Options

PEARL JAM CANADA 2011

Comments

• Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    Saskatoon? Calgary? Edmonton? Vancouver?

OK... Now I'm really excited :!: :!: :!:
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    now....as it seems,Montreal ,Toronto for me...with great surprises...awesome...
    seeya at your country... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,984
    jtr101 wrote:
    Fingers are definitely crossed for Atlantic Canada!
  • Options
    now....as it seems,Montreal ,Toronto for me...with great surprises...awesome...
    seeya at your country... :)

i could well be looking at the same thing :D
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    They should come play in Windsor. Then it would be like playing Detroit too, kill 2 birds with one stone. Hell, London is no better than Windsor, skip there play here please :)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Hey guys,where to search for book train tix to canada?
    thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hey guys,where to search for book train tix to canada?
    thanks

http://www.viarail.ca/en

:)
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,091
    They should come play in Windsor. Then it would be like playing Detroit too, kill 2 birds with one stone. Hell, London is no better than Windsor, skip there play here please :)
    The arena in London is more than twice as big as the arena in Windsor ...

It will be interesting to see if the play anywhere in transit from Alpine Valley to the rumoured Montreal date on the 7th.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    The arena in London is more than twice as big as the arena in Windsor ...

It will be interesting to see if the play anywhere in transit from Alpine Valley to the rumoured Montreal date on the 7th.
    Ya I know it's bigger but the wfcu center is bigger than memorial hall in Kitchener and they played there. I'm just sayin it be nice to bypass London this time around and give some love to us. Fml that would be awesome. This is why the wfcu center should have been double the size. We could attract huge shows here. We are an international city, home of Canadian club whisky, more strip bars than anywhere, lots of good shit here. ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

This is what i've been trying understand how they would do this. From Alpine Valley straight up to Montreal first? Wouldn't the southern cities of Ontario be first from driving up from the USA, then make their way up north east to Montreal? Or maybe, just maybe they are doing the Canadian tour this time around from East to West starting from Halifax then going west from there to Montreal then down to Toronto? :angel:
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,572
    We are an international city, home of Canadian club whisky, more strip bars than anywhere, lots of good shit here. ;)
    I want to come there. :lol: What's the name of the place again?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 895
    I dont think its possible to go any further east then Montreal if there show is on the 7th, wont be enought time after labour day weekend to fit it in. I guess St.John's and Halifax are fucked as usual
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    Sweet. a few western Canadian Shows to see :D
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,091
    IgotshitID wrote:
    I dont think its possible to go any further east then Montreal if there show is on the 7th, wont be enought time after labour day weekend to fit it in. I guess St.John's and Halifax are fucked as usual
    Unfortunately you are right on with that statement (sorry D). The Alpine Valley weekend will likely include a Sunday night show and the Montreal show on the Wednesday is on the 7th. It is almost a sure thing that the Monday (5th) will be an off day after the Alpine weekend, so if anything there is room for one show on the 6th. They could play anywhere in southern Ontario (London, Hamilton, Kitchener) or they could keep going up the 401 and stop in either Ottawa, Kingston or Quebec City. The more I think about it, the more I think there won't be a show on the 6th and the tour will start in Montreal on the 7th.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    IgotshitID wrote:

D'oh! :(
  • Options
    Another cheap option for people who want to travel is "megabus." At least it used to be
  • Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    As per a previous post of mine, depending on the Toronto Date, I will set up a block of rooms at my hotel for you all. Upgrades for all!!! Just don't trash the place.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    IgotshitID wrote:
    Unfortunately you are right on with that statement (sorry D). The Alpine Valley weekend will likely include a Sunday night show and the Montreal show on the Wednesday is on the 7th. It is almost a sure thing that the Monday (5th) will be an off day after the Alpine weekend, so if anything there is room for one show on the 6th. They could play anywhere in southern Ontario (London, Hamilton, Kitchener) or they could keep going up the 401 and stop in either Ottawa, Kingston or Quebec City. The more I think about it, the more I think there won't be a show on the 6th and the tour will start in Montreal on the 7th.

It's all good. It's gonna be a wild & crazy few night's of no rest. If no Atlantic Canada date, then I'm crossing finger's there are more then just a Montreal show east of Toronto. Maybe an Ottawa show in between? I could do a show south of Toronto, maybe Hamilton?

I'm not 100% sure now on Alpine Valley. I mean, if there were no Canadian dates happening on the same month, I would be there, at Alpine Valley. But finding out there are, and happening just a few day's apart in my country, it's tough to pass down.
  • Options
    As per a previous post of mine, depending on the Toronto Date, I will set up a block of rooms at my hotel for you all. Upgrades for all!!! Just don't trash the place.

Okie dokie! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    D
    You should come out west, Always have a place to stay here :)

Go Bruins
    Post edited by rattzey on
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    We are an international city, home of Canadian club whisky, more strip bars than anywhere, lots of good shit here. ;)
    Haha. Windsor. And they are not just TNA. Close eyes ladies of the pit.
    They are totally nude.
    Or were you saying u want to come tour the Canadian club factory?
    :D
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    They are totally nude.

yes and yes! canada 2011 is on
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    D
    We will make a lamb on my spit and my mother in law will make fresh spanakopita :lol:
  • Options
    They are totally nude.

Thanks for the info but no. :lol: I was just kidding. If I could come, I will come only to tour your country following Pearl Jam.

rattzey wrote:
    D
    We will make a lamb on my spit and my mother in law will make fresh spanakopita :lol:

Yummy! Spanakopita! I'm literally drooling right now. :D You are married to a Greek woman, right?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    rattzey wrote:
    D

Yummy! Spanakopita! I'm literally drooling right now. :D You are married to a Greek woman, right?[/quote]

Yup :)
  • Options
    rattzey wrote:

ill pray for you!!! :lol:
  • Options
    rattzey wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    rattzey wrote:

Lucky bastard! :lol: We have very beautiful and kind women! Always remember this. ;)

rattzey wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: You just ruined my previous argument man! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Yah she is great and a Huge PJ fan and her family is great we had twins 3 months ago and her family have been awsome and Easter was a blast. So are six month old twins old enough to go to a PJ show ;)
  • Options
    rattzey wrote:
    Yah she is great and a Huge PJ fan and her family is great we had twins 3 months ago and her family have been awsome and Easter was a blast. So are six month old twins old enough to go to a PJ show ;)
    that means that they never stop talking right????thats why ill pray for you every day... :lol::lol::lol: