Fucked it up with my girl

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    And any kind of oral sex was off the table cos she hates it.

I bet she doesn't hate receiving it. You gotta do your part too, dude.

man i'd set up camp down there if she let me.

thanks to all for comments and encouragement. but it ain't looking positive at this stage. she doesn't want to be with me at the moment so what can i do.

also to the poster who suggested she was trying to publicly humiliate me.... she broke up with me in the private chat section of facebook.... so it wasn't public at all, although it was still not very respectful.
    I'm glad of that, not respectful maybe but not brutal either.
    And most likely a tough thing for her to do...break it off.
    The more you care the harder that is.

I hope it works out for you both together or not.
    I'm sure there is a life's lesson you can take with you.
    Good luck to you
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    And any kind of oral sex was off the table cos she hates it.

I bet she doesn't hate receiving it. You gotta do your part too, dude.

man i'd set up camp down there if she let me.

Great quote.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    You were living with a woman that would not give you oral sex? Your subconscious made this happen on purpose so that you could find true inner happiness.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm so glad to see so many guys are ripping on the girl for being a coward and breaking up via FB and also say "she deserves to be cheated on'.....turn the tables and it's all good right? :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited March 2011
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm so glad to see so many guys are ripping on the girl for being a coward and breaking up via FB and also say "she deserves to be cheated on'.....turn the tables and it's all good right? :roll:
    What I said was a little rough, but would it even be called cheating if she's not giving him an intimate relationship? Sounds like they are just friends.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:

I think that the "she desreves to be cheated on" is a little rough as well, but breaking up via Facebook chat is a little cold. People should handle breaking up like adults. If they feel it's going to be "awkward", well... it probably will be, and there might be some tears shed or some angry words thrown around...but, that's what you signed up for when getting in a relationship with someone...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    clearly, we need a facebook link so that we can make an educated conclusion.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    clearly, we need a facebook link so that we can make an educated conclusion.

81 investigating? Oh man, this will get good.. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    I didn't say it, assume it, or put words into anybody's mouth. LOA said it:
    I would discuss it with her, and if you're still not on the same page, move on.

That said, I'm not getting any from my girl, but that's only because of health related conditions that will eventually pass. She makes up for it by sucking my brains through her mouth when she kisses. Your girl should be affectionate with you in some way, otherwise you are just friends. If she's not even kissing you, she deserves to be cheated on. She's not even giving you a relationship. What does she expect.
    I have to ask though, how often do you see her? If you're only seeing her a few times a month, once a month isn't a bad record. If you see her everyday, something is off.

Has the following I suggested been done?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    +1 Boo...OP, have you ever thought that you may have done/said something to upset your girl? Some women are not good about expressing their feelings, i.e. saying, "you really hurt my feelings when you saId...". Some will just 'withdraw' and kind of give their guys a 'silent treatment' and continue until he asks 'did I do something wrong?' and then they burst into tears and tell you everything you messed up on.
    She could be taking some sort of medication that changes her drive...birth control is famous for this.
    Maybe she has some personal issues that she is trying to deal with, and just does not know how to deal with them.
    There are MANY reasons for a person to withdraw from loved ones.
    Assuming that a woman is cheating or has interest in another guy just because she has withdrawn is asinine...and then to suggest that you should have 'flirted' with other women....maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship....just sayin.

I went thru a hard time in my life and being 'intimate' with a guy was the last thing on my mind...for 2 years. Obviously guys and girls look at things and deal with their own issues differently. If the OP had taken initative, and been mature enough to say, "hey, I noticed you aren't yourself, is there anything I can do for you, I really care abiut you" rather than going to flirt with anither lady friend, then he may not be in this predicament. For women, emotional cheating far outweighs physical cheating.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 205
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I didn't say it, assume it, or put words into anybody's mouth. LOA said it:
    I would discuss it with her, and if you're still not on the same page, move on.

That said, I'm not getting any from my girl, but that's only because of health related conditions that will eventually pass. She makes up for it by sucking my brains through her mouth when she kisses. Your girl should be affectionate with you in some way, otherwise you are just friends. If she's not even kissing you, she deserves to be cheated on. She's not even giving you a relationship. What does she expect.
    I have to ask though, how often do you see her? If you're only seeing her a few times a month, once a month isn't a bad record. If you see her everyday, something is off.

