*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    WELCOME BACK KEL, WE MISSED YOU! :D:D:D
    Uke Songs is awesome isn't it? Brings back lots of memories, he was amazing live. So excited for you to see him!!

Yup Kel we missed ya glad you made it back.

I just picked up UKE today i like all the songs except for the second to last one. Not a fan of it. I thought that can't keep was awesome. 30 days till the St. Louis show i am pumped. Best Buy didn't have the Blu Ray but they said a store in columbus and heath do. I have to go see some friends in Newark so when i roll through columbus i will see if they have it and if not hope and pray the one in heath does.

I like the CD because i feel i will be able chill with a nice J and enjoy the sounds. I'm thinking this will be a great cd to take camping and sit with headphones on and get lost in the stars.

Oh and have i thanked the Bugs group today? If not thank you guys again really can't wait to meet Kelly in Toronto and i hope to meet the rest of you and everyone who donated to help the group and myself.

Thanks Mike :) Looking forward to meeting you too! Let me know where you are staying when you find out cuz I might need someone to walk to/from the show with if you and your friends don't mind. i think my hotel is relatively close but might not be a great idea for a female walking alone in the middle of the night in the city. Hopefully I find someone to come with me though.

anyways, I love the new album too...sounds like you have a fun scenario all planned out for optimal listening pleasure! :lol: the DVD is awesome- Ive watched it 3 times already today. Fave from the DVD is def ARC, and "Sometimes". Hard Sun rocks it too...
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    WELCOME BACK KEL, WE MISSED YOU! :D:D:D
    Uke Songs is awesome isn't it? Brings back lots of memories, he was amazing live. So excited for you to see him!!

Yup Kel we missed ya glad you made it back.

I just picked up UKE today i like all the songs except for the second to last one. Not a fan of it. I thought that can't keep was awesome. 30 days till the St. Louis show i am pumped. Best Buy didn't have the Blu Ray but they said a store in columbus and heath do. I have to go see some friends in Newark so when i roll through columbus i will see if they have it and if not hope and pray the one in heath does.

I like the CD because i feel i will be able chill with a nice J and enjoy the sounds. I'm thinking this will be a great cd to take camping and sit with headphones on and get lost in the stars.

Oh and have i thanked the Bugs group today? If not thank you guys again really can't wait to meet Kelly in Toronto and i hope to meet the rest of you and everyone who donated to help the group and myself.

Thanks Mike :) Looking forward to meeting you too! Let me know where you are staying when you find out cuz I might need someone to walk to/from the show with if you and your friends don't mind. i think my hotel is relatively close but might not be a great idea for a female walking alone in the middle of the night in the city. Hopefully I find someone to come with me though.

anyways, I love the new album too...sounds like you have a fun scenario all planned out for optimal listening pleasure! :lol: the DVD is awesome- Ive watched it 3 times already today. Fave from the DVD is def ARC, and "Sometimes". Hard Sun rocks it too...

Yup no problem just let me know. You just have to take a pic of our group little family photo at a concert would be a nice thing.
    My butt itches!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    bump
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    is there anybody...out..there?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Bump!
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    StillHere wrote:
    is there anybody...out..there?

No, I'm in here! :D

Bump!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Bump
    My butt itches!
    bump
  • PapPap Posts: 28,751
    Bump
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    :mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    Bugs riding good waves :wave:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

DURP wrote:

Yup no problem just let me know. You just have to take a pic of our group little family photo at a concert would be a nice thing.

no problem buddy :)
    Makes much more sense...

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Good evening folks! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Saturday Night Fever :mrgreen:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap wrote:

I'm getting it! 6 more hours 'till I get three days off!

...and, BUMP!

brianlux wrote:
    Pap wrote:

I'm getting it! 6 more hours 'till I get three days off!

...and, BUMP!
    :lol:

BUMP
    :wave: Hi Pap! Hi everyone! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Hello Loulou! :wave:
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi everyone! :D
    Quickie Bump

Thats what she said!
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:
    Quickie Bump

Thats what she said!
    :shock: :lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Week end has begun- yippeeeeeeeee! :D

Big bump!

going back to work tomorrow after a week off....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that, bump!
    Makes much more sense...

bump
    Good afternoooon....
    Makes much more sense...

FIVE O'CLOCK BUMP!

Close enough
    My butt itches!
    7:30am BUMP! I got my coffee in before baby woke up! Wooooooooooo :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    00:01 BUMP
    BUMP for exciting things to come :)
    Makes much more sense...

Watching and...

BUMP! :D

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning BUGS!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2