Options

New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31

Comments

• Options
    pistoncito wrote:
    I just receives the links for mp3 and Songbook. But Songbook syas I need a password to read it, but I haven one. Maybe a problem in Linux?

I'm on a mac, downloaded and unzipped it, but Preview can't open it.
    -JR
    TwoFeetThick.com
    "Pearl Jam for the Impassioned Fan"
  • Options
    pistoncito wrote:
    I just receives the links for mp3 and Songbook. But Songbook syas I need a password to read it, but I haven one. Maybe a problem in Linux?

I'm on a mac, downloaded and unzipped it, but Preview can't open it.

Downloaded Acrobat Reader and that opened it. Hrm. At least it works now.
    -JR
    TwoFeetThick.com
    "Pearl Jam for the Impassioned Fan"
  • Options
    dmaradona10dmaradona10 Posts: 897
    So, instead of buying the cd and dvd for pre-sale, I could've waited for the best buy coupon and pay $8.00 each? Why are PJ fans who are the first to buy this stuff paying more out of their pocket? What a rip off.
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    So, instead of buying the cd and dvd for pre-sale, I could've waited for the best buy coupon and pay $8.00 each? Why are PJ fans who are the first to buy this stuff paying more out of their pocket? What a rip off.
    You can only use the coupon if the checkout person is dumb. They aren't supposed to let you use it on items that are on sale and both items are on sale. But the chances to use it and use it successfully are pretty good. So yes, you could potentially have done/do that.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    misterbeemisterbee Posts: 12
    I got the download link in an email. pulled down the zipped file, unzipped it. Preview can't open it, and Acrobat says the file is damaged and cannot be opened. Hmmmmm.
  • Options
    Im so bummed!! I have the beer ready and went running to the mail today, ahhhhh! Im not mad just upset that I can drive 10 min down the road and buy the cd/dvd, and yet living in seattle I couldnt get it in the mail on time. Seriously last presale I ever go for. Their is zero advantage for doing it and clearly now I see disadvantages for buying a presale item, Arg. Oh well here's to running to the mail tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    i keep gettin 2 emails from ten club for both the album download and songbook download even tho it clearly says i ordered one quantity of everything (except blu-ray)...anybody else having this happen to them?
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    uconndennisuconndennis Posts: 85
    I ordered the CD, Blu-Ray, Vinyl, and Songbook...and have yet to get any email for digital download....so bummed
  • Options
    watk7881watk7881 Posts: 43
    I pre-ordered MMJ's Circuital through MMJ's website; received it Saturday, three days before the release date of 5/31 - same as Ukulele Songs. Needless to say I did not receive Ukulele Songs vinyl today. Ten Club needs to look at other models, because their model is not working, from tickets to merchandise.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    watk7881 wrote:
    I pre-ordered MMJ's Circuital through MMJ's website; received it Saturday, three days before the release date of 5/31 - same as Ukulele Songs. Needless to say I did not receive Ukulele Songs vinyl today. Ten Club needs to look at other models, because their model is not working, from tickets to merchandise.
    The vinyl for Uke Songs doesn't come out until sometime in June.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Uke songs is incredible. Eddie congrats on another amazing job and this will be played for a long time :D
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Uke songs is incredible. Eddie congrats on another amazing job and this will be played for a long time :D

I really agree 100%. I can't get it out of my head. Wish I had it on my ipod, but gotta do that tomorrow.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376

I really agree 100%. I can't get it out of my head. Wish I had it on my ipod, but gotta do that tomorrow.

I also agree!!! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    Uke Songs = Awesome!!!!

Water on the Road (Blu-ray) = Super Awesome!!!! :D
  • Options
    sanamindsanamind Posts: 46
    Got the DVD from Best Buy...really really awesome.
    Just gotta wait till the CD arrives in the mail.
    2008: Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco

http://everythingwedidbelieve.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Love the new album. It is perfect. Love it so much i freaking ordered a ukulele. :mrgreen:
    Caught a bolt a lightnin...cursed the day he let it go
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    watk7881 wrote:

ditto...who knows when ill get the eddie stuff (i also cant seem to get the songs to play in iTunes automatically w/all album/artist info the way circuital did immediately when i unzipped/extracted...btw any1 watch the live stream of the mmj show at palace theatre on youtube?
    www.youtube.com/mymorningjacket/VEVO - this can be moved to "Other Music" if you want but 10C needs to understand this...MMJ Roll Call just started and already im more impressed after 2 months that i have been w/10C in last 2 yrs
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    CornishMan wrote:
    Got to say that is awesome of the 10C to send out download links to those of us that preordered the CD. We knew it was happening for those that ordered the vinyl... but a really nice surprise for those of us who bought the CD.

Living in Europe where it will take about 4 weeks for the CD to arrive, I really, really appreciate getting that link. Many thanks 10C. :)

Do u get the link before the vinyl arrives??
  • Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    aus_suz wrote:
    CornishMan wrote:
    Got to say that is awesome of the 10C to send out download links to those of us that preordered the CD. We knew it was happening for those that ordered the vinyl... but a really nice surprise for those of us who bought the CD.

Living in Europe where it will take about 4 weeks for the CD to arrive, I really, really appreciate getting that link. Many thanks 10C. :)

CornishMan obviously didn't order the vinyl and got the link for the cd pre-order. I can help you by telling that I ordered the vinyl from 10Club and received the mp3 link to my e-mail yesterday (like I wrote a few pages back). The release date for the vinyl is June. I really hope it's early June as it usually takes about three weeks for a package from the US to Europe...
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    I also got a download for the songsbook (because I ordered the vinyl) but Preview can't open it and Acrobot reader says it can't decrypt the document. I have a Mac. Anyone have a solution?
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    Thank you 10c for the temporary downloads. The songbook looks really cool. Now all I need is a ukulele.
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    jmk wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    CornishMan wrote:
    CornishMan obviously didn't order the vinyl and got the link for the cd pre-order. I can help you by telling that I ordered the vinyl from 10Club and received the mp3 link to my e-mail yesterday (like I wrote a few pages back). The release date for the vinyl is June. I really hope it's early June as it usually takes about three weeks for a package from the US to Europe...

Yeah I was reading backwards through the thread..
    Checked my email I have the link for the mp3 and the uke book
    I didnt order the uke book tho ???
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Yeah I was reading backwards through the thread..
    Checked my email I have the link for the mp3 and the uke book
    I didnt order the uke book tho ???

The vinyl edition "INCLUDES 44 PAGE BOOKLET and 48 PAGE SONGBOOK". They were kind enough to also send a digital version of these 48 pages and now if I could only open it on my Mac... Acrobat says it can't encrypt it...
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    CornishMan wrote:

It was a cool surprise. Downloaded and on to Itunes no problem. When I first saw the e-mail I thought it was the shipping confirmation but still waiting for that :( . I've never pre-ordered anything from 10C before and thought I would give it a try but does seem a long time for delivery. Looking forward to the DVD.

another middlesbrough fan :wave:
    heyy!

yeah i preordered the songbook from 10c and i know that it wont be here til july at least
    always takes at least 4-6 weeks for me

waiting for amazon to deliver my cd so i can listen

:wave: right back at ya. Boro lad here born and bred lol.

Just had a download link e-mailed for the Songbook although I didn't order it. Still no shipping confirmation though.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    growinUpgrowinUp Posts: 31
    jmk wrote:
    I also got a download for the songsbook (because I ordered the vinyl) but Preview can't open it and Acrobot reader says it can't decrypt the document. I have a Mac. Anyone have a solution?

same thing happens to me, only i dont use mac :(

what to do? :roll:
    i wish i was the verb to trust, and never let you down
  • Options
    sanamindsanamind Posts: 46
    try downloading the latest adobe reader
    2008: Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco

http://everythingwedidbelieve.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    sanamind wrote:
    try downloading the latest adobe reader

Thanks! It worked with the latest version (X). Now all I need is a ukulele :D . I have a steel string acoustic guitar so I can strum along some songs with basic chords...
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    What is the sound on the blue-ray? Is it some kind of lossless hd audio and is it 24bit 96khz? Is this in other words the first non vinyl release with truly great sound? Could the ones that has received the Water on the Road blue-ray please answer?
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    YAY my cd arrived today! :D
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    YAY my cd arrived today! :D

Enjoy! and let us know what you think. You have play a ukulele don't you? Are we gonna see you on youtube doing some covers? :D;):o
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878