Options

A MYSTERY POSTER SALE w/ PJ20 Backpack & BS White Vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    money sent .... i know i wrote i was going to send it last night .. but i had to run out .. hope i didnt hold you up

this is my first "mystery sale" .... cant wait to see what i get
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    edited October 2011
    I'm in for another if that gets these babies shipped faster? :lol::D
    Post edited by Duncs on
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    joe2468 wrote:
    money sent .... i know i wrote i was going to send it last night .. but i had to run out .. hope i didnt hold you up

this is my first "mystery sale" .... cant wait to see what i get

No worries. Thanks again, Joe!
  • Options
    I'm in let me know what to do!
    We've got a lot of emotion to get through tonight, so we're going to get through it together. -EV
  • Options
    Trying to collect the last of the payments (except for those I already spoke with).

Tubes and backpack and vinyl are ready to go!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    YAY!! I even got yelled at for all my internet purchases last night... including this sale.. ( I am supposed to be saving to buy a house for myself.. I figure, I'm just buying the decor early is all.. anyhow, you shoulda heard the rant!!! "you bought a MYSTERY tube?!?!!?You don't even know what you're getting.. but you're buying it.. how stupid!!" I said "no it's fun.. surprises are always fun when it's PJ") Anyhow can't wait to see what arrives at my doorstep!!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    JMo wrote:
    Trying to collect the last of the payments (except for those I already spoke with).

:D Hurra!! This is quite exciting to be honest :D Looking forward to my part in this and am curious who will get the special goodies i.e. Backpack and vinyl!! I think -as I live in Germany- I will be one of the last people to receive something, so chances are I will read all your happy comments before I even get mine (when you guys are telling us all about it that is).
    Once again, thank you to the OP for supporting my/our excitement and collectors lust ( ;) )and for actually doing something good with a part of the funds!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    JMo wrote:

:D Hurra!! This is quite exciting to be honest :D Looking forward to my part in this and am curious who will get the special goodies i.e. Backpack and vinyl!! I think -as I live in Germany- I will be one of the last people to receive something, so chances are I will read all your happy comments before I even get mine (when you guys are telling us all about it that is).
    Once again, thank you to the OP for supporting my/our excitement and collectors lust ( ;) )and for actually doing something good with a part of the funds!! :thumbup:

My hope is that people will post what they get! And if they are not satisified, maybe trade with someone one the boards. I don't want to see the big ticket items on ebay. That would be heartbreaking.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    JMo will you be providing us any information related to tracking? I could see managing all that being a huge pain in the ass, but I am so EXCITED for this!!! I cannot wait for whatever is in the tubes or bag, or vinyl, or whatever I am getting to arrived

(FINGERS CROSSED for that Mansfield 98)
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    JMo will you be providing us any information related to tracking? I could see managing all that being a huge pain in the ass, but I am so EXCITED for this!!! I cannot wait for whatever is in the tubes or bag, or vinyl, or whatever I am getting to arrived

(FINGERS CROSSED for that Mansfield 98)

I'm going to try like heck to provided tracking! I've never sent this many things out at once,so, it might be challenging. Usually if I sent something from paypal, it would give me the option of entering the information and printing the label. But I think because the way the money was sent, it's not giving me that option. I'll be entering all the addresses manually.
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    thanks again. ahill- mansfield would be a dream
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Yes thanks again as well.. Come on MSG Donkey Kong!! I think I would just shit if this happened or if the BS vinyl showed up!! LOL
  • Options
    im just hoping for anything i dont have :D:D:D

i didnt even look at what he is offering .. THANKS FOR THE CHANCE
  • Options
    cant wait to see what people get
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    joe2468 wrote:
    im just hoping for anything i dont have :D:D:D

i didnt even look at what he is offering .. THANKS FOR THE CHANCE
    yep, same here :) and it will be REALLY surprising, whatever comes my way :D
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    I can't wait for this. When are tubes shipping?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    EZ1221C wrote:

We're waiting on five more payments. Once paid up, I'll ship everything out! Tubes, Backpack and Vinyl!
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    JMo wrote:
    My hope is that people will post what they get! And if they are not satisified, maybe trade with someone one the boards. I don't want to see the big ticket items on ebay. That would be heartbreaking.

yes it would be please do not do this
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
    JMo wrote:
    EZ1221C wrote:

We're waiting on five more payments. Once paid up, I'll ship everything out! Tubes, Backpack and Vinyl!

I know others have offered as well, but if it helps I'll spring for another tube I'm dying to see what comes!
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    I lost track of this thread. Sorry everyone. :( I've now sent my payment.
  • Options
    There are just a couple spots left. I'll answer PM's when I get to a computer later today.
  • Options
    i like big ticket items ..

for some reason the words "BIG TICKET ITEMS" reminds me of the days when you had to spend the money you won on wheel of fortune .. man did i just date myself :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    yup, as mentioned, everyone should post pics in here, although Im guessing there are a lot of ebeans members in on this too, so all will not be covered.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Bump. Can't wait to get my tube. :)
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    This is going to be fun! Looking forward to seeing what I get!
  • Options
    im up for showing what i get :D cant wait this will be fun!
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I'll definitely be putting a picture up..
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    I'm in if you need one more!
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    in..lemme know if you need one more
  • Options
    loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    Have you received payments from everybody?
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4