**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

Comments

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    sloppy marking...almost lazy.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • this is really great match...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • man u goalkeeper is great tonight
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    man u goalkeeper is great tonight

Yea..one is bound to get past him tho...
    ro ro ro ro rooooooooooonaldo!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    :mrgreen:
  • Jose outfit is the shit 8-)
  • Real,is by far playing better
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Wma31394 wrote:

of course he did!
    davidtrios wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

of course he did!

Needs another..gonna be a great finish!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Is this the game Gus Johnson is announcing? If so, how's he doing?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • great game..pleasure to watch it
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    JK_Livin wrote:

did ok. I prefer the ESPN duo of Ian Darke and Steve McManaman.

The game was awesome. De Gea had some fantastic saves. I like that it ended in a tie, no clear advantage for second leg
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I would love to hear the press conference mou would've given had it been real that DIDN'T get to take the corner kick at the end of the game. Wtf was that all about??? I've NEVER seen a game end like that. And I played for 18 years....overall a good game.
  • badbrains wrote:
    I would love to hear the press conference mou would've given had it been real that DIDN'T get to take the corner kick at the end of the game. Wtf was that all about??? I've NEVER seen a game end like that. And I played for 18 years....overall a good game.
    its the last years rule..if time is up the ref end it..only penalty is the kick they let ..
  • seriousle..real deserve to win by far
    badbrains wrote:
    its the last years rule..if time is up the ref end it..only penalty is the kick they let ..

Come on Dimi, I dnt care if it was last years rule. Show me ANOTHER game where this happened. That ref was clueless. All the players even the fake Madrid ones looked shocked at the call of the game. The chances of Man U scoring on the play was small, but lets be serious, that shit was bullshit. Other than that, pretty good game. Can't wait to see the return match. Oh and fuck mou and Madrid :lol:
    I'd also like to add that playing infront of his home city, De Gea played all worldly. The goal ronaldo scored was PERFECTLY placed and NOBODY, not even the great casillas could have saved that. Kid def had it last night. And only 22, wow, Madrid Spain, hometown city. Amazing. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Come on Dimi, I dnt care if it was last years rule. Show me ANOTHER game where this happened. That ref was clueless. All the players even the fake Madrid ones looked shocked at the call of the game. The chances of Man U scoring on the play was small, but lets be serious, that shit was bullshit. Other than that, pretty good game. Can't wait to see the return match. Oh and fuck mou and Madrid :lol:
    seriously..happens alot to europe games..its stupid..but they do it..
  • badbrains wrote:
    I'd also like to add that playing infront of his home city, De Gea played all worldly. The goal ronaldo scored was PERFECTLY placed and NOBODY, not even the great casillas could have saved that. Kid def had it last night. And only 22, wow, Madrid Spain, hometown city. Amazing. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    he was amazing..the save at coendrao shot,was amazing
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    So, its Champions League football again tonight with another fairly big match as Arsenal welcome Bayern Munich to the Emirates stadium for the first leg of their tie.

I think I will shout for Arsenal tonight just to annoy my kids who will be supporting Bayern but in reality I don't hold out much hope for them.
    Bayern will probably win both matches.

Does anyone think Arsenal could pull it off and beat Bayern Munich?
    Oh dear Arsenal.
  • Arsenal isnt good for this level..bad team this year at Champion league
    i saw almost all the match they played 1st round,was bad
    would be easy for Bayern
    Come on Arsenal. At least keep the tie alive until heading to Munich.
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    Mandzukic! :D
    Arsenal got a bit better this half, but they're not good enough for this stage
    it looks like a game that's played on alianz arena not emirates
    Arsenal looked horrible. Bayern looked like a machine - except for that lapse by the entire defense that allowed the goal.

Today's games should be interesting
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Arsenal looked horrible. Bayern looked like a machine - except for that lapse by the entire defense that allowed the goal.

yep..and not only barca-milan..the galatasaray-schalke will be good game
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

The german way...like a machine..all business!!!

Missed the games yesterday..looking forward to todays games.
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

The german way...like a machine..all business!!!

Missed the games yesterday..looking forward to todays games.
    today..will have alot of fouls and dives!!
    JK_Livin wrote:

he announced yesterday's Arsenal v Bayern. I have to say that I did not enjoy his announcing. Sounds like he really does not understand the game. He did a lot of just saying names of the players with the ball and sounded like he just read the soccer for dummies handbook. His partner needed to keep explaining what actually happened after plays that Gus tried to call.

I understand they are grooming him so that he can cover the 2018 World Cup and that he has a lot to learn. I never heard of him before this, but read he is great at calling other American sports. I don't need FOX to "American-ize" the game for me. To me part of the experience of watching European football is hearing it from the European point of view. Over time I have learned what all the phrases and terms mean and I get it and I enjoy it that way.

If FOX was smart, they would hire a proven duo like Ian Darke and Steve MacNamman, who I think do a terrific job for ESPN - I tune into games just for them.