nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    they should play Toronto, they never play here :p
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Jerome230 wrote:
    How about after PJ20, Pearl Jam can do a "One and Done (or Never)" tour, playing two nights in all of the states they've only played once or never? Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Maine, Vermont, Heck, throw in New Hampshire, Delaware, who else am I missing? (Arkansas, they've played there twice, 3 times if you count Ed solo for WM3 benefit)
    Alaska, Mississippi and West Virgina have never seen PJ.

And the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island.
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    demetrios wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Jerome230 wrote:
    How about after PJ20, Pearl Jam can do a "One and Done (or Never)" tour, playing two nights in all of the states they've only played once or never? Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Maine, Vermont, Heck, throw in New Hampshire, Delaware, who else am I missing? (Arkansas, they've played there twice, 3 times if you count Ed solo for WM3 benefit)

Play Saint John, NB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    halifax
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    awilkins wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:

Play Saint John, NB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1.
  • Options
    rjwhite19 wrote:
    halifax

Fuck yeah! 8-)
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    As long as it's before September 19th! I would love to hit a MTL>Ottawa>Toronto swing.
    I hope I am wrong here but I would be surprised to see them ever hit Ottawa again. And that's sad considering that the Ottawa 05 show was one of the best shows I have been to...
    Same, I would love it, my hometown and my first show ever.

I could see a possible Bluesfest appearance. Not this year, but at some point.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Woo Hoo!! Can't wait until this is confirmed!

I too hope they come back to Ottawa......but will travel to wherever if need be! :D

:thumbup: :clap::clap: :-D
    love is all good people need....and music sets the sick ones free...
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    wonder how many CANADA show there will be...........10 or 11 is my guess
    ajb
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,091
    wpg pearl wrote:
    My guess is 8 or 9.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    wpg pearl wrote:
    My guess is 8 or 9.

I like those numbers. Better then the 1-3 show country routine lately (aka Toronto, Vancouver & let's say Calgary).
  • Options
    BearitBearit Posts: 15
    I live in Winnipeg and have seen PJ 7-8 times. The Winnipeg show in '05 was probably one of the best! Neil is from Winnipeg so we were all hoping that he would join on stage but no luck. Ed did mention knowing that he was performing in Neil Young's hometown so they did a few covers.

It was the most people that had ever been in that arena! Great night!

I can't wait. If anyone needs somewhere to stay - let me know or the Radisson hotel is right beside the arena. I hope I'm not getting to far ahead of myself.
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    Lets Hope for afew western canadian shows !!! Calgary , winnipeg !!!
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    wpg pearl wrote:
    I'm sure I don't have to tell any Canucks this, but...

The typical tour is 3 - Van, TO, Montreal...:roll:
    A good Canadian tour adds Edmonton, Calgary, and Winnipeg...
    A great Canadian tour adds another stop or two - maybe Saskatoon and something in the maritimes....
    To top that, they'd have to re-do the 05 tour...or go all White Stripes on us....both of those tours were pretty much unheard of for major acts, so that might be expecting a bit much.

My guess is a 'great' tour (7 or 8 shows)...they spoke very highly of the 05 experience, and the dollar is good, so I'm optimistic.
  • Options
    Bearit wrote:
    I live in Winnipeg and have seen PJ 7-8 times. The Winnipeg show in '05 was probably one of the best! Neil is from Winnipeg so we were all hoping that he would join on stage but no luck. Ed did mention knowing that he was performing in Neil Young's hometown so they did a few covers.

It was the most people that had ever been in that arena! Great night!

I can't wait. If anyone needs somewhere to stay - let me know or the Radisson hotel is right beside the arena. I hope I'm not getting to far ahead of myself.
    Welcome to the pit Bearit :)
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I'm saving my vacation until September then going on a cross Canada tour lol

who's with me ? :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    ME!
    smarchee wrote:

Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    who's your friend? Wheeler? Or Kevin Donnelly? ;)
    wpg pearl wrote:
    talking to some people in radio and my secret sources PEARL JAM WINNIPEG is a go.
    these people have been bang on in the past.i asked if it was in aug or sept and was told with a smile yes aug or sept lol.radio people are saying the same thing and that a canada tour annoucement within 2 weeks :D
    my secret sources are supposed to keep secrets thats why i can t state who they are or what they do.
    i am just saying what i am hearing.if they are playing smaller cities like WINNIPEG i guess it will be a fair size CANADA tour.looking forward to it.....................PJ20 :mrgreen:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:

man, I so wish....I would if I could get that much time off. have fun!
    Touring Van 2011!

(I was watching the 05 Touring Van vid the other night...what great memories....still freaks me out to see myself on youtube tho :lol: )
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    Victoria is OVERDUE, last show here was in 91. 20 years ago!

Come on back boys its PJ20!!!!!!
  • Options
    I can't wait!!! I doubt they would play my home province of PEI but if they did I would so be there. Just announce it already :D
  • Options
    I can't wait!!! I doubt they would play my home province of PEI but if they did I would so be there. Just announce it already :D

A friend of mine with tourism P.E.I. cofirmed plans to build an outdoor concert ground in downtown Charlottetown that would hold 20,000. The future could be bright.
  • Options

A friend of mine with tourism P.E.I. cofirmed plans to build an outdoor concert ground in downtown Charlottetown that would hold 20,000. The future could be bright.

True but I am guessing that wouldn't be this year. Are you from P.E.I.?

I have a friend who works for Charlottetown tourism and she hasn't mentioned anything...unless you know something I don't? :D Charlottetown is just a crap town to get stuff done in.
  • Options
    Please play Halifax again. Epic show in 2005.

It was amazing :)
  • Options
    Please play Halifax again. Epic show in 2005.

It was amazing :)

Tell me about it. :D
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    If PJ comes to Edmonton Im gonna be one busy lady planning the pre and post parties to rival all! I want it to be even better than last time!!! Yipeeeeee!!!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    Midwest/East Coast/Canada tour? I doubt that it is solely a Canadian tour.
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • Options
    Go Leafs GO!!!!!

PJ in Vancouver is always a treat.

Anyone know if you can buy a ten club membership for a family member as a gift?
    Bob's Your Uncle
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Absolutely loved the 2005 tour! I sure hope this happens, we'll be at several if it does! :)
  • Options

True but I am guessing that wouldn't be this year. Are you from P.E.I.?

I have a friend who works for Charlottetown tourism and she hasn't mentioned anything...unless you know something I don't? :D Charlottetown is just a crap town to get stuff done in.

Yeah, I'm from Charlottetown. Apparently they are still debating who is going to pay for the clean up of the site before construction begins, so I am guessing they will be ready just in time for PJ30. ;)