Official Super Duper 8 Delavan roll call(and huge party)

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    sheenTN wrote:
    Do any of my Super 8 peeps have two extra wristbands? I am a sad soul with only tickets :( , but if someone will have an extra wristband or two, PM me. I know it's a longshot, but worth a try! Getting closer....
    i guess we see that at the hotel and the prepartry :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    sheenTN wrote:
    Do any of my Super 8 peeps have two extra wristbands? I am a sad soul with only tickets :( , but if someone will have an extra wristband or two, PM me. I know it's a longshot, but worth a try! Getting closer....

I'm not coming in until Saturday morning, but maybe I'll catch you hungover folks on your way out the door :D . I will be hoping D!! Save some partying for Saturday night people!!! Thanks!
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • sheenTN wrote:
    sheenTN wrote:

I'm not coming in until Saturday morning, but maybe I'll catch you hungover folks on your way out the door :D . I will be hoping D!! Save some partying for Saturday night people!!! Thanks!
    ill have party left in me for saturday. ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    woot!!!!!!!!1 :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    will be easy to find me at the hotel.. :mrgreen:

26225805.jpg
  • rock out with your cock out, slam out with clam out. almost time my friends!!! :lol:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    rock out with your cock out, slam out with clam out. almost time my friends!!! :lol:
    Hang out with yo wang out.. :D Cant wait!
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • slcporchslcporch Posts: 212
    I will be joining the party!! Had a generous ten club member transfer me their extra room. Huge thanks to Vedder4Prez. Coming from Salt Lake City and checking in Friday.
    slcporch wrote:
    I will be joining the party!! Had a generous ten club member transfer me their extra room. Huge thanks to Vedder4Prez. Coming from Salt Lake City and checking in Friday.
    awesome!! :)
  • slcporch wrote:
    dimitri???

Did you make sure everyone has a ride Saturday morning???

I dont want to be shoving people in the trunks of cars!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Man! I really wish I was staying here and could be at this party! I looked at this place too, but ended up getting a reservation at the Baymont Inn in Whitewater! Bummer! :cry:
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    howdy. 8-)

and that's the only time you'll hear me say that. can't wait!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    howdy. 8-)

Ya'll gettin ready for the big shindig????
    mfc2006 wrote:
    howdy. 8-)

Ya'll gettin ready for the big shindig????

we sure are, man....excited & nervous all at the same time.
    Chris is flying in tomorrow....going to practice like crazy for 24 hours! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • chaslilchaslil Posts: 312
    slcporch wrote:
    dimitri???

hehehehehehehehehehe

You'd have to think that anyone without a ride will be taking care of themselves. Seems like most everyone has cars.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
  • chaslil wrote:

You'd have to think that anyone without a ride will be taking care of themselves. Seems like most everyone has cars.
    Yeah...

I hope it all goes smooth, when we try to leave the hotel Saturday Morning.......
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    chaslil wrote:
    dimitri???

hehehehehehehehehehe

You would think this...but I can almost guarantee there are some without rides yet!
    I am thinking about doing a 4:30 Friday run to Alpine Valley to check out the route and see what the construction situation is like, pick up our tickets at 5, then head to Hemingways for dinner and the party. I like the idea of knowing where our Sunday reserved seats are, and keeping them safe. Anyone else in for a "practice Caravan from Delavan?"

I'll try to remember to bring some blank name tags to throw down at the registration desk. You probably saw they are giving you a free raffle ticket if you show up at Hemingways with a name tag. I never thought name tags for this weekend, but it's like a PJ fan convention, and we are the world delegates :)
    Charles
    slcporch wrote:
    dimitri???

hehehehehehehehehehe
    fuck them..let them walk..its good for the health.+ they will be hungry after..just in time for the tailgate...hehehehehehehehehehehe
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    dimitri???

hehehehehehehehehehe
    fuck them..let them walk..its good for the health.+ they will be hungry after..just in time for the tailgate...hehehehehehehehehehehe
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chaslil wrote:

I'll try to remember to bring some blank name tags to throw down at the registration desk. You probably saw they are giving you a free raffle ticket if you show up at Hemingways with a name tag. I never thought name tags for this weekend, but it's like a PJ fan convention, and we are the world delegates :)

***resolves to write down her original computer generated name*** :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited August 2011
    Are there many other couples besides My Wife and me staying at this joint? Hard to tell from that page 1 list.

Looks like MFC2006 and 2-Feign-Reluctance have spouses, and Speedy/Dimitris will be a tag team in the orgy room....
    Post edited by chaslil on
    Charles
    chaslil wrote:
    Are there many other couples besides My Wife and me staying at this joint? Hard to tell from that page 1 list.

Looks like MFC2006 and 2-Feign-Reluctance have spouses, and Speedy/Dimitri will be a tag team in the orgy room....

:lol::lol:

yeah, Chris & I are going with our wives. this place is going to be nuts.....i hope the Super Duper 8 is ready!!! :? 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    chaslil wrote:

Looks like MFC2006 and 2-Feign-Reluctance have spouses, and Speedy/Dimitris will be a tag team in the orgy room....
    Speedy/D tag team :? . Some things I'd rather not see or hear .......... :shock:
    I think it was a good idea to get a place in Elkhorn................. :lol:
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    cfbd68 wrote:
    chaslil wrote:

Speedy/D tag team :? . Some things I'd rather not see or hear .......... :shock:
    I think it was a good idea to get a place in Elkhorn................. :lol:
    Elkhorn was my idea :ugeek: .
    Not sure what will be worse, your snoring or the orgy sounds of Speedy & D
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    chaslil wrote:

you bring the wife??? :shock:
    ok,,i understand, you didnt know....but really..why you didnt ask??? :shock: :P :lol:
    ok,,i understand, you didnt know....but really..why you didnt ask??? :shock: :P :lol:

Heh- My Wife has traveled with me to many Who and Pearl Jam shows. She loves Pearl Jam.

And her Grandparents came from Greece and settled in Milwaukee! So she wants to meet the Greek guy of course. Like 20,000 other people :lol:

Still- It's interesting there are not more couples.
    Charles
  • chaslil wrote:

i will be. along with my brother in law and his gf.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    chaslil wrote:

Heh- My Wife has traveled with me to many Who and Pearl Jam shows. She loves Pearl Jam.

And her Grandparents came from Greece and settled in Milwaukee! So she wants to meet the Greek guy of course. Like 20,000 other people :lol:

Still- It's interesting there are not more couples.

A lot of us have spouses that aren't fans so it's best they not come in some cases. :lol: My wife has traveled with me to new cities but usually is not interested in the shows. As long as my wife let's me go to a few shows a tour I'm happy :-D I think in this case, a hotel full of PJ fans and 40,000 pj fans of the venue would probably be too much for her to handle. 8-)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Seems like everytthing is working out so far!

46 ppl in Speedy's car. Is that right?

The Strokes are about to start live from Reading now on tv. Good taster for next sat!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14