How much do you tip?

1235»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunk--tell them about your fondness of flags next. :lol:

17-american-flag-speedo-0710-lg-8636817.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    dunkman wrote:
    I tipped $500 once. It was a business meeting with clients and there were like 7 or 8 of us.... I think the bill was like $2,000 so I just said, "what the hell... let's make it an even $500." The wine and shots of tequila might have had something to do with that.

If I didn't have to keep entertaining the clients, I'm 100% certain the waitress would have gone home with me that night. I think I made her night, her week, her month, etc. It was a decent restaurant but not a place where the service ever gets more than a $50 tip probably.

she was basically a prostitute then. If a woman is 100% certain to go home with you simply because you tipped her $500 then she's a whore...

don't think he had intentions on marrying this chick dunk... :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dunkman wrote:
    mmmm doubtful... i don't frequent the Blue Oyster Bar ;);)

wait...is this a 'police academy' reference?? :shock: haven't seen one of those since 1986 :lol::lol:
  • dunkman wrote:
    I tipped $500 once. It was a business meeting with clients and there were like 7 or 8 of us.... I think the bill was like $2,000 so I just said, "what the hell... let's make it an even $500." The wine and shots of tequila might have had something to do with that.

If I didn't have to keep entertaining the clients, I'm 100% certain the waitress would have gone home with me that night. I think I made her night, her week, her month, etc. It was a decent restaurant but not a place where the service ever gets more than a $50 tip probably.

she was basically a prostitute then. If a woman is 100% certain to go home with you simply because you tipped her $500 then she's a whore...

what's wrong with spreading the wealth? ESPECIALLY when it is the wealth of a Fortune 500 company? :D

and yeah, maybe I should have also included that I was flirting with the waitress all night so it was just a non-sequiter "here's $500 now come back to my hotel." The point was that it feels good to tip big, which in my case that night, it was just the right thing to do.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    dunkman wrote:

I'm not surprised, some other fuckwit with $600 in tips would meet her straight after the honeymoon and would be banging her like a Jamaican steel drum... played by an epileptic Parkinson's sufferer.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    norm wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    mmmm doubtful... i don't frequent the Blue Oyster Bar ;);)

wait...is this a 'police academy' reference?? :shock: haven't seen one of those since 1986 :lol::lol:

I was going to use an Electric Six reference but went Old Skool instead ;);)