Options

Official Super Duper 8 Delavan roll call(and huge party)

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    TonyBTonyB Posts: 114
    I have a GA ticket for each night that I am trying to sell for $45.00 total each. My friend can't make the trip and I am staying at this hotel. PM me or email

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tonyb4973@yahoo.com">tonyb4973@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    We'll be checking in in 2 hours!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    So here's a dilemma.... We fly out Monday morning at 6:50AM from Milwaukee, meaning leaving the Super 8 at 4:30-5, so to sleep or not to sleep? That is the question. And if not, who is crazy enough to stay up with us? :twisted: Geez I'm 35 going on 13!
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • Options
    We will have room for 2 if anyone needs a ride to and from Alpine.
  • Options
    sheenTN wrote:
    So here's a dilemma.... We fly out Monday morning at 6:50AM from Milwaukee, meaning leaving the Super 8 at 4:30-5, so to sleep or not to sleep? That is the question. And if not, who is crazy enough to stay up with us? :twisted: Geez I'm 35 going on 13!
    Shiiiiit we will be up and partying all weekend long. I apoligize in advance to rooms adjacent to mine :D
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I'll see everyone there tomorrow!!!!!!!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    sheenTN wrote:
    Shiiiiit we will be up and partying all weekend long. I apoligize in advance to rooms adjacent to mine :D
    shit..change the avatar foto..you will scared the ladies and they will not come to the hotel..and then,will be for real rock out with our ..blah blah..how the fuck u say it...and we need the ladies at the hotel..right?.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    chaslilchaslil Westminster CO Posts: 306
    sheenTN wrote:

Crazy is a good word....

You have to consider the real possibility you won't get out of Alpine and back to the Super 8 before 2:00a.m. And then you have to turn around in 2 1/2 hours to drive to Milwaukee? If I were in your in your shoes, I'd just drive up to Milwaukee after the show, grab some shut-eye in the terminal.

But if I were you, I wouldn't have booked a flight out of Milwaukee at 6:50 a.m. the morning after two late nights of Pearl Jam. :lol:

This is why you shouldn't make travel plans when you are stoned! :lol:
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    chaslil wrote:
    Sounds like you know what you're talking about :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::lol: I just add an extra day on both ends and it all works out :D
  • Options
    sheenTN wrote:
    shit..change the avatar foto..you will scared the ladies and they will not come to the hotel..and then,will be for real rock out with our ..blah blah..how the fuck u say it...and we need the ladies at the hotel..right?.. :mrgreen:
    Haha. If you seen the creep stach I'm rockin right now it'd scare you even more. Lmfao.
    And I don't scare the ladies btw either. :D
    Rock out with yo cock out.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    Haha. If you seen the creep stach I'm rockin right now it'd scare you even more. Lmfao.
    Maybe you need one of these shirts?

http://i51.tinypic.com/2uxy1x5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

(mods: if this is out of line I'm sorry, I'll edit/delete it)
  • Options
    Maybe you need one of these shirts?

http://i51.tinypic.com/2uxy1x5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

(mods: if this is out of line I'm sorry, I'll edit/delete it)
    Wayyyyyyyy outta line rat fuck. Mods remove. Lmfao. Hahaha. I would so wear that. Lol. Jk mods. Leave it.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    On may way super 8ers. Get your party shorts on. Time to rock.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    chaslil wrote:
    sheenTN wrote:

Crazy is a good word....

You have to consider the real possibility you won't get out of Alpine and back to the Super 8 before 2:00a.m. And then you have to turn around in 2 1/2 hours to drive to Milwaukee? If I were in your in your shoes, I'd just drive up to Milwaukee after the show, grab some shut-eye in the terminal.

But if I were you, I wouldn't have booked a flight out of Milwaukee at 6:50 a.m. the morning after two late nights of Pearl Jam. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Wish I was when I made 'em, but it was a free miles deal, so beggars can't be choosers. Good idea on going to Milwaukee! Might be the way to go. Can't wait!!
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • Options
    im in the hotel....who the fuck are all this people..hehehehehhehehehehehe
    gonna be fun.... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhh ya. Sitting outside hotel. Beers n smokes. Giver.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    Well I had a blast. Was a good Friday night party till about 3:30. All in all was great. Great to meet everyone. Till the next time....
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    Had a wonderful time meeting many of you. The weekend went by way too fast. Hope to make it over to Europe sometime soon.
  • Options
    was an awesome weekend with great friends at this hotel..nice meeting you all...to the next one
    and thanks to Caroline for the info :D
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    I had a super stay...geddit? :oops: :roll: Shame I didn't meet all of u...but whoever u are, if we met, thank you for being so nice and friendly!!! Oh, and thanks for signing my shoe! :mrgreen:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Cincy 06 was better than either Alpine show.

Just my humble opinion.

And Cincy sucked monkey balls.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    There was a party? I know there was free waffles, but... 8-)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    There was a party? I know there was free waffles, but... 8-)
    :lol::lol: