Options

Please Pearl Jam, consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!

Comments

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,012
    He posted the same thing on facebook too.

Could 10c please just re-issue this and we can all be happy? :)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    Sarava said:

then all the people who paid $500-$1000 would scream bloody murder. you can't win.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,797
    slightly more important discussion then a guy with a bad transmission flipping 5 posters in 8 different threads.

you post what you want and I will as well
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options

slightly more important discussion then a guy with a bad transmission flipping 5 posters in 8 different threads.

you post what you want and I will as well

but you are coming across as a spoiled child. I get it. you're pissed that it wasn't random. if I paid and wanted benny, maybe I'd feel the same way. but you aren't making any friends by doing this. take a day off.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    bump for a reissue!

CONGRATS TO LISA & CAV!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,797
    ^^ I already have the benny, was playing golf at 6:15 on Sat RSD day..

What I am pissed off about is the non random nature of it. Its calls into question all that is sacred

I already have the day off, that's why I am wasting time here....
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options

What I am pissed off about is the non random nature of it. Its calls into question all that is sacred

so you have a benny and you are upset that they did something nice for someone else so they could have one? holy shit. it's worse than I thought.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

the reissue thread has nothing to do with the randomness of the mystery sale.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

so you have a benny and you are upset that they did something nice for someone else so they could have one? holy shit. it's worse than I thought.

I think he's simply commenting on the fact that the randomness of the mystery sale wasn't entirely random...
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    mfc2006 said:

bump for a reissue!

THIS!

Happy for you Lisa! Enjoy!

And yes, ekhm, 10c, please, reissue Benny so the rest of us could enjoy it too :)

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    mfc2006 said:

bump for a reissue!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    emjot said:

mfc2006 said:

bump for a reissue!

THIS!

Happy for you Lisa! Enjoy!

And yes, ekhm, 10c, please, reissue Benny so the rest of us could enjoy it too :)

CONGRATS, YOU TWO!!

Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Sarava said:

then all the people who paid $500-$1000 would scream bloody murder. you can't win.

True, tough to win here, but they could just issue a 3 lp set in regular, gatefold packaging, with black 120g vinyl and sell it for $35 - $50. People with the current numbered Benny's would still have a valuable collector item, and anyone who wanted a Benny could have one to spin. Win/win!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

Sarava said:

True, tough to win here, but they could just issue a 3 lp set in regular, gatefold packaging, with black 120g vinyl and sell it for $35 - $50. People with the current numbered Benny's would still have a valuable collector item, and anyone who wanted a Benny could have one to spin. Win/win!
    maybe I'm just jaded by the inherent childish greed I see around here lately, but I think no matter how they packaged it, people would still cry about it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Should I start the "reissue Lost Dogs" thread?!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765

Sarava said:

I don't understand why 10C would care about people "screaming bloody murder", aka people complaining on the forum and maybe a couple of nasty emails. I wouldn't give a shit about that if I were them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

Did it even say anywhere that it was random?? I don't recall reading that specific detail. Either way, don't care. They obviously made at least 18 RSD2015 Bennys, so way more than they said were available, so what's the prob with handpicking some people for it? Would definitely cut down on the flipping!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Sarava said:

I don't understand why 10C would care about people "screaming bloody murder", aka people complaining on the forum and maybe a couple of nasty emails. I wouldn't give a shit about that if I were them.
    I'm not saying 10C would or should care. just responding to the "everybody wins" statement.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Very happy for you Lisa!

Free the Benny! Benny the Bennyless!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 156
    PJ_Soul said:

mfc2006 said:

Did it even say anywhere that it was random?? I don't recall reading that specific detail. Either way, don't care. They obviously made at least 18 RSD2015 Bennys, so way more than they said were available, so what's the prob with handpicking some people for it? Would definitely cut down on the flipping!
    Yeah, it said 1x random lp and 1x random 7". Still that's not what this thread is for. I'd happily buy it at a normal price, but I'd rather have no code and binaural re issued :)
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Sarava said:

I'm not saying 10C would or should care. just responding to the "everybody wins" statement.

I know you weren't. I was just sayin'.
    I would love to know who the peeps int he warehouse feel about all these reactions.... they probably think we're all a bunch of idiots. :lol:
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    edited April 2015
    Congrats on your Benaroya Hall, that's one that won't hit he bay...lol
    You should open a thread on LD, Benny for sale...Just for the haters...hahahah
    Post edited by kg162716 on
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    reissue for the Bennyless amongst us

1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Finally!
    Congrats
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Benny the Benny-less!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    We still have the May contest bump!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

Benny the Benny-less!

YES!!!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,402

I'm planning to win that so you and everyone else should just rescind your entries. ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Poncier said:

I'm planning to win that so you and everyone else should just rescind your entries. ;)
    Lol...whatever they do for the next contest better be pretty good after the Benny one...

Maybe the winner for the next contest gets to hear the Fixer story! Lol
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Poncier said:

Lol...whatever they do for the next contest better be pretty good after the Benny one...

Maybe the winner for the next contest gets to hear the Fixer story! Lol
    Where's the link to sign up for THAT contest???
    :rofl:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170