Options

ITS ALPINE...JUST GOT OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION

Comments

• Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Spoken wrote:
    or have plans. A lot of kids start football that weekend so parents may have a hard time getting out of that. There are a lot of things that make this show inconvenient for people.
    Totally agree- whole total cost will prob be close to $1000 for out-of-towners (tickets/plane/hotel/food/merch)...
    :)
    [/quote]

I still want to go, too! :) Man, it will be much more than $1000 because I reserved a room yesterday just in case, 10 minutes away from the place, for $670 freaking dollars!! I have no idea if I will rent a car to go (cuz I don't have one), or fly--either way, mucho dollars. On top of that, tickets!! THEN food/bev/merchandise. Jeez!! I'm really hoping...and it's all on my tax return. :lol:
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    EmBleve wrote:
    Spoken wrote:
    or have plans. A lot of kids start football that weekend so parents may have a hard time getting out of that. There are a lot of things that make this show inconvenient for people.
    Totally agree- whole total cost will prob be close to $1000 for out-of-towners (tickets/plane/hotel/food/merch)...

I still want to go, too! :) Man, it will be much more than $1000 because I reserved a room yesterday just in case, 10 minutes away from the place, for $670 freaking dollars!! I have no idea if I will rent a car to go (cuz I don't have one), or fly--either way, mucho dollars. On top of that, tickets!! THEN food/bev/merchandise. Jeez!! I'm really hoping...and it's all on my tax return. :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Just want to say I'm not complaining in any way, this PJ20 is a once in a lifetime thing...
    :D
  • Options
    Spoken wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    I still want to go, too! :) Man, it will be much more than $1000 because I reserved a room yesterday just in case, 10 minutes away from the place, for $670 freaking dollars!! I have no idea if I will rent a car to go (cuz I don't have one), or fly--either way, mucho dollars. On top of that, tickets!! THEN food/bev/merchandise. Jeez!! I'm really hoping...and it's all on my tax return. :lol:
    Just want to say I'm not complaining in any way, this PJ20 is a once in a lifetime thing...
    :D
    yeah, no doubt! I'm just like $1000 I wish!! :lol:
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Spoken wrote:

Hahaha...that was a great show though.

When you factor in how much this 3 day weekend is actually going to cost(I don't think most actually get it) and how out of the way people will have to stay, the demand will be far less than you think. Not to mention it will most likely be on Labor Day Weekend, a weekend people already may be traveling on or have plans. A lot of kids start football that weekend so parents may have a hard time getting out of that. There are a lot of things that make this show inconvenient for people.
    I still want to go....

$1000 ............... x 3
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    fuuuuccckkk. If that's the case, I'm out. Won't have it. :cry:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    I've never been to a festival before- didn't know cost could get so crazy-
    I guess if ya drive there (but gas prices are terrible), eat fast food, buy no merch, and sleep in your car-
    it might get cheaper...?
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    To all of you: I apologize for opening my mouth in the first place. Every time I read another confirmation for Alpine Valley I get a little more frustrated, because Alpine Valley on Labour Day weekend does not work for me, and I really really really wanted to go.
    WaveRyder wrote:
    boo fuckin hoo dude. i live in South Dakota. Dont tell me it costs too much to travel to see PJ. No excuses. Get there.

Dude, I gaurentee you I have spent more money traveling to see Pearl Jam than a lot of people on this board would even dream of, but unfortunately I cannot justify the money to head to Alpine Valley when I can do Montreal and Toronto for so much cheaper. And this pisses me off.

In 08, I flew to Toronto and took a 16 hour bus ride (that was supposed to be 8) to NYC for the MSG shows.

In 09 I flew to Toronto for the show so I could take my brother cause he couldn't even afford the ticket on his own, and he works at the fucking Amp!

In 10, I drove 6 hours to New Orleans and got gouged by Jazzfest price hikes. On top of that, 2 weeks later I flew to Boston, and drove to Hartford to catch 2 more shows.

Don't talk to me about spending money to see the jam.
    Am I the only one completely entertained by the disgruntled responses of those opposed to possibly traveling to Alpine?

People saying, "yeah well, I'm not gonna go! I'll show you! I'm waaay too good for that bullshit. I can't believe that's where it is. Here would have been the best place!"

Really?
    Really...

Do you really think youre going to take a shit on the rest of our birthday cakes by saying things like that? Does it make you feel less shitty in doing so? Knowing you're going to miss an amazing, once in a lifetime event, put on by a band we love and fully support?

Why do you feel the need to even spew your madness? You just look like a fool... A fucking fool that is going to miss out on memories and great times with fans.

I agree, I do look like a fool for my post, and I apologize I am frustrated - and I am happy for you that PJ fest will be in your backyard. It must be nice. But I have to ask how you would feel if I told you PJ were playing there festival at Flatonia, Texas, which is about 90 minutes outside of Houston, in rural no where? I think you would have similar emotions... sorry they got the best of me.
    benjs wrote:
    If you were an East Coaster would Wisconsin still be bullshit? And how about the Gorge, would that be bullshit? Same question, as if you were an East Coaster again. How could one location please everyone within a country of an area of 3.79 million square miles? Now add your friendly neighbours up North. Now those under you in South America. Now those across the pond.

I plan on enjoying my stay in Buttfuck, Wisconsin; and feel as though someone like you might encroach on my ability to do so. Hope you don't bring your bad vibes to Montreal or Toronto though!

That is completely unnecessary. I will go to Toronto and Montreal and have a blast at the Peel Pub and Moe's in MTL, and hit all my fav spots in DT T.O like McVeighs, the Horseshoe, Sneeky Disease, etc, etc...

I live in the south, I never get a show in my backyard, I always have to travel. However I like to travel in a city. I'm sorry that it makes things a little easier on the budget. Access to hotels and friends couches....

I'll make sure to avoid you in Toronto and Montreal, I'll be having too great a time to even register that most people are there.

I would love to go to the Gorge. I've always wanted to see the place, and I was hoping PJ 20 would be there, where there is no roof, and preferred seating, just one big open stage. I strongly disklike ampitheatres unless I'm under the roof, cause the lawn always sounds terrible. No matter what, it always sound terrible. And unfortunately the lawn at Alpine is huge, and I gaurentee you that seats under the roof are going to be very very expensive and difficult to get. Mind you I would buy them from 10C, but I don't think I'll get the opportunity when the server crashes for 60,000 ten clubbers trying to buy about 4000 available tickets.

Me me me.. Listen to yourself.. I hope you have fun in Montreal and Toronto>> you will not be missed in Wisconsin!! Me and some awesome PJ fans are gonna be having the time of our lives, and the cost and what we each had to sacrifice to be there will get get brought up once.. just before we thank god that we are not in Canada

To you, just sorry. You're right, I am only thinking about me, but that's because if I don't look out for myself, who else will?

Enjoy your time in WI. I am sure that it will be a blast, and that's why I'm so pissed, because I know it will be fun and I wanted to go.

And I can't wait to get back to Canada, I was born and raised there and hold a Canadian passport. It is the greatest place on earth. You're missing out if you think otherwise.

Unforunately WI is just too expensive for travel at this point. Flights for me on labour day weekend are 500 + taxes, then when you factor in tickets, and that all the hotels are already booked, and the rental car - plus food and bevyy's... I can't do it. So yea, I'm pissed off I can't go. For me to do Toronto-Montreal, I can drop in on a bunch of good friends I haven't seen in a while, couch surf for free, and hop the train between the cities... it works out well for me.

Again guys, sorry, I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, it just frustrates me to all hell cause I was going to do this thing.

I'll shut up now

I concur. It all makes sense to me, and I dont have the ability to couch surf in Canada, so I am doubly worried.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    edited March 2011
    EmBleve wrote:

Holiday weekend hotel room rates and airfare prices + ticket prices that are higher than normal = less demand than people think.

I personally want to thank neilybabes86 right now. I know I didn't believe him at first, mostly because I didn't want it there and because I didn't know he had official contacts. Sorry Neily. I also want to thank him because he got us this info early enough to get my 2 rooms booked at ALPINE VALLEY RESORT.

Thanks again and sorry for the beginning part of your original thread back in the day!!
    Post edited by RedMosquito22 on
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    Spoken wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    I guess if ya drive there (but gas prices are terrible), eat fast food, buy no merch, and sleep in your car-
    it might get cheaper...?[/quote]

yeah, I've never been to one, either. Good advice. For one, sleeping in the car is out..I can't hardly sleep anyway, and I'd be a zombie after 3 days and have to drive 14 hours back. :? Food, I will probably take with me and live like a mouse for 3 days. Merchandise--will have to have SOMETHING for souvenir (might be a blade of grass or an empty cigarette pack lol). Dont' know yet if it would be cheaper to fly or drive--I'll investigate that more once we know details.
  • Options
    Spoken wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    it might get cheaper...?
    as much as i love pearl jam.....i would never go through that to see them
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:

Holiday weekend hotel room rates and airfare prices + ticket prices that are higher than normal = less demand than people think.

I personally want to thank neilybabes86 right now. I know I didn't believe him at first, mostly because I didn't want it there and because I didn't know he had official contacts. Sorry Neily. I also want to thank him because he got us this info early enough to get my 2 rooms booked at ALPINE VALLEY RESORT.

Thanks again and sorry for the beginning part of your original thread back in the day!!

enjoy the weekend
  • Options
    "Spoken wrote:

yeah...but might be the last chance I get to see them. ?? It's already been 7 years. And again, once in a lifetime. Hoping it works out..
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,879
    Sawyer wrote:
    ....straight from the mouth of an Alpine employee who has seen the schedule...so frigging psyched..lolla than this? what a summer. :D
    Great....

So your friend who works the cotton candy booth, has made PJ20 OFFICIAL?????????????

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    one tank of gas. check
    air mattress. check
    tent. check

ain't nothin to it.

just need tickets.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    ....straight from the mouth of an Alpine employee who has seen the schedule...so frigging psyched..lolla than this? what a summer. :D
    Great....

So your friend who works the cotton candy booth, has made PJ20 OFFICIAL?????????????

Harry would be upset if he knew you called him the Cotton Candy guy...he was promoted to hotdogs over a year ago!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    "Spoken wrote:

yeah...but might be the last chance I get to see them. ?? It's already been 7 years. And again, once in a lifetime. Hoping it works out..
    [/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    You haven't seen them in 7 years???
    Oh man, they have gotten better and better, somebody give this guy a ticket...
  • Options
    Bubbles wrote:
    one tank of gas. check
    air mattress. check
    tent. check

ain't nothin to it.

just need tickets.
    Probably the hardest part will be getting the tickets...
    :sick:
  • Options
    Great....

Harry would be upset if he knew you called him the Cotton Candy guy...he was promoted to hotdogs over a year ago!! :mrgreen:
    YEA HARRY!!!!!!

So he just skipped working the Funnel Cake booth altogether?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,972
    To all of you: I apologize for opening my mouth in the first place. Every time I read another confirmation for Alpine Valley I get a little more frustrated, because Alpine Valley on Labour Day weekend does not work for me, and I really really really wanted to go.
    WaveRyder wrote:
    boo fuckin hoo dude. i live in South Dakota. Dont tell me it costs too much to travel to see PJ. No excuses. Get there.

Dude, I gaurentee you I have spent more money traveling to see Pearl Jam than a lot of people on this board would even dream of, but unfortunately I cannot justify the money to head to Alpine Valley when I can do Montreal and Toronto for so much cheaper. And this pisses me off.

In 08, I flew to Toronto and took a 16 hour bus ride (that was supposed to be 8) to NYC for the MSG shows.

In 09 I flew to Toronto for the show so I could take my brother cause he couldn't even afford the ticket on his own, and he works at the fucking Amp!

In 10, I drove 6 hours to New Orleans and got gouged by Jazzfest price hikes. On top of that, 2 weeks later I flew to Boston, and drove to Hartford to catch 2 more shows.

Don't talk to me about spending money to see the jam.
    Am I the only one completely entertained by the disgruntled responses of those opposed to possibly traveling to Alpine?

People saying, "yeah well, I'm not gonna go! I'll show you! I'm waaay too good for that bullshit. I can't believe that's where it is. Here would have been the best place!"

Really?
    Really...

Do you really think youre going to take a shit on the rest of our birthday cakes by saying things like that? Does it make you feel less shitty in doing so? Knowing you're going to miss an amazing, once in a lifetime event, put on by a band we love and fully support?

Why do you feel the need to even spew your madness? You just look like a fool... A fucking fool that is going to miss out on memories and great times with fans.

