Any spare good thoughts...

1235»

Comments

• heartdesireheartdesire Posts: 430
    So sorry to hear - sending waves of love and comfort.
    "i'm a dedicated insomniac" ~ ev nyc beacon 6/22
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I am so sorry for you and your family's loss, chiquimonkey. Grace, peace, love, and light during this sad time to all. HUGS xoxo
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Thanks again everyone for your kindness and thoughts for my family. We're still struggling here, going to be a long period of readjustment I know. Please know that we all feel everyone's love and support. I appreciate it.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Hang in there Chiqui!
  • Goodmind for you and your family.
    In Digitized Remorse
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs & good vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))))
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Thanks everybody ♥

It is hard being here at work and having to explain where I was to people who didn't know....I jsut got back yesterday so it's felt weird here. I have a picture of all four of us on my windowsill and was gonna remove it but I figure what's the point, it's gonna be in my head and heart anyway, just have to go with it.

I am blessed though, some friends got together and sent me a big bouquet of sunflowers here at work to welcome me back to the office, figuring I'd need a little something to perk me up. The card said "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead". Hope so!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Thanks everybody ♥

It is hard being here at work and having to explain where I was to people who didn't know....I jsut got back yesterday so it's felt weird here. I have a picture of all four of us on my windowsill and was gonna remove it but I figure what's the point, it's gonna be in my head and heart anyway, just have to go with it.

I am blessed though, some friends got together and sent me a big bouquet of sunflowers here at work to welcome me back to the office, figuring I'd need a little something to perk me up. The card said "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead". Hope so!

That's good saying...even at the polar caps, springtime arrives. Hugs to you chiquimonkey.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Thanks everybody ♥

That's good saying...even at the polar caps, springtime arrives. Hugs to you chiquimonkey.
    Thank you dear, hugs back to you

I do have Ed to look forward to this evening, hearing him should be soothing for my soul.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    How nice of your friends. Have a great "escape" time tonight, Chiqui.
    Take care...............{{{hugs to you and your family.}}}
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    That's one of my all time favorite PJ lines, it was very sweet of your friends.

Take tonight and just let it all out. Ed has a way of making things better.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I do have Ed to look forward to this evening, hearing him should be soothing for my soul.

after seeing him the last 3 shows i can definitely say he does...have a great time tonight :D
    Thanks guys! I'll be sure to bring extra kleenex as I'm positive I'll start bawling at some point. Watch me get front row to further embarrass myself lol

The band has been such a constant for me over the years, it will be like seeing an old friend I'm sure.