PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    :lol::lol:
    True that! But the above Is real science that can help for future "tomorrow is gonna suck" moments...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Happy fuckin' first "family day" British Columbians! Love the new totally bullshit stat! :thumbup: .... Just got home at 8:15am. WOOOOOOOOOW WHAT A NIGHT! :lol::D ... Kinda fucked up maybe.... :?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Happy fuckin' first "family day" British Columbians! Love the new totally bullshit stat! :thumbup: .... Just got home at 8:15am. WOOOOOOOOOW WHAT A NIGHT! :lol::D ... Kinda fucked up maybe.... :?

Kinda?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    edited February 2013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Kinda?

Ooowwwwwwww my head and whole body. :fp:

Good morning.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Kinda?

Morning sunshine! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    edited February 2013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Kinda?

I felt about 22 when I got home, and now I feel about 128. :fp:
    :lol:
    Well, last i saw of one friend, he was staggering up towards his house from the cab puking his guts out, so at least I feel better than that poor guy, whose wife probably hit him over the head with a frying pan when he walked in. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That was me on Sat night/Sun morning. Getting too old for this shit :fp:

Oh and hey - how was Soundgarden?!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That was me on Sat night/Sun morning. Getting too old for this shit :fp:

Oh and hey - how was Soundgarden?!
    Soundgarden was really awesome! ...... Except that their sound crew must have been on crack, because they actually sounded AWFUL. Couldn't here the vocals, the guitars were muddled.... Matt was the only one who sounded great. They fixed it during the fucming encore break I suppose, because the encore was the only part that sounded good. Pretty brutal! Also, the backdrop curtain was malfunctioning the whole show, very slowly opening and closing the whole show. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Soundgarden was really awesome! ...... Except that their sound crew must have been on crack, because they actually sounded AWFUL. Couldn't here the vocals, the guitars were muddled.... Matt was the only one who sounded great. They fixed it during the fucming encore break I suppose, because the encore was the only part that sounded good. Pretty brutal! Also, the backdrop curtain was malfunctioning the whole show, very slowly opening and closing the whole show. :lol:

Aww bummer!! :( I wonder what the deal was there. I have to say though...that eye in the background was creepy as shit when I saw them :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :wave:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

This early? Well done!
    edited February 2013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Aww bummer!! :( I wonder what the deal was there. I have to say though...that eye in the background was creepy as shit when I saw them :lol:
    Eye? That must have been on when those stupid curtains were closed! :fp:
    One thing: Chris started going nuts about some tattoo a guy had in the first row, and asked the guy to get up on stage with him, and the guy refused! And I mean REFUSED. Chris actually grabbed his arm and tried to haul him up there, and the dude basically went limp.so he couldn't do it. :lol: What the fuck?? I actually found myself yelling "Go!! Get up!!" :fp: Also, some idiot climbed up on stage and started leaping around, and got tackled by security. That was a somewhat welcomed break from how bad the band sounded!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

This early? Well done!
    :mrgreen:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    One thing: Chris started going nuts about some tattoo a guy had in the first row, and asked the guy to get up on stage with him, and the guy refused! And I mean REFUSED. Chris actually grabbed his arm and tried to haul him up there, and the dude basically went limp.so he couldn't do it. :lol: What the fuck?? I actually found myself yelling "Go!! Get up!!" :fp: Also, some idiot climbed up on stage and started leaping around, and got tackled by security. That was a somewhat welcomed break from how bad the band sounded!

Yeah there was this eye that just went around the screen and stared at you...so creepy!!

Wow, seriously? Why wouldn't he get up on stage? I wonder what the tattoo was. I'm so sorry that the sound was so messed up :(
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Was Raymond there?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Was Raymond there?
    Who's that? (Either way, not sure - I didn't take note of any crew).
    Yes, the show sou died like absolute shit until the encore (and a couple songs in the middle seemed okay). But I actually still had one of the craziest, most fun nights ever, so while I'm disappointed with the show academically, I don't actually care too much. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Was Raymond there?
    Yes, the show sou died like absolute shit until the encore (and a couple songs in the middle seemed okay). But I actually still had one of the craziest, most fun nights ever, so while I'm disappointed with the show academically, I don't actually care too much. :lol:

:lol: Raymond Cameron=Matt Cameron's son.

He jammed on a song with them towards the end. He sat behind Matt for pretty much the entire show.

it was an amazing show, the acoustics at the paramount are great.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Was Raymond there?

:lol: Raymond Cameron=Matt Cameron's son.

He jammed on a song with them towards the end. He sat behind Matt for pretty much the entire show.

it was an amazing show, the acoustics at the paramount are great.
    No, there was no kidnthat I noticed... some dude was crawling around back there a lot, which was distracting.

Definitely nothing wrong with the acoustics at this venue. It's where the opera and symphony performs. Someone with the sound crew needs a good talking to! Plus, that malfunctioning curtain was ridiculous. :lol:
  • Just ordered pizza.... hahaha. Glad the guy at Topper's was fucking high as hell :lol:

Because, we just could not hold it together. :lol::lol::lol:

Speaker phone is seriously something else :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Just ordered pizza.... hahaha. Glad the guy at Topper's was fucking high as hell :lol:

i love speaker phone....call my office...bam...on the speaker. i never use the handset at work.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    can't believe meg8686 ditched us. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Just ordered pizza.... hahaha. Glad the guy at Topper's was fucking high as hell :lol:

i love speaker phone....call my office...bam...on the speaker. i never use the handset at work.

:lol:
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    go to bed already

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• I was up until about 7 this morning just drinking. Probably need to be productive before work tomorrow :lol:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    drink another one already

sure thing buddy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    drink another one already

sure thing buddy.

thank you sir, may i have another...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

out of OJ :x

vitiman water it is.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

vitiman water it is.

:fp:
    im sure there are like 50 stores on your way home, how could you forget that... :corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

vitiman water it is.

im sure there are like 50 stores on your way home, how could you forget that... :corn:

3 grocery stores in my 7.5 mile commute. clearly, planning ahead was not on the agenda
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

vitiman water it is.

3 grocery stores in my 7.5 mile commute. clearly, planning ahead was not on the agenda

it rarely is when alcohol is involved....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
This discussion has been closed.