I agree, I do look like a fool for my post, and I apologize I am frustrated - and I am happy for you that PJ fest will be in your backyard. It must be nice. But I have to ask how you would feel if I told you PJ were playing there festival at Flatonia, Texas, which is about 90 minutes outside of Houston, in rural no where? I think you would have similar emotions... sorry they got the best of me.
    benjs wrote:
    If you were an East Coaster would Wisconsin still be bullshit? And how about the Gorge, would that be bullshit? Same question, as if you were an East Coaster again. How could one location please everyone within a country of an area of 3.79 million square miles? Now add your friendly neighbours up North. Now those under you in South America. Now those across the pond.

I plan on enjoying my stay in Buttfuck, Wisconsin; and feel as though someone like you might encroach on my ability to do so. Hope you don't bring your bad vibes to Montreal or Toronto though!

That is completely unnecessary. I will go to Toronto and Montreal and have a blast at the Peel Pub and Moe's in MTL, and hit all my fav spots in DT T.O like McVeighs, the Horseshoe, Sneeky Disease, etc, etc...

I live in the south, I never get a show in my backyard, I always have to travel. However I like to travel in a city. I'm sorry that it makes things a little easier on the budget. Access to hotels and friends couches....

I'll make sure to avoid you in Toronto and Montreal, I'll be having too great a time to even register that most people are there.

I would love to go to the Gorge. I've always wanted to see the place, and I was hoping PJ 20 would be there, where there is no roof, and preferred seating, just one big open stage. I strongly disklike ampitheatres unless I'm under the roof, cause the lawn always sounds terrible. No matter what, it always sound terrible. And unfortunately the lawn at Alpine is huge, and I gaurentee you that seats under the roof are going to be very very expensive and difficult to get. Mind you I would buy them from 10C, but I don't think I'll get the opportunity when the server crashes for 60,000 ten clubbers trying to buy about 4000 available tickets.

Me me me.. Listen to yourself.. I hope you have fun in Montreal and Toronto>> you will not be missed in Wisconsin!! Me and some awesome PJ fans are gonna be having the time of our lives, and the cost and what we each had to sacrifice to be there will get get brought up once.. just before we thank god that we are not in Canada

To you, just sorry. You're right, I am only thinking about me, but that's because if I don't look out for myself, who else will?

Enjoy your time in WI. I am sure that it will be a blast, and that's why I'm so pissed, because I know it will be fun and I wanted to go.

And I can't wait to get back to Canada, I was born and raised there and hold a Canadian passport. It is the greatest place on earth. You're missing out if you think otherwise.

Unforunately WI is just too expensive for travel at this point. Flights for me on labour day weekend are 500 + taxes, then when you factor in tickets, and that all the hotels are already booked, and the rental car - plus food and bevyy's... I can't do it. So yea, I'm pissed off I can't go. For me to do Toronto-Montreal, I can drop in on a bunch of good friends I haven't seen in a while, couch surf for free, and hop the train between the cities... it works out well for me.

Again guys, sorry, I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, it just frustrates me to all hell cause I was going to do this thing.

I'll shut up now
    Randy,

I was out of line in my response to you, so I apologize for that as well.. It's far too easy around here to let your emotions get the best of you and speak rashly and thoughtlessly. I appreciate you laying your thoughts out so clearly, as it really makes it easier to sympathize with your situation.

I know what you mean about the Gorge being a really appealing place; it and Red Rocks are two venues I'd really love to see shows at. I also agree about the mediocre to just plain pathetic sound in most lawns; that being said, several people around here have mentioned that the sound is really quite good everywhere at Alpine, though I have yet to hear for myself.

Also, in regards to the 10C ticket allocation, I really can't conceive of them not having a fairly significant hold on the tickets for a festival like this. Yes, it will cost them more to get a stranglehold on a larger percentage, but I think it would be the ultimate insult to us if, of 35,600 potential seats, 4,000 of them go to 10C members.

Again, thanks for being a big man, and I'm sorry I was so rude in my response to you.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    Bubbles wrote:
    one tank of gas. check
    air mattress. check
    tent. check

ain't nothin to it.

just need tickets.

What, you're not going to tow your shed in that go cart of yours bubbles??
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Spoken wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    [/quote][/quote][/quote]
    You haven't seen them in 7 years???
    Oh man, they have gotten better and better, somebody give this guy a ticket...[/quote]

Oh, man, you're making it much worse for me! :lol: The drawing feeling in my stomach is already bad enough. And hell yeah, give me a ticket! :clap:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    edited March 2011
    Bubbles wrote:
    one tank of gas. check
    air mattress. check
    tent. check

ain't nothin to it.

just need tickets.

:lol:

will you be working the cheeseburger stand

and by working, i mean, eating all the burgers. better leave some for the rest of us Randy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,304
    Sawyer wrote:
    Great....

Shit, they have cotton candy at Alpine valley.
    I wasn't gonna make the trip, especially on Labor Day weekend, cause I'll have to miss family bbq and the kid's first day of 2nd grade and such, but now that I know they have cotton candy there, count me in!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Bubbles wrote:
    one tank of gas. check
    air mattress. check
    tent. check

ain't nothin to it.

just need tickets.

I fucking love you guys!!! fellow TPB fans!!!!!!! let's get drunk as fuck and eat chicken fingers!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    airfare from Salt Lake City to Milwaukee, $340 PER PERSON

That alone bites my ass! I want to take my wife and two kids, as they have been a part of our PJ excursions in the past, yet varsity volleyball is in full bloom then, and son will be returning to college around those dates. My wife is a teacher, and she HAS to be back on Tuesday after the holiday...

Thats aready $1500 just to fly, even at $750 for just the wife and myself is almost too much.

Tickets... $150/person (2 shows?) = $300 low end $600 for the whole family

Rooms... $100/night (not likely but close) $300 - $400

Thats already over $1300 for just me and my wife, at least twice again that much for the "family"

No food, no drinks, no hoodies, no posters, no t-shirts...

Hmmmm.. options... Two round trip tix to Toronto....a few days later = $1323. Doesnt look good for the home team...

Fud.

Now let me add the disclaimer here... I dont want to rain on anyones parade, and I dont have the "poor me" victim syndrome that plagues our nation, I just have limits, both monetary and time constraints...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Great....

Shit, they have cotton candy at Alpine valley.
    I wasn't gonna make the trip, especially on Labor Day weekend, cause I'll have to miss family bbq and the kid's first day of 2nd grade and such, but now that I know they have cotton candy there, count me in!
    Ya gotta love this place....

PJ20 is Officially at Alpine.....

Because the guy who drops those blue Hockey Puck thingamajiggys in the mens urinals at Alpine.....Says its Official!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bubbles wrote:
    one tank of gas. check
    air mattress. check
    tent. check

ain't nothin to it.

just need tickets.

I fucking love you guys!!! fellow TPB fans!!!!!!! let's get drunk as fuck and eat chicken fingers!!!! :mrgreen:

knock knock

who's there

fuck off

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    airfare from Salt Lake City to Milwaukee, $340 PER PERSON

That alone bites my ass! I want to take my wife and two kids, as they have been a part of our PJ excursions in the past, yet varsity volleyball is in full bloom then, and son will be returning to college around those dates. My wife is a teacher, and she HAS to be back on Tuesday after the holiday...

Thats aready $1500 just to fly, even at $750 for just the wife and myself is almost too much.

Tickets... $150/person (2 shows?) = $300 low end $600 for the whole family

Rooms... $100/night (not likely but close) $300 - $400

Thats already over $1300 for just me and my wife, at least twice again that much for the "family"

No food, no drinks, no hoodies, no posters, no t-shirts...

Hmmmm.. options... Two round trip tix to Toronto....a few days later = $1323. Doesnt look good for the home team...

Fud.

Now let me add the disclaimer here... I dont want to rain on anyones parade, and I dont have the "poor me" victim syndrome that plagues our nation, I just have limits, both monetary and time constraints...

Hence the frustration for everyone in the southern or southwestern US for the last several years. Although I do travel, and take the wife and/or kids sometimes, it adds up very quickly.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544

Ya gotta love this place....

PJ20 is Officially at Alpine.....

Because the guy who drops those blue Hockey Puck thingamajiggys in the mens urinals at Alpine.....Says its Official!!!!!!!!

Hey, you gotta trust that guy, he really knows his shit! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not buying that anything is "official" until I see the 10 club announcement. I'm just anxious to hear the details (band lineup, ticket prices).
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Bubbles wrote: