Options

*** Tweet tweet tweet ***

Comments

• Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    I'd like to know if anyone knows/thinks there will be a ticket charge for kids under a certain age? How do I find out?

Don't be that parent please.........get a sitter....drives me nuts

To bad...I live 16 hours away...I'm not getting a sitter for that many days. Kids are humans too, [name-calling removed by Admin]
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    edited May 2011
    :silent: ...
    Post edited by Heisenberg on
  • Options
    LiveWiseLiveWise Posts: 10
    What number of active members do you think there are? (I am really not sure-curious) Pearl Jam plays venues that hold 25-30 thousand people on their tour. A destination weekend would likely attract a good number of people more than a typical show. This is a once in a lifetime 20 year bash, not just a run of the mill concert. What we are talking about is a festival. I think a bigger venue is in order. Even from a money perspective, funds to bring as many bands in as they may bring in for the show would indicate that they would need to have a venue to hold fans larger than their typical one night show to bring in revenue to cover cost of putting the show on. Maybe this is giving back to the fans etc, but I still am having a hard time wrapping my head around why it would be called a destination weekend with camping etc. and having it held in a smaller venue...anyone check to see how many people can even camp out around Alpine Valley? It is not 35K I can tell you that.

I don't know, not arguing, just looking at the facts from the way I see them. If the band wants to accomplish a destination weekend with camping, you gotta set up a site that would provide camping for the fans at the same location the concerts will be. Not sure that's the case at Alpine? At least not for the entire fans who come to see the show.
  • Options
    Heisenberg:

Must have missed that memo, my bad... :lol:

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Sawyer wrote:
    I'd like to know if anyone knows/thinks there will be a ticket charge for kids under a certain age? How do I find out?

Don't be that parent please.........get a sitter....drives me nuts

To bad...I live 16 hours away...I'm not getting a sitter for that many days. Kids are humans too, idiot.

OK...then be white trash and be irresponsible...its cruel to do to a kid
  • Options
    Purple chick..aren't you aware that Sawyer was the first person in the world to know that this was going to happen, where it was going to happen, and when it was going to happen. I think it might have even been his idea. The least you could do is respect his wishes of having the festival exactly how he wants it. ;)[/quote][/quote]

nothing to do with me my hacidic friend.....it is wrong to make a child go through that ordeal. It screams 'I'm a selfish parent and don't have a fucking clue'
  • Options
    edited May 2011
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

You might want to re-read #1 Numb nuts
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525

i'd rather be honest and don't doubt for a second everyone on here isn't thinking the same thing....its a kid at an adult festival.....things they shouldn't be subjected too....its bad parenting at its finest....this is why i don't go to Phish shows...I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

your hypocrisy is hilarious...calling me 'numbnuts' and then pointing me to a RESPECT thread
  • Options
    It doesn't take to much to be "honest" on a message board. So, when you see my family and I in WI, please, by all means, be honest to my face.

As far as white trash....you do not know me, so your insults mean nothing. Again, please, by all means, see us there and tell me in person how "white trash" I am. While your at it, makes sure you tell every other parent with their kids that you see there.

So, get over it and if anyone has an answer to the original question, it would be much appreciated.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,287
    edited May 2011
    Sawyer wrote:
    Everyone owes me a sincere apology for doubting me with all my credible sources...thats gratitude for ya 8-)
    Don't be arrogant dude, you were like the fourth person to bring alpine news to the table......you also tried to trade a 9 dollar record for eddie solo tickets...reallity pal, welcome back to it.
    Post edited by ofthegirl99 on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    i hope there's tons of kids there just to piss this guy off. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

Please don't waste your time responding. I don't get offended on what people say on a message board. It's easy to sit at a keyboard and make assumptions and give an opinion on every little thing others post. :)

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :silent:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

Please don't waste your time responding. I don't get offended on what people say on a message board. It's easy to sit at a keyboard and make assumptions and give an opinion on every little thing others post. :)

i'd like to have a baseball catch with your son. bring his glove.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Real little ones too, smaller than mine, crying, pissing and shitting everywhere...good times! Oh and don't forget the breast feeding moms!!!! Awesome. :lol:

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    god forgive eddie if he brought his kids. :roll: :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Real little ones too, smaller than mine, crying, pissing and shitting everywhere...good times! Oh and don't forget the breast feeding moms!!!! Awesome. :lol:

Oh yes, and maybe I'll bring my 4 year old nephew...he's a demon on wheels....that's always fun!

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options

OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    To try and answer your original question Purple Chick, obviously no one will know for sure until details are announced but my guess is, unless you kids can fit in your pocket, Livenation will charge you for bringing them in.
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,627

WHATTUP HOMEGIRL!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Wow....its not me....concerts are kind of loud....it is not fair to do to a little kid...its abuse
  • Options
    Vedderman51Vedderman51 Posts: 606
    What are you guys thinking? Tomorrow morning announcement? :D
  • Options
    fuck it.....no sense in being logical with the illogical...here's to the announcement
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    fuck it.....no sense in being logical with the illogical...here's to the announcement

you're funny. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

WHATTUP HOMEGIRL!

WHAT UP LIL MAN!!! LONG TIME NO HEAR!!!! You must be all grown up now....

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    Wow....its not me....concerts are kind of loud....it is not fair to do to a little kid...its abuse

There's this new invention....it's called ear protection. :roll:

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    If you kids don't knock it off right now, I WILL turn this minivan around. And there will be NO concert for you.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    To try and answer your original question Purple Chick, obviously no one will know for sure until details are announced but my guess is, unless you kids can fit in your pocket, Livenation will charge you for bringing them in.

Bastards get you every time.

He's small for his age...I'll try to shove him somewhere LOL :lol:

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    Wow, This is a lot different from page I. Maybe I can print it all out like a reader's digest while I enjoy my next #2 :mrgreen:
    John and Shawna
This discussion has been closed.