PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

tool maybe, only because i haven't seen them (yup, i'm an idiot)...i've been row 3 for pj....and all i got was an EV crotch grab

:lol:

Tool was tight... wish I would have known you a little better last summer, I would have invited you to St. Paul to see Tool with me and my buddies....

... and several joints :lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    tool maybe, only because i haven't seen them (yup, i'm an idiot)...i've been row 3 for pj....and all i got was an EV crotch grab
    You grabbed Eddie's crotch? :corn:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

there is a locked thread around here about it. we were on stone side, row 3 by the spearker stack. ed jumped on em, and grabbed his crotch about 3 times, some 10 yards in front of me. :x :x :x :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Tool was tight... wish I would have known you a little better last summer, I would have invited you to St. Paul to see Tool with me and my buddies....

you had me at joint :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'll be there Thursday, though too...
    Me and comebackgirl are there thursday (many others I'm sure). But still... Saturday night's alright! If it's a money issue, you could crash with me (shut up 81).

and by crash with her......she means......taking advantage of you.

not that there is anything wrong with that.

i'm calling dibs on her floor friday night tho......you can have the bed....just let me pass out.
    You're welcome if you want it... they'd probably even provide a cot! :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

there is a locked thread around here about it. we were on stone side, row 3 by the spearker stack. ed jumped on em, and grabbed his crotch about 3 times, some 10 yards in front of me. :x :x :x :x

What?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    [

Maybe a crib?
    81 wrote:
    Or I could be like that woman in Minneapolis at the EV show that was wearing a sign "WIll dance for Eddie Vedder tickets"

Or not :lol:

paging alli
    Yeah, BJs tend to work better, but dancing's cool too. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

you had me at joint :lol:

We smoked two joints because Sublime told us to, and then we walked over to Tool and had 4 more... and a bowl that someone passed our way... :lol:

Then I went to pusicfer the next day, yarrrrr as hell :lol:

Man, was that a great festival :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Or I could be like that woman in Minneapolis at the EV show that was wearing a sign "WIll dance for Eddie Vedder tickets"

Or not :lol:

paging alli

I'm about 100% sure that she did not get tickets :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    [

Maybe a crib?
    No, but a playpen for sure!
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

"In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    [

Maybe a crib?

Does it cost extra?
  • 81 wrote:
    You are never to tell him to refrain from that. ;)

Oh, I miss those white pants.....
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

paging alli

I'm about 100% sure that she did not get tickets :lol:
    No, not yet. But I really do have a couple of (morally upstanding) prospects already. I'm waiting on the ever-popular friends who might not go but haven't confirmed one way or the other yet.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No, not yet. But I really do have a couple of (morally upstanding) prospects already. I'm waiting on the ever-popular friends who might not go but haven't confirmed one way or the other yet.

so you contacted the guy interviewing :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Maybe a crib?

Does it cost extra?
    No, free as long as it's for a baby. I doubt they have restrictions on the ones that smoke. Pun!
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yes! Turns out we grew up in the same area! :thumbup:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

i knew i couldn't compete in an interview with the women.... :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

i knew i couldn't compete in an interview with the women.... :fp:
    :lol: Don't worry... you're well know in these parts; you'll get something good! :) i'm still sweatin' it big time. Someone else on FB offered his ticket to me if his friend doesn't come too... but really, why wouldn't these people's friends decide to go??
    Modern Warfare 2?

Fucking right
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: Don't worry... you're well know in these parts; you'll get something good! :) i'm still sweatin' it big time. Someone else on FB offered his ticket to me if his friend doesn't come too... but really, why wouldn't these people's friends decide to go??

well known does not mean well liked. :lol:

i'm hoping something good comes up....but so far, everyone i know came up empty handed. problem with the lower level/field reserved is you don't know who will have field until day of. not that i am trying to be snobbish, but i am. :lol:

i suspect public sale will provide a solid seat.....as i could have scored a ton of field seats during the sir paul sale a few years back. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No, free as long as it's for a baby. I doubt they have restrictions on the ones that smoke. Pun!

did you get a smoking room?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Ew, no. 81 (and you and me) will have to go outside.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Ew, no. 81 (and you and me) will have to go outside.

*sigh* Fine :lol:
    now that i have a floor to sleep on.....all i need is a ticket. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'm eating a pile of spaghetti with sauce and a good few shavings of pepper jack cheese on top of a ham and cheese croissant hot pocket :lol:

Yuck :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:

may i suggest mamasan's place :lol:

her and I were supposed to have a who could stay up the latest whilst drunk fest.

Whoa hey what's this all about now?

I will win.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

well known does not mean well liked. :lol:

i'm hoping something good comes up....but so far, everyone i know came up empty handed. problem with the lower level/field reserved is you don't know who will have field until day of. not that i am trying to be snobbish, but i am. :lol:

i suspect public sale will provide a solid seat.....as i could have scored a ton of field seats during the sir paul sale a few years back. :corn:
    Ohh, you're well liked! Either way, nearly 6 months is a LONG time for tickets to become available. You can probably get an amazing seat in the public sale or from stub hub if not come across someone with GA. I would personally not want to opt for reserved 10C seating either. God knows where the person's seat will be. Snobbish? Whatever. I'm being spoiled. I went to just one show, and because I was in such a good spot, I don't think I can ever go back into the 10C nosebleed seats. Fuck, my number is 484,XXX or something. Fuck that! I don't do shitty seats at concerts, Pearl Jam or otherwise! Of course, I don't whine about it either... I just go about finding good tickets. If the GA doesn't work out, I'll at least be somewhere good on the field.
This discussion has been closed.