PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    81 wrote:

He's bringing that band that he's in with his wife to Coachella.... I'd guess they might hit Bonnaroo too

Not a fan of that band at all, unfortunately

woman said that today. coachella lineup was so week this year....

Yep, it sucks. Modest Mouse and Puscifer are the only bands I want to see playing there.

:o Coachella kills this year! Nick Cave is there twice! Lou Reed, Social D, New Order, Wu Tang! :fp: To each their own, I guess ;)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

:o Coachella kills this year! Nick Cave is there twice! Lou Reed, Social D, New Order, Wu Tang! :fp: To each their own, I guess ;)

Meh
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Yar?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Yar?

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Yar?

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D
    :)

AHOY! Thars a storm a blowin in!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I miss football daaaammmmmmiiitttt
    Fuck yeah!

Bongs!

Beers!

It's only 8:30! Nothing to do tomorrow but go to a showing at 2:15!

Fuck Yeah!

Ahhhhhhh!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    It is a really good thing i don't pui at the grocery store
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Already that time
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    What a day... pulling out all the stops trying to find a GA ticket; I definitely needed this drink! And this drink, and THIS drink! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Jameson and beer tonight.

This will be something :lol:
  • I'm all shitfaced and pissed off. Gonna go bust some shit you fuckers.
    Fucking drunk and do some swearing is best
    I'm all shitfaced and pissed off. Gonna go bust some shit you fuckers.
    Fucking drunk and do some swearing is best

Sup?

Damn, it's nice having the day off tomorrow

i could be talked into calling in sick.......or save that day for the day after muse.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i could be talked into calling in sick.......or save that day for the day after muse.

Just do it tomorrow... it's a hump day today. Fuck Muse
    81 wrote:

Just do it tomorrow... it's a hump day today. Fuck Muse

:lol: i've got brain drain.

muse is cool. i'd down for checking them out. sucks that it is a tuesday show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Muse is meh. Maybe I should listen to them a little more... def. bullshit that it's a tuesday show. Cheap fuckers...
    81 wrote:

Muse is meh. Maybe I should listen to them a little more... def. bullshit that it's a tuesday show. Cheap fuckers...
    Muse is hit and miss I find. One song is great, the next is annoyingly underwhelming.... I continue to think about going to the show, but not sure.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:

chicago gets alot of shows during the week. bull always play home on sat night, and hawks are always home sunday. :fp: i forget friday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Muse is hit and miss I find. One song is great, the next is annoyingly underwhelming.... I continue to think about going to the show, but not sure.

if you are in chicago march 4th, i have an extra ticket. :corn: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

chicago gets alot of shows during the week. bull always play home on sat night, and hawks are always home sunday. :fp: i forget friday

Fuck, I need to get out to Minneapolis for some more shows.
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I wish!

Speaking of things happening in Chicago, I wonder what else is going on Saturday or Sunday PJ weekend? Good show? Anyone want to get drunk at a white sox game, or ..... ?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Thanks... I've tried to listen to Muse and had a lot of trouble enjoying it :lol:

There's something there that I like, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'll probably like them in another 5-6 years, that's how long it took me to enjoy Nine Inch Nails
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I wish!

Speaking of things happening in Chicago, I wonder what else is going on Saturday or Sunday PJ weekend? Good show? Anyone want to get drunk at a white sox game, or ..... ?

the Sox... yeah. :lol:

I'll probably head home...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I wish!

there is a thread around here about a white sox outting on sat. not sure if the OP of said thread is doing a group tix buy or not. just bumped it up for you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

I wish!

the Sox... yeah. :lol:

I'll probably head home...
    Oh, who cares who's playing at a baseball game?? Getting drunk and making fun of everyone is what it's all about at a baseball game! :lol:
    Don't just take off Saturday. Stay an extra night and have some fun!! Party time!
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, who cares who's playing at a baseball game?? Getting drunk and making fun of everyone is what it's all about at a baseball game! :lol:
    Don't just take off Saturday. Stay an extra night and have some fun!! Party time!

I'll be there Thursday, though too...
    PJ_Soul wrote:

dude, you are in college...wtf do you have to do in the middle of summer. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

dude, you are in college...wtf do you have to do in the middle of summer. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Classes... go to work...
This discussion has been closed.