**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

Comments

• zagizagi Posts: 414
    today..will have alot of fouls and dives!!
    :lol::lol: so you're not fan of penalona !?
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Visca BARCA!!! Game day!!! Can't wait for kick off!!!
    zagi wrote:

Lame
  • zagi wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: no
    but italians doing the same shit.,,greeks too. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    zagi wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: no
    but italians doing the same shit.,,greeks too. :lol:
    everybody does it to some extent, but i guess us from southern parts of Europe more so than others :lol:
    badbrains wrote:
    zagi wrote:

Lame
    sorry, but i find it funny (penaldo included). and don't get me wrong, i'm barca fan, but they do get some help from referees sometimes. granted, it's probably cause every other team wants to beat "barca", so they go a bit harsher into duels.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Okay so AC Milan are at home -- so why is it, as the commentator said.. a shock lead.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • intresting the score.... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    intresting the score.... 8-)

Indeed,
    last night i said at work Byern gonna hammer Arsenal, and AC Milan will beat Barca, - I was laughed at.

well well
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • intresting the score.... 8-)

Indeed,
    last night i said at work Byern gonna hammer Arsenal, and AC Milan will beat Barca, - I was laughed at.

well well
    its football..everything is possible..milan is a big team..nothing to laugh about..

7 champion league tittles..second after Real...that shirt is heavy from the stars
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    what an upset!
    Wow, that was terrible. Couldn't even tell messi was playing let alone trying. Wtf, this is gonna be hard to come back from that's for sure. But I still have faith. 3-0 return at the camp nou, idk, gonna be tuff. 4-1, mite be impossible. Not with the way that old looking defense looked. Piqué, damn, ever since this guys been with shakira his games way off. Oh well, return leg at nou camp.
  • badbrains wrote:
    Wow, that was terrible. Couldn't even tell messi was playing let alone trying. Wtf, this is gonna be hard to come back from that's for sure. But I still have faith. 3-0 return at the camp nou, idk, gonna be tuff. 4-1, mite be impossible. Not with the way that old looking defense looked. Piqué, damn, ever since this guys been with shakira his games way off. Oh well, return leg at nou camp.
    lol...funny the post about shakira..but seriopusly..Barca can return from that..is a big club,so you never can say they cant..
    for sure they will ge into the game very aggressive so score goals..
    and you know ,in ou camp,all are possible..will be great to watch it for sure!
    badbrains wrote:
    lol...funny the post about shakira..but seriopusly..Barca can return from that..is a big club,so you never can say they cant..

To bad the final isn't on July 20th and BARCA vs Madrid! That would've been an EPIC weekend in Chicago ey Dimi!!
  • badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

To bad the final isn't on July 20th and BARCA vs Madrid! That would've been an EPIC weekend in Chicago ey Dimi!!
    FUCK YEAH!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    good to see Drogba again, this time for Galatasary - this game much more exciting, Barca played far too timid, sure they controlled the ball a lot, but never had any chances. Sometimes they play like that and can wear a team down, but this time is seemed like they were trying to be too patient waiting for the right opportunity, but it never came. They have to take more chances, more risks.
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    good to see Drogba again, this time for Galatasary - this game much more exciting, Barca played far too timid, sure they controlled the ball a lot, but never had any chances. Sometimes they play like that and can wear a team down, but this time is seemed like they were trying to be too patient waiting for the right opportunity, but it never came. They have to take more chances, more risks.
    true..and if this type of times like barca dont do that,with those excellent players,who the fuck will do it?

love your analysis about soccer buddy!! :thumbup:
    Tonights the night. Come utd you can do it.
    I can't wait, can it not be 7:45pm already.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    cant wait
    cant wait

dvr all set, media blackout to comence at 2:45 pm est.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

No! Don't go!!!
  • The stage is set for a fantastic game tonight. Let's hope it lives up to expectations :D
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    cant wait

awesome
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    Man U have a hard task ahead of them now. they need 2 goals with only 10 men. Come on Madrid!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    BULLSHIT

Absolute shame. A very, very, very bad call by the referee - should not have been red card. So instead of two of the best teams competing, it comes down to a bad call by referee, this changed the whole game. I am so disappointed that we could not see the game the way it should have been: 11 v 11
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    BULLSHIT

Absolute shame. A very, very, very bad call by the referee - should not have been red card. So instead of two of the best teams competing, it comes down to a bad call by referee, this changed the whole game. I am so disappointed that we could not see the game the way it should have been: 11 v 11
    you are right..was bad call the red card
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    BULLSHIT

Might just be my perception but it seems English teams always seem to get some silly desicions against them. Very harsh red card that ruined the game. United were on top at that point but the game could have gone either way, shame we are talking about a referee's call rather than the game again.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    BULLSHIT

Might just be my perception but it seems English teams always seem to get some silly desicions against them. Very harsh red card that ruined the game. United were on top at that point but the game could have gone either way, shame we are talking about a referee's call rather than the game again.
    I agree, and utd may have gone on to win, or madrid might still have one the game, now we'll never know.
    thing is if utd had lost with 11men i could've accepted that, they way they played, but to lose like that is just heartbreaking,
    the ref definatly spoiled a classic.
    hope Madrid won it this year
    yesterday Barca vs AC Milan. all I can say is WOW = Messi. whatever Milan did to shut down Messi two weeks ago, they didn't do yesterday. and those two goals, just amazing. Behind by 2-0 from the first leg, I still knew this one was not done.

and a thrilling game for Galatasary beating Shalke.