Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    dexter-finale-board-ddt-final1-570x165.jpg
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    This most recent episode was much better, hopefully things are getting back on track now. :corn:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dougfloyd wrote:
    This most recent episode was much better, hopefully things are getting back on track now. :corn:

I agree. This past Sunday's wasn't bad. One of the better one's of the season in my opinion.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Good episode.

So I guess Dexter will no longer be following The Code?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Jennifer Carpenter was on COnan last night. He mentioned her swearing on the show and she managed to slip two f bombs and a douche into her interview. :lol:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,446
    good stuff last 2 weeks.

laguerta is a crafty little latina....can't wait for the finale.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So now there is the guy that Dexter was trying to kill who knows what he does, the girl Dexter is banging knows what he does, the sister knows what he does, and LaGuerta thinks she knows what he does. :crazy:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    So now there is the guy that Dexter was trying to kill who knows what he does, the girl Dexter is banging knows what he does, the sister knows what he does, and LaGuerta thinks she knows what he does. :crazy:

i like it. things are finally, actually, converging on him.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I like it too.
  • Options
    how do you guys think it ends? i mean the series, not this season.

dex behind bars?

dex dead?

dex getting away?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,774
    DS1119 wrote:

Yeah....this is great. What a great move by LaGuerta getting that guy out of prison to see if Dexter would take him out.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    going great..cant waif for last episode :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    I really dug this last episode.
    IMO, Deb is showing just how clever those Morgans can be!

Gonna miss Hannah! My god....what a smoking hot girl she is!! :lol:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I really dug this last episode.
    IMO, Deb is showing just how clever those Morgans can be!

Gonna miss Hannah! My god....what a smoking hot girl she is!! :lol:
    haha..she is the reason i watched chuck!!!!!

morgans are EVIL!!! :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

I love Chuck. Only on the 3rd season though. I started watching it right before she came on Dexter and I was all excited when I saw her the first time. Looked on IMDB and saw she was on for 11 episodes this season (kind of ruined the whole Dexter killing her scene though since I knew she was going to be around the rest of the season)
  • Options
    Jnich2424 wrote:

I love Chuck. Only on the 3rd season though. I started watching it right before she came on Dexter and I was all excited when I saw her the first time. Looked on IMDB and saw she was on for 11 episodes this season (kind of ruined the whole Dexter killing her scene though since I knew she was going to be around the rest of the season)
    i saw the sneak pick from the last episode and sems thatway..lets see.
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    a little irresponsible of Laguerta to get a murderer out of prison just to try and catch Dexter..
    good episode..
  • Options
    anyone think deb poisened herself to frame hannah? seen this theory posed elsewhere.

hannah said she's never messed up when attempting to kill someone. apparently someone would clearly taste xanax being mixed in with water. it is a pretty distinct taste.

of course there is the whole part of about getting behind the wheel and knowingly putting your life at risk :lol:

but it would make for an even more interesting dynamic if that is the case and dexter finds out about it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,774
    anyone think deb poisened herself to frame hannah? seen this theory posed elsewhere.

hannah said she's never messed up when attempting to kill someone. apparently someone would clearly taste xanax being mixed in with water. it is a pretty distinct taste.

of course there is the whole part of about getting behind the wheel and knowingly putting your life at risk :lol:

but it would make for an even more interesting dynamic if that is the case and dexter finds out about it.

Shit....I didn't even think of that. Could be. This is going to be an intense Sunday night w/ Dexter and Homeland finales.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262

There are very few prescription meds that could be dissolved in those concentrations (40% per the lab) that would be undetectable in water. I'm thinking that either there was some bad writing/research by the writers or Deb did this to herself as a means to get Hannah out of the way and to protect Dexter. We all know that she "loves" him and hates Hannah. She tried to get her busted and failed.
    The first thing she did when he visited her in the hospital was plant that bug in his mind. She knows how thorough he his and knew he'd investigate her car. She also knows the story of how she poisoned the writer guy and wanted to it to kick in while he was driving...
    I'm 99% sure Deb did it to herself. Chug that water, crash her car....done!

Her having the details on what Dexter does could really be a problem though...
  • Options

Hm. Interesting. :think:
  • Options
    My wife and I just watched the latest episode and our first thought was that Deb poisoned herself, not sure if/when that will be revealed. Dexter is certainly leaving a lot of loose ends out there now, don't see how this can go on much longer. As far as how the series will end, I have no idea. I don't see him ending up in jail, I'd guess he either ends up fleeing or ends up dead one way or another. Looking forward to the next episode!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    My wife and I just watched the latest episode and our first thought was that Deb poisoned herself, not sure if/when that will be revealed. Dexter is certainly leaving a lot of loose ends out there now, don't see how this can go on much longer. As far as how the series will end, I have no idea. I don't see him ending up in jail, I'd guess he either ends up fleeing or ends up dead one way or another. Looking forward to the next episode!
    i see Laguerta at the table..

i dont think gonna kill Hannah the same way he killed the rest
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    i see Laguerta at the table..

i dont think gonna kill Hannah the same way he killed the rest

I think Hanna goes to jail and we won't see her at all next season, just because special guests usually aren't brought back.

I could definitely see Laguerta ending up on Dexter's table next year.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    I'd put Laguerta on my table...

....if I were Dexter. 8-)
  • Options
    I'm very interested to see where this goes tonight. So many directions. :corn:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

me too. can't wait. homeland too.

hate missing pats/niners though
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm watching Pats/niners over Dexter. I won't make it 30 min at work tomorrow without hearing every score or good play in explicit detail. I can watch Dexter tomorrow night and it will only take an hour.

Just keep away from this thread until tomorrow night and I will be good. 8-)
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    youngster wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm watching Pats/niners over Dexter. I won't make it 30 min at work tomorrow without hearing every score or good play in explicit detail. I can watch Dexter tomorrow night and it will only take an hour.

Just keep away from this thread until tomorrow night and I will be good. 8-)

well...you are from boston. ;) there's a huuuuuuge difference there. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg