**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    it is time for the 10th European Champion from the Quennof European Football.. :mrgreen:

Blah blah blah blah, shut up Dimi!!! Putas Madrid visca BARCA!!! :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    badbrains wrote:
    it is time for the 10th European Champion from the Quennof European Football.. :mrgreen:

its Jose the one for this year....

Hala Madrid!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    badbrains wrote:

its Jose the one for this year....

Hala Madrid!!!!!!!!

Ya, the "chosen" one. So he and his boyfriend Cristina can ride into the sunset to chelsea holding hands skipping down the street..... :corn:

"Madrid, cabrón, saluda al campeón" :lol:
    Rick,whatr you think about the semifinal draw?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    man,i came to post this,just saw it at news..wtf..!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    someone wanna get that guy a snack
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    He's chewly sorry

@luis16suarez: I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

Mike Tyson is following Suarez on twitter now. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    good grief. He made an amazing last second goal to save the game, but he also gave away the penalty with the handball - so those basically negated each other. Wasn't he the one that deliberately defended the ball from the goal with his hand in the world cup? Got a red card, but his keeper saved the penalty shot - one hell of a gamble that paid off. and he also racially abused Patrice Evra. He's a great player with a lot of controversy.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

setting up another epic classico betwen Madrid and Barca for the final? You always wonder if there is tinkering to make that happen ;)

either way should be some great games, this stage of the competition is always great, this is when Chelsea took it from Barca last year.

Wtf is right?? Wow, fucken talented player with some crazy shit going on in his head.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

setting up another epic classico betwen Madrid and Barca for the final? You always wonder if there is tinkering to make that happen ;)

either way should be some great games, this stage of the competition is always great, this is when Chelsea took it from Barca last year.
    lets see..i see real-bayern at the final
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

lets see..i see BARCA-Dort at the final

Fixed it for you Dimi, we know how bad your typing is buddy..... :lol:
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

lets see..i see real-bayern at the final
    pulling for that one as well.there's enough el classicos every year anyway. but hope real loses :)
    zagi wrote:
    . but hope real loses :)
    i saw that...
    zagi wrote:
    i saw that...
    :lol:
    well i'm more of a barca fan, but would love to see bayern win this year. they just play really nice.
    but don't think it's gonna happen. uefa won't miss the opportunity to cash in on real-barca finale.
    their intention was obvious from the moment they put spanish ref on bayern-juve game
    zagi wrote:
    zagi wrote:
    i saw that...
    well i'm more of a barca fan, but would love to see bayern win this year. they just play really nice.
    but don't think it's gonna happen. uefa won't miss the opportunity to cash in on real-barca finale.
    their intention was obvious from the moment they put spanish ref on bayern-juve game
    well,the germans have stronge team....lets see..gonna be great matches!!
    zagi wrote:
    zagi wrote:
    i saw that...

You can't be a BARCA fan and root for bayern! Wtf!! Come on! But I do agree that UEFA def wants a real/BARCA final with fuck face mourinho winning and riding off into the sunset to chelsea with his boy toy ronolado. It's gonna be a crazy next couple of weeks!!!!
    the 10th European championship with be the sweetest of all for the Queen of Europe

Hala Madrid!!
    badbrains wrote:
    zagi wrote:

You can't be a BARCA fan and root for bayern! Wtf!! Come on! But I do agree that UEFA def wants a real/BARCA final with fuck face mourinho winning and riding off into the sunset to chelsea with his boy toy ronolado. It's gonna be a crazy next couple of weeks!!!!
    i get where you're coming from. but i'm football fan first of all. and if you ask me who i'm rooting for in 99% it will be barca. I even went to barcelona to visit camp nou. but this year I really appreciate what bayern have done, really enjoy watching them play and just think they have earned it
    the 10th European championship with be the sweetest of all for the Queen of Europe

Hala Madrid!!

Ya, they're the queens of Europe but..........BARCA the KINGS of the WORLD!!! Visca BARCA!!!!
    badbrains wrote:

Hala Madrid!!

Ya, they're the queens of Europe but..........BARCA the KINGS of the WORLD!!! Visca BARCA!!!!
    REAL is the Queen and Panathinaikos is the King at Europe...you should get some Lessons asap!!! :mrgreen:
    badbrains wrote:

Hala Madrid!!

REAL is the Queen and Panathinaikos is the King at Europe...you should get some Lessons asap!!! :mrgreen:

Panathinaikos???? Stop drinking Ouzo Dimi, it's getting to your head.... :lol:
    BARCA/bayern today, nothing else matters! Lets do this BARCA!
    badbrains wrote:

Panathinaikos???? Stop drinking Ouzo Dimi, it's getting to your head.... :lol:
    ask around!! :lol:
  • SpectorSpector Posts: 25
    badbrains wrote:

Oh, please not! I hope that Bayern will make it this year. Last year was such a drama and this generation of players like Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Müller just deserve it to win an international title. And I `m sure Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets are able to cope with a defeat. Also, they have won every fucking final they played: Cl 2009, Cl 2011, Euro 2008, WC 2010, Euro 2012 Enough of that! Although you cannot really hate Barca as they play well and are fair most of the time I`m tired of seeing the same guys again and again winning it all in soccer.
    Spector wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Oh, please not! I hope that Bayern will make it this year. Last year was such a drama and this generation of players like Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Müller just deserve it to win an international title. And I `m sure Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets are able to cope with a defeat. Also, they have won every fucking final they played: Cl 2009, Cl 2011, Euro 2008, WC 2010, Euro 2012 Enough of that! Although you cannot really hate Barca as they play well and are fair most of the time I`m tired of seeing the same guys again and again winning it all in soccer.
    Bayern will make it to the final..and then. will meet Jose... :mrgreen:
    Spector wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

:clap: :thumbup:
    psssttt..

Hala Madrid!!
  • SpectorSpector Posts: 25
    Spector wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Bayern will make it to the final..and then. will meet Jose... :mrgreen:

Well, first Jose will meet Jürgen tomorrow :D Not that bad of a coach either.