode was very good and if the rest of the season is anything like the last couple of episodes it's going to be great.. possibly the best show on right now..
    anyway.. only a few hours left :D

which episode are you guys up to?
    last night we got the beirut is back episode. id give it a 4/5.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    DS1119 wrote:

I loved last week's episode. I felt so bad for her in the elevator after she was allowed in the debriefing and then so happy for her when she watched the recording. I feel so bad for her that she's a good agent but so fucking mental, I guess I can relate unfortunately :(
  • Options
    downloading now
  • Options
    OK episode. Not the best.
  • Options
    lets see now how it goes..intresting..cant keep all in the dark now after the arrest..
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    i love that they're not dragging it out
  • Options
    this episode will be epioc...lets see how will ask him the questions.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    tonight
  • Options
    hmmmm....cant be that easy....something going on...
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    As much as I love Breaking Bad, this week's episode of Homeland may have been the most captivating 60 minutes of episodic tv I've ever seen. Absolutely brilliant episode that should have all but sewed up another emmy for Claire Danes and Damien Lewis. Wow
  • Options
    My theory is Saul is a spy...double agent...something like that.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    DS1119 wrote:
    He's got to be! There is def more to that guy than they lead on...
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Just something about the way he asked the girl to stay in the room last night during the questioning.
  • Options
    maybe that journalist..is saul daughter...
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No way! That would kill me if Saul turned out to be a double agent. I love that guy!
  • Options
    [

No way! That would kill me if Saul turned out to be a double agent. I love that guy!
    yeah..is my favo guy too
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Just something doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I should open aninvestigation? :think: :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Just something doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I should open aninvestigation? :think: :lol:

Really? What doesn't seem right? Honestly, that would kinda ruin this show for me if Saul turned out to be a mole. The producers used to work on 24 where everyone was a mole so it would be pretty bad if they start pulling that same nonsense with this show.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    thankfully i never saw 24. :lol:

i can't wait to see what happens next. this show is off the charts entertaining...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    thankfully i never saw 24. :lol:

i can't wait to see what happens next. this show is off the charts entertaining...

It is so damn good. That scene with Carrie and Brody was some damn good TV.