**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Messi......wow...playstation...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yesterday Barca vs AC Milan. all I can say is WOW = Messi. whatever Milan did to shut down Messi two weeks ago, they didn't do yesterday. and those two goals, just amazing. Behind by 2-0 from the first leg, I still knew this one was not done.

and a thrilling game for Galatasary beating Shalke.
    tonight will be taugh game
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yesterday Barca vs AC Milan. all I can say is WOW = Messi. whatever Milan did to shut down Messi two weeks ago, they didn't do yesterday. and those two goals, just amazing. Behind by 2-0 from the first leg, I still knew this one was not done.

and a thrilling game for Galatasary beating Shalke.
    tonight will be taugh game

yes, Arsenal have an uphill battle, not sure if they can overcome that.
    didnt expect Arsenal that good
    this is the first time in years,no team from England at the final 8

yes, thats odd. was hoping Man U would go farther, too bad they were matched up with Madrid. And I didn't think Arsenal could do it tonight, but they came close. Will be interesting to see who is matched up for the next round.

Dimi - who do you think will be going farther?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

yes, thats odd. was hoping Man U would go farther, too bad they were matched up with Madrid. And I didn't think Arsenal could do it tonight, but they came close. Will be interesting to see who is matched up for the next round.

Dimi - who do you think will be going farther?
    madrid barca will be awesome final..the germans are taugh..munich and dortmud..lets see the draw
    juve too,lets see the draw
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Finally free from suspension and can respond. First off, Madrid, fucken bullshit lucky ass call AS USUAL. Anyone who doesn't think that ref was paid off, well, then I really can't say anything to that cuz it speaks for itself. I'd be embarrassed if I played for Madrid after the "no" pk call vs BARCA on sat and the straight red card vs united. Those games speak for themselves.
    As for gala-Leo, well his play speaks for itself. Yes Dimi, BARCA/Madrid final would be "epic" nothing more I'd rather do then knock moudrid out of champions league. I don't think they deserve to be there. Not after being handed the game with 10 players to play against. Lets see the draw on Friday! :corn:
    badbrains wrote:
    Finally free from suspension and can respond. First off, Madrid, fucken bullshit lucky ass call AS USUAL. Anyone who doesn't think that ref was paid off, well, then I really can't say anything to that cuz it speaks for itself. I'd be embarrassed if I played for Madrid after the "no" pk call vs BARCA on sat and the straight red card vs united. Those games speak for themselves.
    As for gala-Leo, well his play speaks for itself. Yes Dimi, BARCA/Madrid final would be "epic" nothing more I'd rather do then knock moudrid out of champions league. I don't think they deserve to be there. Not after being handed the game with 10 players to play against. Lets see the draw on Friday! :corn:
    the red card the united player got was the SAME Pepe get at madrid-barca game a few years ago at champion league..
    at first match at spain,madrid should win 5-1..united was lucky..ref sucks as always..no big deal..

now..lets see the draw.. :mrgreen:
    badbrains wrote:
    the red card the united player got was the SAME Pepe get at madrid-barca game a few years ago at champion league..
    at first match at spain,madrid should win 5-1..united was lucky..ref sucks as always..no big deal..

Pepe DESERVES a red card EVERY GAME!!! :lol:
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Pepe DESERVES a red card EVERY GAME!!! :lol:
    true,but nani deserve that card then,. :mrgreen:
    Strong, super strong draws for the quarters! Gonna be sick, EVERYGAME looks incredible. BARCA/PSG, moudrid/gala, Bayern/juve....unreal. All teams gonna need there A game to advance! Couldn't have asked for better match ups for quarters. Can't fucken wait till April... :corn:
    badbrains wrote:
    Strong, super strong draws for the quarters! Gonna be sick, EVERYGAME looks incredible. BARCA/PSG, moudrid/gala, Bayern/juve....unreal. All teams gonna need there A game to advance! Couldn't have asked for better match ups for quarters. Can't fucken wait till April... :corn:
    exactly..awesome match up..
    I watched Barca vs PDG last night, what a great game. PSG really did well to keep Barca from dominating like they usually do, especially in the first half. Of course Messi scored, too bad he went out with an injury. A 2-2 tie sets up a great game next week.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I watched Barca vs PDG last night, what a great game. PSG really did well to keep Barca from dominating like they usually do, especially in the first half. Of course Messi scored, too bad he went out with an injury. A 2-2 tie sets up a great game next week.

And 4 fucken refs and not one saw Ibra offsides! Even Ibra had that "wow, they didn't call me offsides" look on his face. Ibra was about 2ft away from the goal line. Even the announcers were like," ya, you can clearly see ibra offsides." God damn this sport can drive you crazy. It's probably the most corrupt sport out there. And yes, the return tie will be crazy at the camp nou. God I hope gala-Leo plays.....
    badbrains wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

And 4 fucken refs and not one saw Ibra offsides! Even Ibra had that "wow, they didn't call me offsides" look on his face. Ibra was about 2ft away from the goal line. Even the announcers were like," ya, you can clearly see ibra offsides." God damn this sport can drive you crazy. It's probably the most corrupt sport out there. And yes, the return tie will be crazy at the camp nou. God I hope gala-Leo plays.....

yes, he was very off-sides! but did Sanchez dive to earn that penalty?? maybe
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

yes, he was very off-sides! but did Sanchez dive to earn that penalty?? maybe

He def dove but with the way the keeper grabbed his leg, ref had to call it. Its like that lame ass nhl rule when they call a hooking penalty and dive on the SAME play. :fp: Even the keeper knew he fucked up. And not only was ibra offsides but the other guy standing by the post was as well. That's what drives fans crazy with this sport. The fucken ref has an ear piece in his ear. For what? If you can't relay the message to him that ibra was off, then what the fuck is that ear piece for? To look cool??
    What minute you guys think the ref hands Gala a red and moudrid play the rest of the game up a man? I'm gonna say beginning of the second half around the 63* with moudrid either down a goal or its tied....... :corn: :lol::lol:
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    i watched bayern and juve last night. didn't think bayern would be that dominant. they didn't give juve space or time to breathe, the whole 90 mins, just kept on attacking. impressing! dunno why vucinic and giovinco didn't get in earlier, it looked like they could at least hold the ball for a bit and do something

hoping for a great game tonight and of course modric to well :mrgreen:
    watching Galatasary v Madrid. can they do it?? up 3- 1 (aggr 3-4)
    nope, they couldn't do it. awesome goal by Drogba, but too big of a hole to dig out of and two goals from Ronaldo.
    amazing games last nights!!wow
    is tha draw tomorrow?

i hope real-barca dont draw at the semi final
    is tha draw tomorrow?

i hope real-barca dont draw at the semi final

Draws on fri, imagine an all Spain final???
    draw soon!
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    Bayern Munich v Barcelona

Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid
    awesome draw!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    I hope its a German-Spanish final as well, maybe Bayern vs Real.
    IrishGuy wrote:
    I hope its a German-Spanish final as well, maybe Bayern vs BARCA.

FIXED!!!! :lol:
    it is time for the 10th European Champion from the Quennof European Football.. :mrgreen: