Options

A MYSTERY POSTER SALE w/ PJ20 Backpack & BS White Vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    JMo wrote:
    Everything, including internationals, has shipped!

The labels were assigned, at random, by my 7 year old son. So, please thank him for your wonderful mystery.

My intent is to generate excitement for new art and new things. I started out in 1993 as an AMES exclusive poster collector. I have held onto a few posters of shows I attended. But it took me a few years to realize that there are other great artists doing work for other great bands. If you don't receive an Ames or Pearl Jam poster, feel free to offer up trades here. Just keep to comments kind, since my son will be checking this out.

Post pics as you receive items. Most everyone should be getting things this week!

I am so damn excited!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I hope your 7 year old was kind to me ;)
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    ahill721 wrote:
    JMo wrote:
    Everything, including internationals, has shipped!

The labels were assigned, at random, by my 7 year old son. So, please thank him for your wonderful mystery.

My intent is to generate excitement for new art and new things. I started out in 1993 as an AMES exclusive poster collector. I have held onto a few posters of shows I attended. But it took me a few years to realize that there are other great artists doing work for other great bands. If you don't receive an Ames or Pearl Jam poster, feel free to offer up trades here. Just keep to comments kind, since my son will be checking this out.

Post pics as you receive items. Most everyone should be getting things this week!

I am so damn excited!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I hope your 7 year old was kind to me ;)

DITTO!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    AUSTONVANCOUVER-1.jpg
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    JMo wrote:
    AUSTONVANCOUVER-1.jpg
    AWESOME, NICE CATCH!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    JMo wrote:
    AUSTONVANCOUVER-1.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:
    what a cute little dude! No wonder Eddie gave him the tamborine :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    JMo wrote:
    AUSTONVANCOUVER-1.jpg

Dude, that's awesome! Did Ed hand it to him? I noticed he makes a beeline for kids :D
  • Options
    Yeah, Ed pointed and threw it out to him. He plays that thing everyday!

He told the story the following school day. 'Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam gave me a tambourine!'. Most of the kids just wanted to know what color it was and why he didn't bring it to school. His teacher about had a heart attack, jealousy induced.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    JMo wrote:
    AUSTONVANCOUVER-1.jpg

He's such a cutie.
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    JMo wrote:
    AUSTONVANCOUVER-1.jpg

So cool!
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    JMo wrote:
    AUSTONVANCOUVER-1.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    JMo wrote:
    Yeah, Ed pointed and threw it out to him. He plays that thing everyday!

He told the story the following school day. 'Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam gave me a tambourine!'. Most of the kids just wanted to know what color it was and why he didn't bring it to school. His teacher about had a heart attack, jealousy induced.
    :lol::lol: awesome!! So, your little one is well into the system already, obviously guided by great people, incl. his teacher! :D

Thanks little one for whatever you chosed for me!! I will have to wait a little longer for it being in Germany butI will enjoy all your ecited posts :D
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    That's it!!!
    I'm having a kid................to get me some swag! :lol:

Lookin forward to receiving my mystery package little man!
    Thanks!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,084
    This is killing me. My fiance said my mystery package came, but it is not a tube. As much as it is killing me, I don't want her to open it, I want to be surprised.
    Also JMo, after seeing the pic of your son with the tambourine, I totally remember you from the show. My fiance even gave him a high five.
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    This is killing me. My fiance said my mystery package came, but it is not a tube. As much as it is killing me, I don't want her to open it, I want to be surprised.
    Also JMo, after seeing the pic of your son with the tambourine, I totally remember you from the show. My fiance even gave him a high five.
    lucky!
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:

Ooh, I expect a full update tonight! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:

That was quick! I'm curious what you received, as well.

Yes, my boy was giving out hi fives to lots of people that night. Which shows how excited he really was, because he's a pretty shy kid.
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:

I stopped home, hoping mine may be there, nothing today... High hopes for tomorrow of Thursday!
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,084
    I got the WHITE BACKSPACER!!! :D Thank you so much JMo. However, I already have a copy, so is it okay to trade this? I would feel wrong holding onto two copies of the white and one of the black copies of Backspacer. I can only play them one at a time. I know there are a lot of people on here who want this. Thank you again. I can't wait to see what everyone else gets...excited to see who gets the Boston 1998.
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    I got the WHITE BACKSPACER!!! :D Thank you so much JMo. However, I already have a copy, so is it okay to trade this? I would feel wrong holding onto two copies of the white and one of the black copies of Backspacer. I can only play them one at a time. I know there are a lot of people on here who want this. Thank you again. I can't wait to see what everyone else gets...excited to see who gets the Boston 1998.

Wow! First one to post gets the white Backspacer? Ha!

Yes, I want people to trade if they already have something or want something else. I just don't want to see stuff like this end up on eBay. I could have sold this stuff there, but chose this method instead to invoke more community. Trade away, it's yours!
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    bosshogg18 wrote:

nice
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
    bosshogg18 wrote:

Oh, the subtlety ;)
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:

Hint hint :D

This is so much fun. JMo+little JMo, you guys rock!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I got a Kansas City Ames 2003 poster (AP numbered from 100) and 2 smaller matching posters...one has a cat and the other a dog by 'JEROME'...tried looking on eb, but couldn't find any info...I'll post pics later.

Thanks JMo! that was fun! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I got a Kansas City Ames 2003 poster (AP numbered from 100) and 2 smaller matching posters...one has a cat and the other a dog by 'JEROME'...tried looking on eb, but couldn't find any info...I'll post pics later.

Ooh, that sounds awesome! Pictures would be fantastic!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,390
    RKCNDY wrote:

nice poster!! i was at that show! :D the version of "Release" from that show gives me goosebumps...
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

nice poster!! i was at that show! :D the version of "Release" from that show gives me goosebumps...

That is a great poster! I am jealous!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ51390 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That is a great poster! I am jealous!

I wanna see what everybody else gets...I may be up for trades! :D

here are the other 2 posers I got:
    sorry about the pic, I am currently letting them unroll naturally before I put them in the presentation case.

305216_2555492328518_1290266637_33049871_187075973_a.jpg
    the cat is #2/22
    and the dog #2/26
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    at least the second post isn't the Backpack....... :lol: when I get home Friday it is going to be on my doorstep and I plan on flipping it for $10,000 on ebay :roll: It's a joke!
  • Options
    Looks like Washington received their items first. One of the many perks of living in the Pacific Northwest!
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    hopefully tomorrow is the day for me! maybe friday. The anticipation is half the fun!
    PLAY THE SOUTH