Options

The New England Patriots Thread

Comments

• Options
    Lets get it on!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    Lets get it on!

pats gonna cover 17? what do you think?

:think: :think: :think:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Lets get it on!

pats gonna cover 17? what do you think?

:think: :think: :think:
    Hmmm, I will say no. I'm gonna go with 31-17. The Pats D still sucks.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    big money on pats...gonna blow the chiefs out
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    big money on pats...gonna blow the chiefs out
    At least your money's not on the Jets. :roll:
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    How do the Chiefs not go for it on 4th and 1 at the Pats 35? Are you kidding me?

And then the horrible try and draw them offsides call where, you KNOW they weren't going to snap it because they constantly had 2 guys in motion.

Wait, who am I pulling for again?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    The offense looks a little sluggish tonight. What's up with Brady's intentional grounding penalty? He's smarter than that. I don't know, the Chiefs D looks pretty solid so far.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Gronk never drops passes like that. They better step it up.

• Options
    This sucks. I wont be home until the 4th quarter.
  • Options
    That one's on Brady ... held onto the ball WAY too long.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Oh man, the Pats offense looks HORRIBLE :shock:

3 sacks in 18 plays! Where is the O-Line.

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I had a feeling the Chiefs would come to play tonight and they are so far.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    There we go.

GRONK!

• Options
    The Patriots need some snow or adverse weather conditions.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Then again a punt return will always help too.

Peace

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    jimed14 wrote:
    There we go.

GRONK!

this guy is a beast
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    13-3?
  • Options
    We look good today. Didn't lose our composure after falling down 10-0..

Finish this one out strong and then we can look forward to our always exciting matchup vs the Colts next week..................................................................................... :lol:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Gronk.jpg

• Options
    We look good today. Didn't lose our composure after falling down 10-0..

Finish this one out strong and then we can look forward to our always exciting matchup vs the Colts next week..................................................................................... :lol:

As well as the Patriots are playing right now they can not afford to underestimate any opponents that are coming up next. A team can easily get burned that way....that said great game after being down early and the defense again rose up when it needed to.

Peace

• Options
    I'm not sure what the point spread is now but it was 20.5....I have A hard time seeing the Patriots covering that many points even at home. I can see the Patriots coming out and playing flat...they MUST push forth the defensive side of the ball if they are to make a serious run this year.

It would be interesting if the Patriots can make that run and go up against an undefeated Packer team with an improved defense. All eyes would be on THAT game. :D

Peace

• Options
    A lot of Pats getting a rest this week ... Pats starting their 4th center of the year (NFL debut) ... and special teamer / WR Matthew Slater (#18) is in on defense.

and who the hell is Nate Jones (#23)?

• Options
    This no-huddle offense could be deadly in the playoffs.

• Options
    Its nice having Gronk
  • Options
    This no-huddle offense could be deadly in the playoffs.

When it work, it's great ... but let's remember, they are playing some really shitty teams. Get a team that has a good defense, the Pats try the no huddle, go 3 and out a few times ... then the Pats defense ends on the field WAY too much.

The thing I love ... over the past 4 weeks, the Pats have scored with under a minute in the first half and then scored on the opening possession of the second half. I love them getting the ball first in the second half.

• Options
    Its nice having Gronk

^this^

• Options
    this is a great article on patrick chung, despite being from yahoo sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=l ... ots_120611

be nice to see him back. mccourty as well
    uke can save the world
  • Options
    I'm not sure what's worse ... watching Brady rack up the incomplete passes or having to listen to Dan Dierdorf.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:

The thing I love ... over the past 4 weeks, the Pats have scored with under a minute in the first half and then scored on the opening possession of the second half. I love them getting the ball first in the second half.

Make that 5 weeks.

• Options
    this defense is pathetic....