Options

A MYSTERY POSTER SALE w/ PJ20 Backpack & BS White Vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    edited October 2011
    :cry:...........stupid Midwest............ :lol:
    That's alright...I get to keep the, "about-to-scratch-off-this-lottery-ticket", feeling for longer! :shifty:
    Dig the Jerome posters too!
    Post edited by Chief Broom on
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    I got two delivery notices from ups has to be these. Unfortunately I won't get to these for a while to see them. Whitefish, mt.

:(. Want to see them now.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    RKCNDY wrote:
    here are the other 2 posers I got:
    sorry about the pic, I am currently letting them unroll naturally before I put them in the presentation case.

305216_2555492328518_1290266637_33049871_187075973_a.jpg
    the cat is #2/22
    and the dog #2/26

I love them! If they are by "JEROME" does that mean they are by Ed? I especially like the "Purr" and "Arf Arf' :mrgreen:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Great posters!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ51390 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

nice poster!! i was at that show! :D the version of "Release" from that show gives me goosebumps...

That is a great poster! I am jealous!

I wanna see what everybody else gets...I may be up for trades! :D

sorry about the pic, I am currently letting them unroll naturally before I put them in the presentation case.

the cat is #2/22
    and the dog #2/26
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Suziemay wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

the cat is #2/22
    and the dog #2/26

I love them! If they are by "JEROME" does that mean they are by Ed? I especially like the "Purr" and "Arf Arf' :mrgreen:

I am even more puzzled...I finally found the posters on EB...they are by 'Lonny Unitus' and created for Flatstock-a poster show held in Austin, TX (in March) and at the Bumbershoot Festival (Labor Day weekend) here in Seattle.
    Still wondering why they are signed 'jerome'.... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Any more come today??? and location
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,796
    edited October 2011
    Mine came in today.I live in B.C Canada.
    Cool posters! i don't think any of them were PJ posters though.
    There are 5 of them.
    Do you guys have any info on these?
    I know the "Michael Jackson" Poster is Jermaine Rogers(signed) 5 of 25

MysterySalePosters004-1.jpg

MysterySalePosters002-1.jpg

MysterySalePosters001-1.jpg

MysterySalePosters005-2.jpg

MysterySalePosters003-1-1.jpg
    Post edited by RobbyD462 on
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• Options
    i received a package....a tube
    i'm at work and my dam' Ol' lady was home for lunch and took it with her, so now i have to wait an extry half hour for her to get home!!! i'm gonna shake the hell otta her when she gets home!!! lol
    pack still up!!

monterey park ca
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    eb239643 wrote:
    i received a package....a tube
    i'm at work and my dam' Ol' lady was home for lunch and took it with her, so now i have to wait an extry half hour for her to get home!!! i'm gonna shake the hell otta her when she gets home!!! lol
    pack still up!!

monterey park ca
    hahaha...poor woman.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    RobbyD462 wrote:
    Mine came in today.I live in B.C Canada.
    Cool posters! i don't think any of them were PJ posters though.
    There are 5 of them.
    Do you guys have any info on these?
    I know the "Michael Jackson" Poster is Jermaine Rogers(signed) 5 of 25

MysterySalePosters004-1.jpg

MysterySalePosters002-1.jpg

MysterySalePosters001-1.jpg

MysterySalePosters005-2.jpg

MysterySalePosters003-1-1.jpg

never seen that Jermaine rogers print before ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    arrived in central new york today
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    JK36392 wrote:
    arrived in central new york today
    pictures?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    sorry i cant. dont have a computer to upload pics. im lucky to be able to get on this site with my phone. i got the 2 mike watts, and a pretty sweet jermaine Helmet print among others. ill post a list over the weekend. sorry i cant do pics.
  • Options
    JK36392 wrote:
    sorry i cant. dont have a computer to upload pics. im lucky to be able to get on this site with my phone. i got the 2 mike watts, and a pretty sweet jermaine Helmet print among others. ill post a list over the weekend. sorry i cant do pics.
    all good. :)
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    5.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.jpg
    21.jpg
    here's what i received...i think one was drawn by l'il Jmo. paint bled through. lol
    anyone know anything about these?
  • Options
    so far i think i received one of the ugliest poster, but the Black ocean made me laugh.
    that exact thing happened to a friend i've known since elementary...we're early 40's now.
    here's the story....it was our freshman yr in HS, my brother used to drive us all home from school in our family van. there was like 6 of us all together. this one time we gave 2 girls a ride home. we hung out with them for a l'il bit. a friend ended up "scamming" ( that's the term we used ) on one of them. when we dropped them off, the girl went to give him a kiss good bye,she went for the peck but he went all in with the tongue. man i think he licked her whole mouth. we started busting up...she said sorry and wanted a do over, but he got all embarrassed and turned his head sideways and with a sissy l'il voice said no.
    I sent him the pic of the poster and ALL i told him was, that's what he looked like that time with that chick. nothing else.
    he responded....Hahaha that time in the van??what was her name? she fooled me....Bitch. ahhh, my early days of amor.
    thanks jmo, this poster brought back a good one.

ed
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    eb239643 wrote:
    so far i think i received one of the ugliest poster, but the Black ocean made me laugh.
    that exact thing happened to a friend i've known since elementary...we're early 40's now.
    here's the story....it was our freshman yr in HS, my brother used to drive us all home from school in our family van. there was like 6 of us all together. this one time we gave 2 girls a ride home. we hung out with them for a l'il bit. a friend ended up "scamming" ( that's the term we used ) on one of them. when we dropped them off, the girl went to give him a kiss good bye,she went for the peck but he went all in with the tongue. man i think he licked her whole mouth. we started busting up...she said sorry and wanted a do over, but he got all embarrassed and turned his head sideways and with a sissy l'il voice said no.
    I sent him the pic of the poster and ALL i told him was, that's what he looked like that time with that chick. nothing else.
    he responded....Hahaha that time in the van??what was her name? she fooled me....Bitch. ahhh, my early days of amor.
    thanks jmo, this poster brought back a good one.

ed

Ha! That's a great story.

I'll have you know, Lil JMo (AKA Taco) packed that tube himself. He actually wanted to keep the EMEK poster, but instead said he would pick all red and black posters to go with it. His favorite color combination. Plus, he's 7 and loves him some skulls!

I understand not all posters will in the receivers taste, but this mystery sale really is for a good cause.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    UPS came yesterday when I wasnt home, they are coming today between 2 and 5, i assume thats my mystery tube!!! will post results.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    No luck today..
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    jshin wrote:
    No luck today..
    me neither. maybe tomorrow. did they go out USPS or UPS?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    EZ1221C wrote:
    jshin wrote:
    No luck today..
    Not sure?.. Maybe USPS in the US and UPS everywhere else?
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    jshin wrote:
    EZ1221C wrote:
    jshin wrote:
    No luck today..
    Not sure?.. Maybe USPS in the US and UPS everywhere else?

If a physical address was provided, they shipped UPS. If a PO Box was given, they went USPS.
  • Options
    unless the backpack fits in a tube I didn't get it lol. just got my tube from the post office but I have to go to McDonald's before I go home to open it because the mcrib is back and it's just for a limited time and may never come back. lol.

I promise to wash my hands before opening the posters!
  • Options
    unless the backpack fits in a tube I didn't get it lol. just got my tube from the post office but I have to go to McDonald's before I go home to open it because the mcrib is back and it's just for a limited time and may never come back. lol.

I promise to wash my hands before opening the posters!

McMystery tube!
  • Options
    cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
    The waiting is driving me mad! Nothing here in Central Illinois yet. Hopefully tomorrow.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Wilds wrote:

Love this one...maybe because I love the Muppets :)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    I'm from central IL too and was thinkin the same thing. Anticipation.
    cross7806 wrote:
    The waiting is driving me mad! Nothing here in Central Illinois yet. Hopefully tomorrow.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

Love this one...maybe because I love the Muppets :)

Kermit tripping out is awesome.
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    Tube arrived in Central IL. Pics to come later.