Options

New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31

Comments

• Options
    Music For RhinosMusic For Rhinos Posts: 1,693
    Wait a sec...

I'm from Michigan, are you telling me I shouldn't expect to see the dvd show up in my mailbox until sometime in late June??
  • Options
    kdizzle.deliokdizzle.delio Posts: 292
    no I meant if you ordered the deluxe song book they aren't shipping until sometime in June, I was just more curious as to why people are saying they already have the DVD and I have only gotten the email saying my order has been received from when I ordered back on may 3.
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    no I meant if you ordered the deluxe song book they aren't shipping until sometime in June, I was just more curious as to why people are saying they already have the DVD and I have only gotten the email saying my order has been received from when I ordered back on may 3.
    The DVD comes out Tuesday; the Blu-ray comes out June 28th. So I think that's why people are saying they're getting the DVD now.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    in Europe the DVD and Bluray were released on May 27th already :) Not sure if everywhere over here, but at least quite some countries have it already :)
    Oh, and not from 10c obviously as we have to wait 4-6 weeks most of the time to receive ordered items. We can get them in stores and from Amazon and several other retailers
  • Options
    e1mariachie1mariachi Posts: 16
    yeah i got my bluray and cd on saturday. Ordered from Amazon, much faster then the tenclub which takes ages to ship stuff. the bluray is amazing!!! cd is amazing :D

but hey thats ED :D
  • Options
    e1mariachi wrote:
    yeah i got my bluray and cd on saturday. Ordered from Amazon, much faster then the tenclub which takes ages to ship stuff. the bluray is amazing!!! cd is amazing :D

You got the Blu-ray from Amazon? I thought it said it comes out June 28?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    e1mariachi wrote:

71step28 wrote:
    in Europe the DVD and Bluray were released on May 27th already :) Not sure if everywhere over here, but at least quite some countries have it already :)
    Oh, and not from 10c obviously as we have to wait 4-6 weeks most of the time to receive ordered items. We can get them in stores and from Amazon and several other retailers
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    e1mariachi wrote:

71step28 wrote:
    Oh ok. Thanks for clearing it for me!
  • Options
    ;):D
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    Also the Canadian amazon site has the blu-ray release date as May 31 (same as DVD).

Looks like the delay might just be a US thing due to the exclusive deal with Best Buy (in the States).
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Going to my local HMV tomorrow morning to pick up my reserved Ukelele Songs & Water On The Road :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    I'll be at best buy tuesday morning for my blu :mrgreen:
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    As far as the packaging goes for the cd is everyone's package the book style? I did not pre order from the 10 club and am hoping they are all in the cardboard book style.

Anyone see any in any us stores to know what they might look like.

Thanks!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    As far as the packaging goes for the cd is everyone's package the book style? I did not pre order from the 10 club and am hoping they are all in the cardboard book style.

Thanks!
    Yeah it's the book form, like Into the Wild.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Newch91 wrote:

Thanks!

Is yours the 10c version?

I get a sweet discount at best buy which is why I didn't pre order.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

Thanks!

Is yours the 10c version?

I get a sweet discount at best buy which is why I didn't pre order.
    Yeah I got it from 10C. I bought ITW a year after it was released at Costco one day and it was book form also.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks man, hopefully they all will be the same!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    snertsnert Posts: 219
    Watched the blu ray last night and the stand out song for me is...

All along the watchtower! :o

Picture quality is excellent btw!
  • Options
    I have not read all , just wanted everyone to know that NPR news source is previewing the whole record on their website... :idea:
    if there was A reason it was you..
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,021
    snert wrote:
    Watched the blu ray last night and the stand out song for me is...

All along the watchtower! :o

Picture quality is excellent btw!
    yeah, Watchtower was pretty damn sweet
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I have not read all , just wanted everyone to know that NPR news source is previewing the whole record on their website... :idea:

Yes they are.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Music For RhinosMusic For Rhinos Posts: 1,693
    Is it possible your stuff could come without the email that it's been shipped...or do you absolutely have to get that email before it arrives?
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Is Watchtower only available on the Blu-ray version? I was looking at the listing for the DVD, and didn't see it on there. Is the Blu-ray version a bit longer than the DVD?
    Thanks!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,248
    Is Watchtower only available on the Blu-ray version? I was looking at the listing for the DVD, and didn't see it on there. Is the Blu-ray version a bit longer than the DVD?
    Thanks!

it's on as extra material..

Hard Sun made me cream my pants!

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    How long is the DVD/Blu-ray?
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    sSickmannsSickmann Posts: 35
    What exactly is extra on blu-ray ?

Is it just 2 tracks like the DVD ?
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 22, 1995 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 14, 1998 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 15, 1998 // Shoreline Amphitheatre - Oct 30, 1999 // Wembley Arena - May 29, 2000 // Wembley Arena - May 30, 2000 // Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000 (met Ed) // Paramount Theater, Seattle - Mar 18, 2005 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 10, 2006 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 11, 2006 // Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009 // Hyde Park - June 25,2010 // Bilbao BBK - July 9, 2010 // PJ20 Alpine Valley - Sept 3 & 4, 2011 // Manchester - June 20, 2012 (met wife) // Amsterdam - June 26, 2012 // Prague - July 2, 2012 // Berlin - July 4, 2012 // Stockholm - July 7, 2012 // Oslo - July 9, 2012 // Copenhagen - July 10, 2012 // Philadelphia - October 21, 2013 // Leeds - July 8, 2014 // Prague - July 1, 2018 // Gold Coast - Nov 13, 2024
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,353
    will these be available at wal-mart?
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    I think just Best Buy... ;)
    It's funny when things change so much
    It's all state of mind

Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it...

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • Options
    I think just Best Buy... ;)

The best buy versions are identical. Target has the cd so I assume Walmart would too.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    soopsoop Posts: 191
    Maybe I missed it, but I just read through a bazillion pages and couldn't find a clear answer:

Is the 10C version of the CD the same as the retail version? If not, what is the difference?

Thanks!