Options

**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    damn..so close...

good game,if madrid would score that 2nd goal at the foirst game,when they lost 3 great chances,now all would be different..

good luck to dordmud at the final
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    damn..so close...

good game,if madrid would score that 2nd goal at the foirst game,when they lost 3 great chances,now all would be different..

Dnt worry Dimi, we'll be joining you and your Putas tomorrow. :lol:
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    damn..so close...

Dnt worry Dimi, we'll be joining you and your Putas tomorrow. :lol:
    ill wait.. :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    damn..so close...

Have to say Dortmund was better team for both games. Yesterday Madrid had all those chances in the first 20 minutes, could have scored the 3 goals. But then the game changed and Dortmond matched them very well. Last gasp at the end was exciting, we thought they might be able to pull it off, but, too late.

I wonder how today's game will go?
  • Options
    IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    Partying in Munich :clap:
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:

Good night Cules! See ya NEXT year! Fucken bullshit
  • Options
    The camp nou's asshole hurts so bad right now. Bayern fucked them real good! :fp: WOW WOW WOW
  • Options
    Piqué having a meltdown :fp:
  • Options
    Wow, its not long ago that Barcelona were considered the best team that had ever been assembled. Now they look decidedly average. The aura is gone.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    damn..so close...

Have to say Dortmund was better team for both games. Yesterday Madrid had all those chances in the first 20 minutes, could have scored the 3 goals. But then the game changed and Dortmond matched them very well. Last gasp at the end was exciting, we thought they might be able to pull it off, but, too late.

I wonder how today's game will go?
    i agree.Dortmund played better in 2 games.but madrid had the change..was taugh,not li9ke the other game that bayern did a party
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:
    congrats,if one team deserve to be in the final is bayern..very stronge team,good football,and amazing running and pressure,,they dont let any team to breathe...
  • Options
    I would have preferred a German - Spanish final but this will do.
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,364
    So Bayern absolutely humped Barca... and soon Guardiola is going to be their coach. Who knows what can happen in the next few years if they can keep that team together?

Although, I would rather see Pep go to a team where he has to work hard, instead of just inheriting another well-established, dominant side
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Beyern just dominated over the two games, they deserved it. Should be a great game for the final, I am looking forward to it. Beyern and Dortmund play on Saturday for a league game, I wonder how that will be?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Beyern just dominated over the two games, they deserved it. Should be a great game for the final, I am looking forward to it. Beyern and Dortmund play on Saturday for a league game, I wonder how that will be?
    im gonna watch it for sure!!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I don't think I can get any Bundesliga games here. Bummer. Can't get Spanish or Italian leagues either.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I don't think I can get any Bundesliga games here. Bummer. Can't get Spanish or Italian leagues either.
    oh..here are all at cable tv..but my mom,my dad and my sis has,so ill go one of those houses to watch it
  • Options
    interesting and funny quote from an article:
    That sense of belief and assurance has been a crucial difference between United and Chelsea this season. It is also something Lampard has admitted he once received from the last manager who made Chelsea appear invincible, Jose Mourinho. Invoking a comic image, he recalled in 2009, "I had never had a manager who, while I'm standing in the shower cleaning my balls, tells me I'm the best player in the world. He did that. I'll never forget it."
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    That sense of belief and assurance has been a crucial difference between United and Chelsea this season. It is also something Lampard has admitted he once received from the last manager who made Chelsea appear invincible, Jose Mourinho. Invoking a comic image, he recalled in 2009, "I had never had a manager who, while I'm standing in the shower cleaning my balls, tells me I'm the best player in the world. He did that. I'll never forget it."
    I'm going to start having my wife do that...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I'm going to start having my wife do that...

:lol:
  • Options
    congrats to Chelsea for winning Europa League, it was an ugly game that they were very fortunate to come away with a win.

and now Beckham is retiring.

hang on and just try to keep up with the flurry of coach firings and hirings, and player movements.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    congrats to Chelsea for winning Europa League, it was an ugly game that they were very fortunate to come away with a win.

and now Beckham is retiring.

hang on and just try to keep up with the flurry of coach firings and hirings, and player movements.

I believe fucktard mou is heading to chelsea after this season.
  • Options
    getting ready for the final!!!
  • Options
    pizza -beers,all ready...13 min left!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i support Dortmund tonight
  • Options
    wow...awesome final...
  • Options
    what a great final!!!
  • Options
    Congrats bayern, both teams deserved to win.

Neymar supposedly has signed with BARCA. Agreed to transfer and signed 5 year deal. Messi and neymar together, who knows how that's gonna work out.
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,996
    Nothing like scoring in the 89th minute to win the championship........great game!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Congrats to Bayern for winning the championship and to Dortmund for the great game-final..