Official Super Duper 8 Delavan roll call(and huge party)

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    i think will be ok and safe for the people of Florida.....

cos they gonna be thousands of miles away from our hotel :shock: :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    I'm getting pumped for the gathering... wish I could bring some Tennessee moonshine for Speedy and Dimitris to split, but don't think security at the airport would allow it... and that might be a good thing for all of us! :D Seriously, got a thank you gift for D for all the giveaways you had. It's a PJ20 book promo tote bag kinda like the black ones with the red letters from 2008, but it's white with black lettering. Got one more to give away to a fellow Super 8 guest. Who should get it? Hard to pick from all the good peeps I know are staying, so I'll let the group decide....
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • sheenTN wrote:
    I'm getting pumped for the gathering... wish I could bring some Tennessee moonshine for Speedy and Dimitris to split, but don't think security at the airport would allow it... and that might be a good thing for all of us! :D Seriously, got a thank you gift for D for all the giveaways you had. It's a PJ20 book promo tote bag kinda like the black ones with the red letters from 2008, but it's white with black lettering. Got one more to give away to a fellow Super 8 guest. Who should get it? Hard to pick from all the good peeps I know are staying, so I'll let the group decide....
    Raises hand politely. ;)
    Jk. But it's almost time to party bitches!!!!!!
    Get our drink on super 8 style. When were done they gonna call it the "moderate 8" cause there will be nothing super about it.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Anyone still need a roomie? A friend of mine is looking for a place to stay. Real nice guy and pays his share. Hardcore fan from Seattle. If you happen to know anyone who might have extra space, let me know.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Anyone still need a roomie? A friend of mine is looking for a place to stay. Real nice guy and pays his share. Hardcore fan from Seattle. If you happen to know anyone who might have extra space, let me know.
    hope we find the way
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sheenTN wrote:
    thanks alot..the group will find the one :)

or we give it to the hotest girl :mrgreen:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'm getting a little scared about this weekend :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chime wrote:

why? no need to be scared...well, scared of certain board members I understand....stick with me, I have that 'innocent' face, and have never gotten into serious trouble. ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • im calling super8 for reconfirm but three days no ones pick up the phone :roll:

i have a question related to 10c lawn area.

If i have no wristband, because i give it to someone, can i enter with my 10C lawn hard ticket to the 10c lawn area?

Basically, in my reserved seat day, the additional benefit of the wristband is to enter the "10C park area" grassy and shaded......bla bla?

see you on sept.

thanks everybody
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
    chime wrote:
    :shock: why? :roll:
  • chaslilchaslil Posts: 312
    im calling super8 for reconfirm but three days no ones pick up the phone :roll:

i have a question related to 10c lawn area.

If i have no wristband, because i give it to someone, can i enter with my 10C lawn hard ticket to the 10c lawn area?

Basically, in my reserved seat day, the additional benefit of the wristband is to enter the "10C park area" grassy and shaded......bla bla?

see you on sept.

thanks everybody

I can't speak to your problem getting through to the place.

It's my understanding you need the wristband to get in to the 10C lawn area. Otherwise people could hand off stubs to each other.

On reserved day, I don't know any benefit except what you posted.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY wrote:
    chime wrote:

why? no need to be scared...well, scared of certain board members I understand....stick with me, I have that 'innocent' face, and have never gotten into serious trouble. ;)

hmmm....not sure if i believe ya, Lisa! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • So, how is everyone here getting to and from the venue?
    Without Me, it's just Aweso
    So, how is everyone here getting to and from the venue?
    with rent cars..maybe will be a bus..Jen working details..we will know details soon
    Matt i'm feeling so good about getting to meet you it's gonna be fun ..

same here, man! can't wait to meet everyone!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

we're driving our car to/from Alpine.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • chaslilchaslil Posts: 312
    with rent cars..maybe will be a bus..Jen working details..we will know details soon

Jen is only working on a shuttle bus to Lake Geneva on Friday, not to the venue. Alpine Valley probably has never had so many new rental cars in it's parking lot. I expect there will be a Delavan Caravan and people will share rides.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
    chaslil wrote:

Jen is only working on a shuttle bus to Lake Geneva on Friday, not to the venue. Alpine Valley probably has never had so many new rental cars in it's parking lot. I expect there will be a Delavan Caravan and people will share rides.
    will find the way..no worries :)
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    sheenTN wrote:
    thanks alot..the group will find the one :)

or we give it to the hotest girl :mrgreen:
    :lol: Always working the ladies D!!! My friend and I are renting a car so we should have two open seats as well. Sooooooo ready to get to Alpine!
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • Bump for the Dump!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Bump for the Dump!!!!!

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Bump for the Dump!!!!!

hehehehehehehehe...........
    Bump for the Dump!!!!!
    :lol:
  • Page 3 again???

Bump the Dump!!!!!!
    Page 3 again???

Bump the Dump!!!!!!

Looks like we'll be rolling into Delavan late Thursday night!! 3 weeks from today!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Page 3 again???

Bump the Dump!!!!!!

Looks like we'll be rolling into Delavan late Thursday night!! 3 weeks from today!!
    Don't burn the place down before we get there :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Page 3 again???

Bump the Dump!!!!!!

you have the matches Adam!!!! :lol:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Bump the Dump!!!!!!

you have the matches Adam!!!! :lol:[/quote]

I thought he wasn't allowed to have those anymore....? :eh:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    [

if u give a hug,ill tell you :mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    [

if u give a hug,ill tell you :mrgreen:

ok...i'll give you a hug....I'm gonna be all hugged out by Monday!

- Christopher McCandless