Options

New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31

1343536373840»

Comments

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Got my EV CD/DVD/BluRay/Vinyl on August 11. Placed my order on May 3rd. It went through Germany, en route to Manila, Philippines. I just realized I waited 100 days for my parcel. :o

It was shipped to Germany then to the Philippines? :shock: I remembered a few posters from 10club I bought were sent from Royal UK mail from an UK mailing address. Are they sent from the USA then disturbed in Europe then sent out again to fan's who live outside the USA?

What's going on? :?

I thought that was odd, too. There's another poster on here whose parcel went through Germany, too. Actually, I have no complaints since I ordered a bunch of CDs from Amazon and not only did they mess up my order, those CDs that I received were A) not delivered to my door (and as a consequence, I had to pay heavy, heavy taxes when I had them picked up at the post office) and B) damaged (jewel cases, digipaks, every single one had some damage, although they were supposed to be new. So far Ten Club: 3; Amazon: 0.
  • Options
    CocoyrCocoyr Manila, Philippines Posts: 114
    Got my EV CD/DVD/BluRay/Vinyl on August 11. Placed my order on May 3rd. It went through Germany, en route to Manila, Philippines. I just realized I waited 100 days for my parcel. :o

Placed my order May 11. Still no news yet. I am also from Manila, Philippines. may be it is still travelling around Europe.
  • Options
    StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Finally got my order today. :D

The custom label on the package was dated 30th May 2011. :?:

Is there any relevance to the number on the back and spine of the book?
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,311
    Call me old fashioned but I really miss that 'new album buzz' you get when you go to a store on release day and first get hold of a new record. Unfortunately it's taken so long to receive Uke Songs that it's getting kinda hard to still be excited about it now. I've been listening to the album since they sent out the download codes and I really like it... but by the time it arrives I'll probably flick through the book once or twice and then put it on the shelf :(
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Cocoyr wrote:

Placed my order May 11. Still no news yet. I am also from Manila, Philippines. may be it is still travelling around Europe.
    Hope you get your goodies soon. Water On the Road is gorgeous.

I do think it's kinda weak that they don't have a tracking # so you can trace your order. :roll:
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    I'm from Australia and on the 15th August I ordered the Uke Songs Songbook from a Ukulele Music Store in Massachusetts. It arrived here yesterday. :) I can't believe it takes 10 club 3 months. :?
  • Options
    CocoyrCocoyr Manila, Philippines Posts: 114
    Cocoyr wrote:

Hope you get your goodies soon. Water On the Road is gorgeous.

I do think it's kinda weak that they don't have a tracking # so you can trace your order. :roll:

10c replied to my e-mail that they shipped it July 22 with the rest of the international orders. They also reiterated that delivery is 6 to 8 weeks and that tracking information is not available for DHL Globalmail.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Stophy wrote:

You mean 023? Well 23 is Ed's favourite number and he was born on the 23rd.
  • Options
    Mine arrived yesterday in the UK, via Royal Mail

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Stophy wrote:

You mean 023? Well 23 is Ed's favourite number and he was born on the 23rd.

Cheers for that.
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,311
    goldrush wrote:
    Call me old fashioned but I really miss that 'new album buzz' you get when you go to a store on release day and first get hold of a new record. Unfortunately it's taken so long to receive Uke Songs that it's getting kinda hard to still be excited about it now. I've been listening to the album since they sent out the download codes and I really like it... but by the time it arrives I'll probably flick through the book once or twice and then put it on the shelf :(
    Finally arrived in Sydney and it worth the wait in the end. I forgot that I'd ordered the Water On The Road blu ray as well so, even if I do end up putting the book straight onto the shelf, at least there was something to get excited about after all! :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I'm hoping for another new EV album, then another PJ album.... wait, strike that... reverse it!
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    thank god... this thread needs to go away, I thought he was putting out another album....

whatever happened to that AMAZING band, Pearl jam?