Has the following I suggested been done?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    +1 Boo...OP, have you ever thought that you may have done/said something to upset your girl? Some women are not good about expressing their feelings, i.e. saying, "you really hurt my feelings when you saId...". Some will just 'withdraw' and kind of give their guys a 'silent treatment' and continue until he asks 'did I do something wrong?' and then they burst into tears and tell you everything you messed up on.
    She could be taking some sort of medication that changes her drive...birth control is famous for this.
    Maybe she has some personal issues that she is trying to deal with, and just does not know how to deal with them.
    There are MANY reasons for a person to withdraw from loved ones.
    Assuming that a woman is cheating or has interest in another guy just because she has withdrawn is asinine...and then to suggest that you should have 'flirted' with other women....maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship....just sayin.

I went thru a hard time in my life and being 'intimate' with a guy was the last thing on my mind...for 2 years. Obviously guys and girls look at things and deal with their own issues differently. If the OP had taken initative, and been mature enough to say, "hey, I noticed you aren't yourself, is there anything I can do for you, I really care abiut you" rather than going to flirt with anither lady friend, then he may not be in this predicament. For women, emotional cheating far outweighs physical cheating.

I have completely accepted my role in this throughout the situation. I shouldn't have been flirting and I fucked up. Never did I suggest I should have "flirted" with other women.

In regards to other situations, she came off the pill, made no difference, I asked her had anything happened to her in the past and she said no. Didn't wanna push that if she didn't want to talk about it.

It's not as if I simply headed off and said "fuck her, frigid bitch", this situation has been going on for two years and throughout that time I tried to be supportive and was greeted with aggression any time I brought up the sex issue. I'm not saying this gave me a right to "flirt" with someone else, I'm saying my actions should be put in context. Again, I readily admit what I did was stupid. Now, I'm not saying its her fault either. I'm saying we were both at fault. I also never suggested she was having an affair because she was withdrawn.
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
    I have completely accepted my role in this throughout the situation. I shouldn't have been flirting and I fucked up. Never did I suggest I should have "flirted" with other women.

In regards to other situations, she came off the pill, made no difference, I asked her had anything happened to her in the past and she said no. Didn't wanna push that if she didn't want to talk about it.

It's not as if I simply headed off and said "fuck her, frigid bitch", this situation has been going on for two years and throughout that time I tried to be supportive and was greeted with aggression any time I brought up the sex issue. I'm not saying this gave me a right to "flirt" with someone else, I'm saying my actions should be put in context. Again, I readily admit what I did was stupid. Now, I'm not saying its her fault either. I'm saying we were both at fault. I also never suggested she was having an affair because she was withdrawn.

I apologize if you have taken offense to what I said...I was mainly talking about some of the other posters within this thread that had eluded to 'good for you, she deserves to be cheated on' or 'any woman that is withdrawing is cheating'. You merely stated what you needed about your situation...some of the other posters took it to another level...
    I'm glad that you took initative and asked her what was up, most guys would just toss her to the wayside like a tissue and not give it a second thought. So, yes, it was immature for her to break-up via social media, but that's the 'norm' now I suppose. I remember when breaking up with someone over the phone (like the kind that plugs into the wall) was considered 'cowardly''...then it was email, now FB and twitter. Maybe she isn't mature enough for a relationship.
    Again, sorry if I offended you, I wish you the best of luck :)

- Christopher McCandless
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 205
    RKCNDY wrote:

I apologize if you have taken offense to what I said...I was mainly talking about some of the other posters within this thread that had eluded to 'good for you, she deserves to be cheated on' or 'any woman that is withdrawing is cheating'. You merely stated what you needed about your situation...some of the other posters took it to another level...
    I'm glad that you took initative and asked her what was up, most guys would just toss her to the wayside like a tissue and not give it a second thought. So, yes, it was immature for her to break-up via social media, but that's the 'norm' now I suppose. I remember when breaking up with someone over the phone (like the kind that plugs into the wall) was considered 'cowardly''...then it was email, now FB and twitter. Maybe she isn't mature enough for a relationship.

