Comments

• Options
    Vintage Brady.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Winning despite 3 turnovers ... I'll take it.

Huge credit to the defense, notably in the red zone.

... and yeah, that Brady guy is kind of good in the clutch.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Not the game I was expecting but I'll take the win.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    No doubt Brady is just simply clutch...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Certainly Super Bowl type performance from Brady and a nail biter for sure. Defense bent but didn't break and held their own in fact if the defense didn't play as well as they did they would not have won this game.

First place again....always better to be out front while others try and catch up.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Certainly Super Bowl type performance from Brady and a nail biter for sure. Defense bent but didn't break and held their own in fact if the defense didn't play as well as they did they would not have won this game.

First place again....always better to be out front while others try and catch up.

Peace

Bump... :D
  • Options
    The Patriots have to have THE toughfest or one of the toughfest schedules in the NFL this year. That said they have had two weeks to prepare for the upcoming game against the Steelers....I expect a defiant win on the road.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    The Patriots have to have THE toughfest or one of the toughfest schedules in the NFL this year. That said they have had two weeks to prepare for the upcoming game against the Steelers....I expect a defiant win on the road.

Peace

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. Does anyone know why our schedule is so tough? Is it just that we are in a particularly good confrence and division? Or is there more to it?
  • Options
    Needless to say big game today...confident the patriots will take it to them. Two weeks to prepare they will get it done.

Peace

• Options
    The Steelers have some this towards the Patriots.... :D

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... OpJXPRllUk

Peace

• Options
    Bye week is gone.. Time to get our minds off how shitty the B's are playing and focus on the best team in the AFC.

Fuck the Steelers.

• Options
    Better start paying attention to Miller.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    edited October 2011
    ...and the Pats look terrible so far.
    Post edited by youngster on
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    So far this game is disappointing...the Pats D looks aweful.

• Options
    Wow basically wearing down what little defense the Patriots are showing. I hope the Pats learn from this.

peace

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,851
    Hi guys!! Thought I'd stop by and say hello. ;):mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Hi guys!! Thought I'd stop by and say hello. ;):mrgreen:

Hel-ler :D

peace

• Options
    There's one stinker we have every year. Put it behind us and focus on the G-Strings next week.

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    There's one stinker we have every year. Put it behind us and focus on the G-Strings next week.
    Isn't that what was said after the buffalo game?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,851
    Say goodnight Brady... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Say goodnight Brady... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Through whipping from the Steel city but they will meet again down the road. Work on winning the division and getting a better record than the Steelers to get home field for sure. A quick bounce back is needed next week.

peace

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:

+1
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

+1

Worrisome indeed that the PATRIOTS are dead last in the NFL in defense...not good.

Peace

• Options
    Giants got a lot of injuries on offense. Let's right the ship today, bitches.

Over / under on number of times Joe Buck references the Tyree superbowl catch?

I'm setting the line at 3.5. :lol:

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    If there are 2 things the Brady doesn't do it's:

1. Lose at home
    2. Lose back to back games.

Good luck G-Strings.. you'll need it.

• Options
    Jets v Bills

The standings dictate I should hope the Bills lose ... but damn, I do *not* have it in me to cheer for the Jets.

• Options
    This team is just not very good right now.

Even Brady looks like crap.

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    This is a real shootout. I guess they watched "The Game Of The Century" last night, and decided they would try to top it by not scoring at all.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Can't fault them too much, I wouldn't try to tackle Jacobs either :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Does either team want to win this game?

Sure as hell doesn't seem it.