Options

Please Pearl Jam, consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,571
    A slacker bump since none of you did it yesterday>LOL
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Ha! Happy bumpday! I have been a littlebusy lately, that cuts into my online time. Stupid work :lol: I hope you are doing good, cutz!

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,571
    edited April 2015

Ha! Happy bumpday! I have been a littlebusy lately, that cuts into my online time. Stupid work :lol: I hope you are doing good, cutz!

You must be more then a little busy to not be able to bump this thread up>LOL>Yeah, that STUPID work always gets in the way of fun>LOL!

I'm doing okay. Thanks.

How's Cav doing?

Bumping up for a BENNY!!

Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Work is always getting in the way of fun! I'm super busy, but that is actually a good thing. I only need to remind myself to take some leisure time as well sometimes. But I just sent my last Project and I think I can actually sleep in tomorrow :smiley:

Cav is doing great, we love the house! I hope you are doing awesome as well!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Benny Benny Benny bump!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Just reissue the whole damn catalog already...
  • Options
    Good luck to all trying for the mystery vinyl sale tomorrow.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Yeah, good luck to us all! The whole day yesterday I was haveing the feeling that it was Friday. In early evening I realized that it was not. Damn, the anticipation :lol:
    Here's to another anticipation-filled Friday! :coffee:

Stuff like the mystery sale is fun. But the numbers and chances are small. Please, PJ, reissue more stuff! And have a happy Friday!
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    What a great day for a benny bump! Bump!
  • Options
    Wohooo! Yes! Happy Record Store Day! I hope it's gonna be a good one for everybody :)
  • Options
    Well, well, well... I have one mystery package in my order history. Pending, but it is there. i hope I got lucky. Once that thing gets really confirmed, I'm gonna build up some excited anticipation as to what might be in there. Oh, the torture!
  • Options

Well, well, well... I have one mystery package in my order history. Pending, but it is there. i hope I got lucky. Once that thing gets really confirmed, I'm gonna build up some excited anticipation as to what might be in there. Oh, the torture!

Leeze, I really really hope you got one, and I hope the vinyl gods reward you well. After having it in my cart, I was saddened to learn that system booted me. :bawling: Here's hoping that Pearl Jam will re-issue Benaroya Hall on vinyl sometime soon.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Damn! Well, I got it in my order history and it says warehouse now. I am beginning to hope I am good. but I guess we will only know once it arrives at my doorstep... I'm sorry, SD!
  • Options

Damn! Well, I got it in my order history and it says warehouse now. I am beginning to hope I am good. but I guess we will only know once it arrives at my doorstep... I'm sorry, SD!

I'm going to have faith you were able to score. Oh, and I was more dramatic in my post than in real life...I was bummed, but knew it was a long shot. *shrugs* It is still a beautiful day, regardless.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    It most definitely is :smiley:
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Bump...
  • Options
    Yeah, chances are really slim to get one in the mystery sale... Or win it in the contest. This recording is to beautiful to be kept on shelves and under lock and key. Free the Benny! Please. Thank you :relaxed:
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Free the Benny, indeed! Big ole bump for that!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Free the Benny!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Release the Benny!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,801
    Benny it up!
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump
  • Options
    Just got my shipping email. And now we wait... For the record, even if I by miraculous circumstances should receive this baby in the mail, my pledge stands firm. Everybody should be able to get one. Viva la vinyl!
  • Options

Just got my shipping email. And now we wait... For the record, even if I by miraculous circumstances should receive this baby in the mail, my pledge stands firm. Everybody should be able to get one. Viva la vinyl!

Woo Hoo!!! I'm just happy that you were able to score a mystery vinyl! May the vinyl gods smile upon you, Leeze, and may PEARL JAM RE-ISSUE BENAROYA HALL ON VINYL for everyone.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    BUMP
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Can't be on the second page bump!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Can't be on the second page bump!

^^ this
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    edited April 2015
    Benny Hill??? Bump
    Scott A. Setser
  • Options
    Morning, morning and happy humpday!

So if they reissued this, how are your feelings about the song distribution? Should they squeeze more on one side or not?
    I do have an original and a reissued copy of Lullabies to Paralyze, and they changed the song distribution. It feels a little odd because for example one song that ALWAYS was at the end of one side now suddenly is on the beginning of one. Which feels weird.
    Thoughts?