Official Super Duper 8 Delavan roll call(and huge party)

Comments

• chaslil wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    chaslil wrote:
    Like, it's pretty hard to call someone mfc2006 or RKCNDY.

What's so hard about saying Rock Candy? :evil:

Wouldn't be surprised if people came up to me and started giving me:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNamvHbnYGYGhEOK7nzVWPZGJLqH6091j51WMMpIVeitfzocAV
    (I love strawberry!)

most people will probably be calling me 420 anyway....should I change my name again to keep you on your toes? :lol:

Well, now if I had studied it better I might have come up with Rock Candy- with 10,000 posts that info is probably somewhere. So if we meet, you go by Rock? :D And what up with Rock and Dottles not on the list of people staying in the Super 8? Obviously must be part of Dimi's entourage.

We'll need faceinthecloud's real name so the bail money collection will benefit the right prisoner. :lol:

Keep in mind some of these little towns will keep you in jail all weekend so everyone best behave!
    Haha. I'm not going to jail. I can promise you that. But just incase it's Jamie. ;)
    I'm a fun happy funny guy. Have no fear the life of the party here. As long as police do not enter my room I'm not going anywhere but to alpine. Muhahaha
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    hey guys..did u see at friday party thjread,Jen post?
    no worries about driving..all day and night,will be bus to and back the place where is the party for 5 $
    thanks Jen :)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157417
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey guys..did u see at friday party thjread,Jen post?
    no worries about driving..all day and night,will be bus to and back the place where is the party for 5 $
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157417
    Whats the story with that shuttle??

How often is that running on Friday?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157417

There are 2 shuttles running to the area hotels. Contact the front desk and set something up the day of, preferably with a group. It will be a first come, first serve for pick-ups. When you are ready to leave the event, just holla!
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157417

There are 2 shuttles running to the area hotels. Contact the front desk and set something up the day of, preferably with a group. It will be a first come, first serve for pick-ups. When you are ready to leave the event, just holla!
    2 shuttles running all day and night??
    Or showing up at specific times?
    Ya know what I mean?
    Will I be able to get a shuttle at any and all times?

Sorry if this sounds silly....I am still on my 1st cup of coffee....hehehehe
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    This is going to be great! Speedy, it's round first. That's what I heard.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    SPEEDY thinks will take the early bus back to the hotel..hehehehehehehehehehe
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The event starts at 4pm until 2 am. When you would like to be picked up, contact the fron tdesk and make arrangements. Be patient because there are only 2 shuttles and are running a 15-mile radius around the bar.
    Shuttles will be running from 4pm-2am.

Does that help?
  • SPEEDY thinks will take the early bus back to the hotel..hehehehehehehehehehe
    Saturday is going to be a LONG DAY!!!

I am an old man!!!!!

I cant go fucking crazy on Friday.......

hehehehehehe
    SPEEDY thinks will take the early bus back to the hotel..hehehehehehehehehehe
    Saturday is going to be a LONG DAY!!!

I am an old man!!!!!

I cant go fucking crazy on Friday.......

hehehehehehe
    after you drink ouzo,you will be a fast new sport car.. :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
  • The event starts at 4pm until 2 am. When you would like to be picked up, contact the fron tdesk and make arrangements. Be patient because there are only 2 shuttles and are running a 15-mile radius around the bar.

Does that help?
    Cool....

Its like Disney!!! hehehehehe

Maybe I will bring my Mickey Mouse ears.....

Thank You Jen (May I call you Jen?)

Does that help?
    Cool....

You can call me whatever you'd like!
    Nice!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chaslil wrote:

Well, now if I had studied it better I might have come up with Rock Candy- with 10,000 posts that info is probably somewhere. So if we meet, you go by Rock? :D And what up with Rock and Dottles not on the list of people staying in the Super 8? Obviously must be part of Dimi's entourage.

We'll need faceinthecloud's real name so the bail money collection will benefit the right prisoner. :lol:

Keep in mind some of these little towns will keep you in jail all weekend so everyone best behave!

I am NOT staying at the Super 8...though Dimi would like me to be part of his entourage :lol:

I'm staying at a hotel one block from the Super 8...it's within stumbling distance.

and no worries...I won't get into trouble...might cause some, but I'm an: :angel:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    The event starts at 4pm until 2 am. When you would like to be picked up, contact the fron tdesk and make arrangements. Be patient because there are only 2 shuttles and are running a 15-mile radius around the bar.

Does that help?
    Cool....

You can call me whatever you'd like!
    Lolita...... 8-)
    50 pages for that shithole hotel?????????SPEEDY???????????????where are u|???need to explain that... :lol:
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    What time are we all going to Sugar Shack? ;)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    Better Dan wrote:
    What time are we all going to Sugar Shack? ;)
    around 4pm me and some freaks from germany,slovenia,uk,usa
    :D
    So, Dimi, you're all good for lifts to East Troy on the Friday. Are you in a car for lifts to and from the gigs on Sat/ Sun?

We seem to be sorted with the Shuttle to Hemmingways on Friday so that'll be a great night. Must not drink to much and be dying for the gigs!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    So, Dimi, you're all good for lifts to East Troy on the Friday. Are you in a car for lifts to and from the gigs on Sat/ Sun?

We seem to be sorted with the Shuttle to Hemmingways on Friday so that'll be a great night. Must not drink to much and be dying for the gigs!
    im ok..u?all sorted?
    we still need to talk about chicago arrengements ;)
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    Could I ask... if anyone has a reservation they're gonna cancel to PM or email me pretty pretty please? :D:D
    Could I ask... if anyone has a reservation they're gonna cancel to PM or email me pretty pretty please? :D:D
    u search for one person?
    u search for one person?
    On their website? Yeah.
    u search for one person?
    On their website? Yeah.
    i mean u need a room just foir u?1 person?u need one bed for 1 person?
  • c1198118.jpg

Just gonna go ahead and post this here cause I was a minute to late on one of the wm3 posts.
    2 more weeks peeps. Can't wait.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Could I ask... if anyone has a reservation they're gonna cancel to PM or email me pretty pretty please? :D:D
    Just seen a post earlier of someone who cancelled. And one on twitter the other day.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    u search for one person?
    On their website? Yeah.
    i mean u need a room just foir u?1 person?u need one bed for 1 person?
    oh, yeah just me. Post lunch lull :D Too bad I can't take a nap at work. Strangely the theme of the company lunch they had today was Memphis BBQ.
    Just seen a post earlier of someone who cancelled. And one on twitter the other day.
    With a #PJ20 tag or something?
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    Do any of my Super 8 peeps have two extra wristbands? I am a sad soul with only tickets :( , but if someone will have an extra wristband or two, PM me. I know it's a longshot, but worth a try! Getting closer....
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016