**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Spector wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    BARCA/bayern today, nothing else matters! Lets do this BARCA!

Oh, please not! I hope that Bayern will make it this year. Last year was such a drama and this generation of players like Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Müller just deserve it to win an international title. And I `m sure Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets are able to cope with a defeat. Also, they have won every fucking final they played: Cl 2009, Cl 2011, Euro 2008, WC 2010, Euro 2012 Enough of that! Although you cannot really hate Barca as they play well and are fair most of the time I`m tired of seeing the same guys again and again winning it all in soccer.
    Bayern will make it to the final..and then. will meet Jose... :mrgreen:

It's good to dream Dimi, but reality will kick in come 2:45 today...... :corn:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Hala Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    PUTAS Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Again Dimi, I always seem to have to fix your posts wtf buddy??? ;):lol:8-)
    Here we go!!!! Visca BARCA!!!!
    ready.,.go
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Why the fuck is Villa on the bench when messi is clearly not at 100%? Hey Tito, here's a thought, take Sanchez out and put Villa in. Sanchez does absolutely nothing. :corn:
    Bayern plays better..actually,not a good game..very careful both teams..

Bayern playing better? What??? Bayern touched the ball how many times, 7?? Both teams playing careful for sure, piqué fucken lucky no red on the handball in the box! I have a feeling Villa goes in and BARCA score 2 goals. 2-2 I say. We'll see...... :corn:
    badbrains wrote:

Bayern playing better? What??? Bayern touched the ball how many times, 7?? Both teams playing careful for sure, piqué fucken lucky no red on the handball in the box! I have a feeling Villa goes in and BARCA score 2 goals. 2-2 I say. We'll see...... :corn:
    germans are more dangerous than barca..!!
    yeah.pique was lucky..as always barca gets help fropm ref..heheheh
    wasnt offside the 2nd goal?
    Congrats to bayern, they absolutely destroyed my cules. 2 questionable goals but they just destroyed us.
    i dont think Barca will return from that...

bayern,was very stronge

one goal was offside,the other was a foul,but still,,was away better

bayern,was very stronge

I dnt think they'll win 5-0, no way. Here's to hoping they destroy Madrid in the final. :corn:
    badbrains wrote:

bayern,was very stronge

I dnt think they'll win 5-0, no way. Here's to hoping they destroy Madrid in the final. :corn:
    told you..Jose will bring the 10th to Madrid..
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    crazy!!!!!!!
    there were some bad calls, but on both sides
    really crazy game! it will be hard to come back from that
    zagi wrote:
    crazy!!!!!!!
    there were some bad calls, but on both sides
    really crazy game! it will be hard to come back from that
    please wait to clear with Dortmund tomorrow..and we are coming for you.. :mrgreen:
    tonight!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    wow! Bayern looked fantastic yesterday. Games like that are why we watch the sport. One of the best games I have seen in a while. It was a very fast paced match and Bayern outplayed Barca the entire game, didn't give them anything, gave them no room, no mercy. Bayern pressed very high up on the pitch and then on defense they were just relentless. Sweinsteiger shut down Messi and I thought Robben played fantastic, he had some amazing runs and moves, and that goal, wow. Muller too, just amazing. Bayern is best team right now.
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Sweinsteiger shut down Messi
    they all ran a lot and shut down barcas game. ran 6km more than them. big result for semis!

hope to make it on time to kick off tonight. have to go to a lecture a friend/colleague is giving. though he said come 8 pm he's leaving, whether he said everything he had or not, he's not going to miss real playing semifinal :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    wow! Bayern looked fantastic yesterday. Games like that are why we watch the sport. One of the best games I have seen in a while. It was a very fast paced match and Bayern outplayed Barca the entire game, didn't give them anything, gave them no room, no mercy. Bayern pressed very high up on the pitch and then on defense they were just relentless. Sweinsteiger shut down Messi and I thought Robben played fantastic, he had some amazing runs and moves, and that goal, wow. Muller too, just amazing. Bayern is best team right now.

Idk what the fuck Tito was doing yesterday but he def wasn't coaching that's for sure! Sanchez did NOTHING, except fall down and look for a fucken whistle. Bartra what a waste, should've used Abi. Piqué, new hair cut and still running around the field lost. Why the fuck was Villa on the bench? Messi was at 5% and you DNT play Villa??? Wow, sorry Tito, but you are clueless and are not the right man for the job. He puts in Villa in the 82nd minute.

And Rick, come on buddy, bayern played one hell of a game but in reality, 3 questionable goals and an unfit messi was the reason bayern won. Oh and I forgot to add Tito's horrible coaching. But it's football so I'm supposed to see refs blow calls. Still dnt understand why there's 4 out there and they still find a way to blow calls. The pick on alba, wow, that was sooooooo obvious and no call. Shit, robben and schweinstieger were joking about the non-call afte the game. Gomez's goal, clearly offsides, shit he was almost behind valdes. Oh well, we know UEFA has a hard on for mou and they would love for him to lead the "queens" of Europe to the promise land again. Why anyone likes this guy blows my mind. He must really be the CHOSEN one... ;)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    second half was so great..they couldnt do their game barca..so much pressure from bayern..

lets see today
    badbrains wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Idk what the fuck Tito was doing yesterday but he def wasn't coaching that's for sure! Sanchez did NOTHING, except fall down and look for a fucken whistle. Bartra what a waste, should've used Abi. Piqué, new hair cut and still running around the field lost. Why the fuck was Villa on the bench? Messi was at 5% and you DNT play Villa??? Wow, sorry Tito, but you are clueless and are not the right man for the job. He puts in Villa in the 82nd minute.

And Rick, come on buddy, bayern played one hell of a game but in reality, 3 questionable goals and an unfit messi was the reason bayern won. Oh and I forgot to add Tito's horrible coaching. But it's football so I'm supposed to see refs blow calls. Still dnt understand why there's 4 out there and they still find a way to blow calls. The pick on alba, wow, that was sooooooo obvious and no call. Shit, robben and schweinstieger were joking about the non-call afte the game. Gomez's goal, clearly offsides, shit he was almost behind valdes. Oh well, we know UEFA has a hard on for mou and they would love for him to lead the "queens" of Europe to the promise land again. Why anyone likes this guy blows my mind. He must really be the CHOSEN one... ;)
    lets not talk about ref..2 years ago against real and 3 years ago against chelsea..
    but thats not the popint..
    the germans was better team..got help,but even with out help,they show they have barca and can win them

and yes,the coach of barca is sleeping..cant wait always mesi do magic to win..
    isnt the team was 2-3 years ago,they played like playstation..
    zagi wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Sweinsteiger shut down Messi
    they all ran a lot and shut down barcas game. ran 6km more than them. big result for semis!

hope to make it on time to kick off tonight. have to go to a lecture a friend/colleague is giving. though he said come 8 pm he's leaving, whether he said everything he had or not, he's not going to miss real playing semifinal :lol:
    :lol:
    the penaly PREMIER LEAGUE gave him is 10 games out for that bite..
    oh boy..
    Oh shit, they ain't scared of Madrid that's for sure! 1-0 wow
    wake up... :mrgreen:
    Wow, no pk and Madrid goes down and scores. What a suprise.... :fp:
    badbrains wrote:
    pk??are u blind from 4 goals last night??
    badbrains wrote:
    pk??are u blind from 4 goals last night??

Wow Dimi really? Even the announcers said it. Look if you dnt think Madrid gets help, you're super delusional. I know BARCA gets help too but Madrid, shit I'm suprised Dortmund didn't get a red card yet and play with 10. Oh wait, that'll be next week in Madrid. :fp: