BIG BROTHER 13!

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    i agree. jordan must be livid about giving her the phone call too. i'm guessing J&J fans won't be too kind to shelly on the outside.

all of them are so wishy washy too. jeff was right...nobody else has balls. i'm guessing adam switches over to the other side and it's everyone against jordan and rachel now.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    What a bunch of shit!!! My boy Jeff is gone. F Shelly. Danielle mind trapped her. She's the worst player ever. I hate to say it, but I hope Rachel wins it all now.
    Oh and if Kalia makes it one more round, I'm gonna vomit. She annoys the life out of me. So funny how 3 floaters are where they are. I'll give Adam credit for getting far, he actually did some work. But Porshe, Kalia, and Shelly, biggest floaters I've ever seen. Shelly you Gdam betrayer!!
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Shelly made a bold move...not sure I like it...but it is what it is.

That being said, I have to agree, Rachel (and I can't believe I'm writing this) deserves to win.

She's had a huge target on her back all summer...if she makes it to the end, she should take the cash.

That being said, Jordan needs to step it up. Letting Jeff do all the big moves made sense...but now, she has to turn it up or she needs to go home.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    I'll give Adam credit for getting far, he actually did some work. But Porshe, Kalia, and Shelly, biggest floaters I've ever seen.

I'm not fan of Porshe, but she is pretty good in challenges. Much more than Adam.

It was nice have veterans in the game this summer, but it allowed the new folks a chance to sit back and not do anything.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Yes its hard to blame them and call them floaters when they couldn't play

didn't so much like that rule

It might be pretty hard for Rachel to win cause she might be
    the next target seeing she can be strong in competitions

I sure hope Adam doesn't switch sides ... who gets power this week will be the tell all there
    though

I hope its Jordan ... she wins HOH and gets Kali out ( not fond of her either) for takin her man

revenge is sweet in big brother but you just never know like what happened
    to Jeff... the tides turn fast
    When Porshe didn't use the POV she said it's what Dani would have wanted. WTF is that? Who are you playing for? Dani would have voted her out to keep Kalia if Jeff wouldn't have used POV on her.

I never thought Jeff would win but I was hoping he could carry Jordan further like last time.

No matter what I think that move made it impossible for Shelly to win. Too many people in the jury hate her.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    No matter what I think that move made it impossible for Shelly to win. Too many people in the jury hate her.

I don't fault her for the move...I disagree with the way she points the finger at others for the same things she does. Man up and own it.

PBM

ComeToTX wrote:

I don't fault her for the move...I disagree with the way she points the finger at others for the same things she does. Man up and own it.

PBM

It had to be done at some point but she was nobody's target and Jeff was keeping her safe. Now she has Porshe and Kalia and neither would take her to the final two. Not sure anyone there would.

The game is about getting to the final 4 and then winning HoH's and veto's. That's how Jordan won it. She barely won anything before Jeff left last time.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    The vets got 25,000$ each to come back and the newbies get 750$ a week. I must say Shelly has the best game in the house. Don't get me wrong, she is one of the biggest floaters in BB history (next to Jordan) but she's playing the house like a violin.
    I'll be back
    ComeToTX wrote:
    When Porshe didn't use the POV she said it's what Dani would have wanted. WTF is that? Who are you playing for? Dani would have voted her out to keep Kalia if Jeff wouldn't have used POV on her.

I never thought Jeff would win but I was hoping he could carry Jordan further like last time.

I thought she'd take Jeff off the block after what he did for her, but it was only revenge for Dani. What a beotch! She isn't even as hot as she seems to think she is. I really hope she doesn't win. But for sure, Jordan needs to step it up. Jeff carried her last year and did the same thing this year. I love her, I love the both of them, but she already won once, time to let someone else get some potatoes. I just hope we get the Jeff and Jordan reality show. I'd probably never leave the house!
    The vets got 25,000$ each to come back and the newbies get 750$ a week. I must say Shelly has the best game in the house. Don't get me wrong, she is one of the biggest floaters in BB history (next to Jordan) but she's playing the house like a violin.

I just hate the fact that she was so in love with J&J and then totally shit on them. The only vote she'd have from the jury is Dani. This game really is ruthless when it comes down to it. You make friends, and then you shit on them.

I just hate the fact that she was so in love with J&J and then totally shit on them. The only vote she'd have from the jury is Dani. This game really is ruthless when it comes down to it. You make friends, and then you shit on them.

I think you make game friends and real friends. Jordan never would have given her that phone call home if she didn't feel they were real friends.
    Also Jordan is so sweet she did it for the little girl missing her Mom I think :D

I hope Jordan can kick some ass now... in a nice way :lol: and win
    I'd like to see her be a double winner

it is also kind of like Jeff winning too in many peoples hearts
    they are a team if nothing else

She's been so uptight the last few shows ...

biting her fingers, sad, worried. It seemed she was not enjoying being there at all.

It will be hard but I think and hope she can do it... And I hope Rachel doesn't turn on her
    cause of the Brendan votes. Rachel wanted Dani out so she stayed with J&J but now
    I don't know what she will do. Jury house will like her better if she supports Jordan so far
    at least.
    pandora wrote:
    Also Jordan is so sweet she did it for the little girl missing her Mom I think :D

biting her fingers, sad, worried. It seemed she was not enjoying being there at all.

It will be hard but I think and hope she can do it... And I hope Rachel doesn't turn on her
    cause of the Brendan votes. Rachel wanted Dani out so she stayed with J&J but now
    I don't know what she will do. Jury house will like her better if she supports Jordan so far
    at least.

Jordan said in the live feeds that she never wanted to go back. Jeff wanted to so she did it to be with him, since they live in different cities.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:

at least.

Jordan said in the live feeds that she never wanted to go back. Jeff wanted to so she did it to be with him, since they live in different cities.
    oh.. :( I hope she can do it without him ... he was so upset leaving her there too

same with Brendan and Rachel although people don't like them like I do

I'm a sucker for couples and a romantic :D
    " Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore pissed off America when she voted to evict fan favorite Jeff Schroeder last week -- and now TMZ has learned her family has been receiving death threats from deranged fans because of the move. Sources close to Shelly tell us ... the reality star's family has received multiple phone calls from people threatening violence ... even making threats against Shelly's 8-year-old daughter. We're told Shelly's employer has also been receiving harassing phone calls -- demanding the company fire Shelly immediately because of the way she voted on the show. Sources tell us Shelly's family is preparing to get the FBI involved -- because they're taking the threats VERY seriously. We reached out to "Big Brother" for comment -- so far, no response.
    I'll be back
    It's now officially unwatchable. Porsche HOH, what the F. Great season up until last week. Now it just sucks.
    yes but Pandora's Box might fix that :mrgreen:

Go Jordan and Rachel!
    " Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore pissed off America when she voted to evict fan favorite Jeff Schroeder last week -- and now TMZ has learned her family has been receiving death threats from deranged fans because of the move. Sources close to Shelly tell us ... the reality star's family has received multiple phone calls from people threatening violence ... even making threats against Shelly's 8-year-old daughter. We're told Shelly's employer has also been receiving harassing phone calls -- demanding the company fire Shelly immediately because of the way she voted on the show. Sources tell us Shelly's family is preparing to get the FBI involved -- because they're taking the threats VERY seriously. We reached out to "Big Brother" for comment -- so far, no response.
    thats messed up :?
  • I'm having a love/hate relationship with this year's show. Rachel annoyed the hell out of me last time she was on, and the beginning of this one, but seeing the past few shows and her treatment, I'd be okay with her winning the $500,000.

I am constantly checking the updates at reality fan forum - I can never wait until it airs.
    Jordan must go! She has done nothing this whole season and does not deserve another half million dollars for doing nothing like last time. Shelly has the best mental game. But looks like shelly is gone. I want kalia to win at this point.
    I'll be back
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    never in a million years did i ever think i would say this....

i want rachel to win. the fact that she is still in after being a target for the entire season is astounding.

the thing about the newbies vs. veterans is that the newbies don't seem to have a grasp of how important the jury votes are.
    The Falcons play tonight so our BB is aired at 2:30 am .... hmmmm

Personally I want Shelley gone but I think Adam may leave instead
    Rachel and Jordan would be smart to stick with getting Shelley out tonight though
    They should not believe a word she promises... she goes out of her way to lie.

Adam was on their team so maybe they could get him back and take out Kalia and Porche
    in the weeks to come. I would like to see them, Rachel Adam and Jordan as final three,
    with Rachel and Adam up for the prize.

I've loved Rachel all along... both years and would like to see her get the cash ...
    she's trying to be so good now ;):lol: ... at least what is aired on CBS
    pre-season fb scrwes us here too...although i'll be at the Drive-By Truckers show anyway!
  • pandora wrote:
    The Falcons play tonight so our BB is aired at 2:30 am .... hmmmm

Personally I want Shelley gone but I think Adam may leave instead
    Rachel and Jordan would be smart to stick with getting Shelley out tonight though
    They should not believe a word she promises... she goes out of her way to lie.

Adam was on their team so maybe they could get him back and take out Kalia and Porche
    in the weeks to come. I would like to see them, Rachel Adam and Jordan as final three,
    with Rachel and Adam up for the prize.

I've loved Rachel all along... both years and would like to see her get the cash ...
    she's trying to be so good now ;):lol: ... at least what is aired on CBS

I've been reading the feeds, and Rachel has been good the entire week. She's actually been the more positive and logical one between the two. I hope Shelly goes tonight - Kalia next, then Porche, leaving Rachel, Jordon and Adam.
    Why Adam? He can't win anything and he flip flop's across the house depending on who is in power that week.
  • ComeToTX wrote:
    Why Adam? He can't win anything and he flip flop's across the house depending on who is in power that week.

For me, I think Jordon or Rachel would have a better chance winning with the jury if they were against Adam. I think if Kalia or Porche were in the F2, Dani would be campaigning hard for either - and they both have won HOH and Veto - it would be easier to justify giving it to them. There's no way they could justify giving Adam $500,000 against Rachel or Jordon...well, maybe Jordon.
    I've liked Adam since the beginning but that was just him not what he did.

It is true his game hasn't been great and he can't win much
    but he personally lost a lot of weight to make his dream come true....
    sounds like BB has been a big deal in his life and he plays well with others ...

My opinion of the BB players are motivated by emotion not so much logic :?
  • "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!" Been in THAT boat!
    So glad that the right decision was made! LOVE IT!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."