PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Blech. No, I don't suppose it would! You have GOT to keep decent mix in your house! ;)

Mix for what?
    Sigh. Just a dumb dumb dumb joke about mixing whiskey with cheese. :oops:

:P
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    Why would you put cheese in whiskey
    :fp: .... it's probably been done.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I once mixed cheese with my colon. It resulted in a glacier like movement
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I once mixed cheese with my colon. It resulted in a glacier like movement
    I would have imagined something more like plumber's putty....... :sick: Why am I talking about this?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mmmmmmm cheese
    A deep dish extra cheese pizza is perfect when you are clogged....that cheeese clears the colon like a bulld dozer clears a forest
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Seriously... You all are some funny mother fuckers!
    I may have to buy a beer or two in Chicago.. Just for
    the entertainment!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    So I almost knocked a dude out at the bar tonight...he totally deserves it
    Told me to do it and he'd call the cops. Bahahhahahahahahaha
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    NICE!!!
    I want details.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    NICE!!!
    I want details.
    Well I was out with my girlfriends. Some drunken idiot sits at our table. About 5 minutes later gets up and starts yelling at us for being bitches...that he did such a big thing by sitting at a table with 3 hot chicks like we owed him something. Went on saying dumb shit Nd my friend threw her drink in his face. He then walked up to her with a beer bottle and threatened to break it on her head. So I get in his face and said I was gonna knock him out. He said he'd call the cops and egged me on. Then he got thrown out. Hahhaa ah gahd!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    NICE!!!
    I want details.
    Well I was out with my girlfriends. Some drunken idiot sits at our table. About 5 minutes later gets up and starts yelling at us for being bitches...that he did such a big thing by sitting at a table with 3 hot chicks like we owed him something. Went on saying dumb shit Nd my friend threw her drink in his face. He then walked up to her with a beer bottle and threatened to break it on her head. So I get in his face and said I was gonna knock him out. He said he'd call the cops and egged me on. Then he got thrown out. Hahhaa ah gahd!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Damn kids!!!!! Hahhahaa
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Oh... that story didn't end the way I wanted it to. :lol:
    Wow, the friend actually threw a drink in a guy's face. Bold move! :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    NICE!!!
    I want details.

turns out i was wrong...the tracksuit is perfect for you ;) :P :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    NICE!!!
    I want details.

:fp: :lol:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    NICE!!!
    I want details.

turns out i was wrong...the tracksuit is perfect for you ;) :P :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    First time I ever saw someone do that...it was total movie stylhaha
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    What kind of drink was it? Did it have ice in it? A straw? Fruit, olives?

Hope it wasn't an expensive drink. For his sake, I hope it wasn't a sweet girly drink...stained clothes.
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    What kind of drink was it? Did it have ice in it? A straw? Fruit, olives?

Hope it wasn't an expensive drink. For his sake, I hope it wasn't a sweet girly drink...stained clots.
    You would take his side! Actually the girl that dis it doesn't drink alcohol so it was club soda with lime
    And ice cubes and a straw. :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You would take his side! Actually the girl that dis it doesn't drink alcohol so it was club soda with lime
    I wasn't taking his side. I was trying to view it from both angles.
    Her: Is it worth it to toss a $15 drink on a dude? Should I order a new cheaper drink first so I don't have to waste my good one and so to inflict more of a messy scenario? More liquid, more point proven.
    Him: Should I be a total ass to a table full of broads drinking cosmos? I really don't want to walk outta here with a cranberry stained shirt.

Did he get covered?
    Club soda? That is probably the best drink to get tossed at ya! I mean, the lime and straw in the face wouldn't be fun, but outside of plain water.....that's really not bad at all! I mean, IF he had a stain on his shirt before, that club soda may have helped remove it. Maybe he did it on purpose? "Damn cranberry juice stain....hey...that girl is drinking club soda...if I can be a big enough ass...I could use that to my advantage."
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Her: Is it worth it to toss a $15 drink on a dude? Should I order a new cheaper drink first so I don't have to waste my good one and so to inflict more of a messy scenario? More liquid, more point proven.
    Him: Should I be a total ass to a table full of broads drinking cosmos? I really don't want to walk outta here with a cranberry stained shirt.

Did he get covered?
    Club soda? That is probably the best drink to get tossed at ya! I mean, the lime and straw in the face wouldn't be fun, but outside of plain water.....that's really not bad at all! I mean, IF he had a stain on his shirt before, that club soda may have helped remove it. Maybe he did it on purpose? "Damn cranberry juice stain....hey...that girl is drinking club soda...if I can be a big enough ass...I could use that to my advantage."
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Did he get covered?
    Hahahaaha ! Clearly you've thought his through! Have you been in said situation? LOL

She didn't have time to think...she was so pissed it was like reflex.
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Did he get covered?
    Sounds like someone has had a lot of drinks thrown in his face! :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Did he get covered?
    Hahahaaha ! Clearly you've thought his through! Have you been in said situation? LOL

She didn't have time to think...she was so pissed it was like reflex.
    I tend to over analyze everything.
    I've never had a drink intentionally dumped or thrown at me. Been slapped a few times, but I stayed nice and dry. :thumbup:
    Would would have been funny, if that reflex of hers kicked in, she reached for the glass, calls him an asshole, goes to splash her drink only to remember there was nothing left. That would probably be even more awkward! Trying to be cool, prove a point Hollywood-style, only to fail miserably! :lol:

That's like a dude robbing you, you say something clever, grab your gun, pull the trigger to realize you forgot to actually load the gun. :lol:
    Almost there
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    tommorrow is gonna suck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    tommorrow is gonna suck
    Yes it is sir...yes it is!

Vitamin B-complex + water pre bed.......

= Happy Monday

Bad news for me, I'm out! :x
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    tommorrow is gonna suck
    Yes it is sir...yes it is!

Vitamin B-complex + water pre bed.......

= Happy Monday

Bad news for me, I'm out! :x

coffee

+

closed office door

=

leave me the fuck alone

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.