Options

The New England Patriots Thread

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Did anybody see that fan with the old logo and Union hat? NICE!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Continue to run the ball and wear the Jets down.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Jets are hanging around ... not diggin' it ....

Can't lose a second game in the division.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    As usual this one ain't ovah!

Peace

• Options
    Stay positive stay positive....that said need a long drive right now.

Peace

• Options
    Like to see those long runs on first down.

Peace

• Options
    Run it down their throat RUN IT!

• Options
    Need this one right here....run it or trick play?

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Need this one right here....run it or trick play?

Peace

or, both.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Wtf was that?

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Wtf was that?

....a beautiful first down play. :D:D

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Wtf was that?

Direct snap to the RB, they've been doing that for years ... check out the 2 point conversion against the Panthers in SB 38 ... exact same play where Brady fakes like it was snapped over his head.

• Options
    Big win. The lawfirm, BJGE, really solid game with Stevan Ridley nipping at his heels for playing time.

Defense still ... meh. Got helped by a lot of Jet mistakes.

• Options
    Solid win. Any win against the Jets is solid though.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Classy Tom Brady running off the field at the end...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574

After all the shit talking the Jets did last year, why would he stick around and watch them pout?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options

You know what take your sorry whining somewhere else like the Jets thread and cry over there thank you very much.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:

You know what take your sorry whining somewhere else like the Jets thread and cry over there thank you very much.

Peace

Win_Granicus%20Free%20Services.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1301527221212

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    g under p wrote:

Peace

not whining..just being honest

pats are a great team,but they are bitches and your coach is the biggest of them all
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

not whining..just being honest

pats are a great team,but they are bitches and your coach is the biggest of them all

Again, you know what I prefer it when you come here and in other Boston threads to "break your balls" posts. However, instead you come across as a whining-crying-bitching individual who shows his fraudulence almost as

as bad as Madoff. Break the game down tactically or show your class and Take that crap to the JETS thread.

I'm sure you would be here had the Jets won To "break balls" instead you whine.....take note use the search mode and find that J E T S thread thanks again.

Peace

• Options
    No time for a let up for the now hungry and desparate Cowboys. The Bills are a rising team and the Patriots must keep on the DEFENSIVE side of the ball.

Let's crush this team..CRUSH EM

Peace

• Options
    This is a trap game for sure...

With that said however I don't see the Pats taking the cheese.... :D

I think you will see more great running early from BJGE and Riddley. Hopefully keeping Demarcus Wear in check.(what a beast..I like that guy) Once the downfield is opened up in Foxboro it's all over. I'm feeling Ocho getting involved this week...just a hunch.

If Wilfork, Ellis and Hanesworth pull it together like I think they will Andre Carter should be all over Romo and his ribs. Carter matches up well in this one.

Pats win by 14 points.
  • Options
    This is a trap game for sure...

With that said however I don't see the Pats taking the cheese.... :D

I think you will see more great running early from BJGE and Riddley. Hopefully keeping Demarcus Wear in check.(what a beast..I like that guy) Once the downfield is opened up in Foxboro it's all over. I'm feeling Ocho getting involved this week...just a hunch.

If Wilfork, Ellis and Hanesworth pull it together like I think they will Andre Carter should be all over Romo and his ribs. Carter matches up well in this one.

Pats win by 14 points.

Hey I can see this IF the DEFENSE comes to play.

Peace

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    This could turn out to be a very entertaining game....
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I'm actually surprised the spread is that big; I thought it'd be more like 4.5
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Should be a good one. You'd be an idiot if you didn't take a team that has won 19 straight home games and scored 30+ in 11 straight games.. keep it up!

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    This is gonna be a great game. Hope the Pats D shows up. With Dez Bryant and Miles Austin active, this gives Romo some comfort in his passing game. The secondary better be hot today. Not too worried about the Pats offense as they are on fire every week.

30-17 Pats
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    I'm actually surprised the spread is that big; I thought it'd be more like 4.5

especially with dallas coming off a bye. i took dallas in our degenerate pool...but having second thoughts now.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Looking sloppy so far on offense.. Defense is just a lost cause now..

• Options
    Looking sloppy so far on offense.. Defense is just a lost cause now..

Actually, I think the defense has looked better today than it has in many weeks. Not saying a ton, but better.

Overall though ... this team has a lot to do if it wants to be a top TOP contender, they aren't there.