It's ok. I'm a little emotional! Just wanted to clarify my position. At any rate thanks for your kind words and advice.
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
  • RKCNDY wrote:

i am not sure what other posters you were referring to but i have to ask you, were you referring to me? because if you were i would appreciate it if you quoted me accurately. i did not say that every withdrawn woman was cheating. i simply said that it was possible and in my life that has been the case. and as far as cowardly goes, if you are with someone for two years and they broke up with you via facebook chat, how could that possibly even be considered honorable or normal? it is cold and cowardly, and it is definitely not an adult way of breaking up. i am sorry if you disagree with me, but 2 years deserves better treatment and more respect than that.

all i was doing was trying to add my life experiences to the thread because i have empathy for what the OP is going through, and i think i have somethiing valuable to add.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    i am not sure what other posters you were referring to but i have to ask you, were you referring to me? because if you were i would appreciate it if you quoted me accurately. i did not say that every withdrawn woman was cheating. i simply said that it was possible and in my life that has been the case. and as far as cowardly goes, if you are with someone for two years and they broke up with you via facebook chat, how could that possibly even be considered honorable or normal? it is cold and cowardly, and it is definitely not an adult way of breaking up. i am sorry if you disagree with me, but 2 years deserves better treatment and more respect than that.

all i was doing was trying to add my life experiences to the thread because i have empathy for what the OP is going through, and i think i have somethiing valuable to add.

Sure I'll properly quote you:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    So is it your theory that women who are less interested in sex with their spouse/boyfriend/S.O. have something else going on? LIke you said, maybe not particularly cheating but perhaps a concerning interest in someone else?
    absolutely. take a poll of the women on this forum. lack of interest in you normally equals greater or equal interest in someone else. and i think that that withdrawl is a sign of her feeling guilty about it.

I took your responce to dc's question as: 'yes, if a woman is not interested (withdrawn) then she is interested (cheating) with someone else'
    If you were talking about your own life experiences, then please state so, don't use a blanket statement that can easily be viewed as 'this is the way it is'
    OP has stated his end result and we don't need to keep beating a dead horse, if you'd like to continue to beat said horse, then please do it on the train.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Sure I'll properly quote you:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    So is it your theory that women who are less interested in sex with their spouse/boyfriend/S.O. have something else going on? LIke you said, maybe not particularly cheating but perhaps a concerning interest in someone else?
    absolutely. take a poll of the women on this forum. lack of interest in you normally equals greater or equal interest in someone else. and i think that that withdrawl is a sign of her feeling guilty about it.

I took your responce to dc's question as: 'yes, if a woman is not interested (withdrawn) then she is interested (cheating) with someone else'
    If you were talking about your own life experiences, then please state so, don't use a blanket statement that can easily be viewed as 'this is the way it is'
    OP has stated his end result and we don't need to keep beating a dead horse, if you'd like to continue to beat said horse, then please do it on the train.

perhaps you would read my prior post where i expressly stated that it was my experience? i am sure that people are able to read my words and know that i am not saying that about ALL women. maybe it was a hasty and emotional response on my part that could have been worded a little better that made you think i was talking about ALL women, but in my experiences and in those of many people i know and have read about, and after going through counseling and what my psychology courses in college said, that withdrawal is a symptom or indicator of diminishing interest or diminishing love. would it be too much of a a stretch to assume that in many cases it is due to having feelings or interest in another person? all i know is that withdrawal is an indicator of a serious problem with the relationship.

i don't understand your attitude as far as telling me to go to the train....this thread and topic is in the AET and i think i can post and contribute where i feel like posting. thanks for the suggestion though...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I don't know if anyone has brought this up already, but.....have you considered that she might....you know....be a lesbian? :?

:lol::lol:

Anyone else other than pdalowsky?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I don't know if anyone has brought this up already, but.....have you considered that she might....you know....be a lesbian? :?

Anyone else other than pdalowsky?

