PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

if you are in chicago march 4th, i have an extra ticket. :corn: :lol:
    I wish!

Speaking of things happening in Chicago, I wonder what else is going on Saturday or Sunday PJ weekend? Good show? Anyone want to get drunk at a white sox game, or ..... ?

there is a thread around here about a white sox outting on sat. not sure if the OP of said thread is doing a group tix buy or not. just bumped it up for you
    Thx! Don't really care what I do... just want to have a good time with fun people... Staying until Monday, ready to go bananas. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Thx! Don't really care what I do... just want to have a good time with fun people... Staying until Monday, ready to go bananas. :lol:

:corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:
    :lol:

Fucking hammered! Hammered, I say! :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, who cares who's playing at a baseball game?? Getting drunk and making fun of everyone is what it's all about at a baseball game! :lol:
    Don't just take off Saturday. Stay an extra night and have some fun!! Party time!

I'll be there Thursday, though too...
    Me and comebackgirl are there thursday (many others I'm sure). But still... Saturday night's alright! If it's a money issue, you could crash with me (shut up 81).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bananas. :lol:

may i suggest mamasan's place :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, who cares who's playing at a baseball game?? Getting drunk and making fun of everyone is what it's all about at a baseball game! :lol:
    Don't just take off Saturday. Stay an extra night and have some fun!! Party time!

Me and comebackgirl are there thursday (many others I'm sure). But still... Saturday night's alright! If it's a money issue, you could crash with me (shut up 81).

:P

Thanks, Allie
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bananas. :lol:

her and I were supposed to have a who could stay up the latest whilst drunk fest.
    edited January 2013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

and by crash with her......she means......taking advantage of you.

not that there is anything wrong with that.

i'm calling dibs on her floor friday night tho......you can have the bed....just let me pass out.
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

her and I were supposed to have a who could stay up the latest whilst drunk fest.
    If I were there, I'd win.
    81 wrote:

Well... I am a gentleman :lol:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp:

i'm not judging....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :lol:

I'm gonna go smoke a bunch of left handed cigarettes time to pass out before I break more shit around here.
    Fucking plane ticket already paid for for the WrigleyPiss park,
    Fucking Eddie should run the fan club again, way better for fans. I'm so angrified
    Pass the Jaggermesiter. Doobies and jagger bombs are best in winter

So much for not swearing fuck
    i'll pay for the steak... It's okay. :D

I'm gonna go smoke a bunch of left handed cigarettes time to pass out before I break more shit around here.
    Fucking Eddie should run the fan club again, way better for fans. I'm so angrified

Motherfuckingasslickingmotherfucker

I need a cigarette, thanks for the reminder
    81 wrote:

Well... I am a gentleman :lol:
    And I'm a lady. :angel: .... and your pretend mom?? .... Is this getting weird? :? :lol::lol: :fp:

and by steak he means....... tube
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    And I'm a lady. :angel: .... and your pretend mom?? .... Is this getting weird? :? :lol::lol: :fp:

:oops:

Carry on :D

shit ton of tix available.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

and by steak he means....... tube

Lube? What? :corn:
    81 wrote:

shit ton of tix available.

Yeah, I'll be there somewhere too... who gives a fuck. I need to see PJ for the first time... I'm not too busy and I can leave for a weekend. Fuck it, I'll sit wherever.
    GA would have been cats ass.....but some place on teh field will be cool...just hoping to avoid the stands
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    GA would have been cats ass.....but some place on teh field will be cool...just hoping to avoid the stands

Amen to that, brother. I'm sure I'll hit it something decent in the public sale

If not, I'll buy on stubhub... I may even pass my personal best of $160 on one ticket
    81 wrote:

If not, I'll buy on stubhub... I may even pass my personal best of $160 on one ticket

160...ouch.....

fuckin soundgarden was going for 25 tonight. i've scored the who, the wall and the bulls all for well below face on the hub. this show scares me a bit tho. good seats i suspect will be a bit harder to come by. cheap seats will be cheap i suspect....or go really cheap and stand outside. :lol:

gotta admit....i don't really care if i seem them or not. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

160...ouch.....

fuckin soundgarden was going for 25 tonight. i've scored the who, the wall and the bulls all for well below face on the hub. this show scares me a bit tho. good seats i suspect will be a bit harder to come by. cheap seats will be cheap i suspect....or go really cheap and stand outside. :lol:

gotta admit....i don't really care if i seem them or not. :lol:

I popped on 2nd row for A Perfect Circle... worth every dime.
    Or I could be like that woman in Minneapolis at the EV show that was wearing a sign "WIll dance for Eddie Vedder tickets"

Or not :lol:

ouch.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Or I could be like that woman in Minneapolis at the EV show that was wearing a sign "WIll dance for Eddie Vedder tickets"

Or not :lol:

paging alli
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

ouch.

Had to... Right up there with Pearl Jam and Tool for me.

There was a 75 year old man in the front row, I shit you not. Guy was cool as fuck.
    81 wrote:

ouch.

Had to... Right up there with Pearl Jam and Tool for me.

There was a 75 year old man in the front row, I shit you not. Guy was cool as fuck.

tool maybe, only because i haven't seen them (yup, i'm an idiot)...i've been row 3 for pj....and all i got was an EV crotch grab
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.