"The Broken American Male" By Shmuley Boteach. It actually applies to ALL men and women. WOMEN ONLY CHEAT IF THEY ARE NEGLECTED EMOTIONALLY. THEY WOULD RATHER BE ALONE THAN BE WITH A MAN BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT APPRECIATE THEM. MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEY GET VALIDATION FROM IT, WHEN IN FACT, THEY STILL FEEL EMPTY. Men are so broken now that they are breaking women. It's gotta change.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    img068.jpg

The Sensuous Man by 'mmmmmm' Sunglasses-1.gif some things never change ...guaranteed to last a lifetime :D
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114

"The Broken American Male" By Shmuley Boteach. It actually applies to ALL men and women. WOMEN ONLY CHEAT IF THEY ARE NEGLECTED EMOTIONALLY. THEY WOULD RATHER BE ALONE THAN BE WITH A MAN BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT APPRECIATE THEM. MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEY GET VALIDATION FROM IT, WHEN IN FACT, THEY STILL FEEL EMPTY. Men are so broken now that they are breaking women. It's gotta change.

So women cheat because men neglect them. And men cheat because they are broken. Nice. :roll: :x
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young

For some reason your avatar freaked me out because I've never seen it before, not saying you are ugly because you are not. It's just a passport photo looking at me!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    For some reason your avatar freaked me out because I've never seen it before, not saying you are ugly because you are not. It's just a passport photo looking at me!

I thought the same,my eyes definitely registered new avatar alert .... nice photo but a bit in your face.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    It's a shame that people attack another person because they aren't open to a new idea. My husband read that book first and asked me to read it. It literally changed our lives, for the better. He's passed it along to many of his friends (single & married) and it has helped them immensely too.

BTW, I agree, my avatar does look like a passport photo, but that's not why I decided to use it. My husband took that photo, and that's what I love that about it. Anyway, it's always amazes me that in this day and age, we still stereotype people based on their looks. I always wonder why can't society rise above the facade.
    BTW, I agree, my avatar does look like a passport photo, but that's not why I decided to use it. My husband took that photo, and that's what I love that about it. Anyway, it's always amazes me that in this day and age, we still stereotype people based on their looks. I always wonder why can't society rise above the facade.

I wasn't stereotyping anyone,my eyes just registered a new face and as you will find out from other avatars most aren't as clear shots,your is not bad or unattractive in the slightest,on the contrary it's a nice photo just new is all.
    Believe me I know more than I would wish on anyone about being stereotyped based on how I look and how society perceives who or what I am.
    Welcome to the board :)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    81 wrote:
    this thread needs to be ziggified

GOD HELP US ALL... :shock:

In that case... ibtl.

:x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    stargirl69 wrote:

I wasn't stereotyping anyone,my eyes just registered a new face and as you will find out from other avatars most aren't as clear shots,your is not bad or unattractive in the slightest,on the contrary it's a nice photo just new is all.
    Believe me I know more than I would wish on anyone about being stereotyped based on how I look and how society perceives who or what I am.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I can take a hint, and I did tone down my photo to be less "in your face", yet even more "passport like". Aren't we all on a journey here? ;) Yes, I did notice that some don't have photos of themselves as avatars. I never could understand that on any social network. I guess my avatar is very fitting for me...I always put myself out there, no matter what comes my way. :)
    stargirl69 wrote:

Thank you, I appreciate that. I can take a hint, and I did tone down my photo to be less "in your face". Yes, I did notice that some don't have photos of themselves as avatars. I never could understand that on any social network. I guess my avatar is very fitting for me...I always put myself out there, no matter what comes my way. :)

Nice choice :) this is the only board I am on so I only have this avatar that fits me perfectly if you know both book's that are referenced.
    Putting yourself out there is good,people do that in many different ways.
    Now the change in avatar freaked me out :lol:
    Welcome to the board!
    Welcome to the board!

A little sarcasm goes a long way!
    Thanks for the welcome!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Welcome to the board!

I little sarcasm goes a long way!
    Thanks for the welcome!

Hey...on another side note, how come my PMs won't leave my outbox?

PMs stay in your outbox until they are opened by the recipient or are deleted by you. Welcome to the board :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Thank you, much appreciated :) I can be such a noob when I start something new!! :lol: