Options

Please Pearl Jam, consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!

Comments

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

Any way I can get a HM button?

pm me your address
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Hopefully this isn't too late, but Santos, please make this happen for leezestarr! You already know s/he scored a mystery box and you can tie user names to packages, so it makes all kinds of sense that his/hers (sorry, but I simply don't know which) would "randomly" contain a copy of Benaroya Hall. The listing says " We want to give members the chance to obtain a cool vinyl package at a reasonable price and not go directly into the hands of flippers." I can't imagine a better way to show that than to get one to leezestar.

I've only been lurking here on the forums for a few years, but I can tell that this person exemplifies a positive attitude, passion about the band and specifically passion about this one particular release. S/he is not the only passionate fan obviously, but she definitely stands out and this would just be a very cool thing to do.

Then, if you feel like it, re-package it and release it as vault #5 for the rest of us ;)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    One day, a Benny will be on our record player and fill our house with beautiful sounds. I don't know how it will arrive - via the mystery sale, or the contest (yeah, that is still going on too!!) or through saving money (I don't think that will ever happen :lol: ) or as a simple, nice, focused-on-the-music reissue for all of us who are Benny-less :)

My mystery package still hasn't moved, so everything is open! Have a great weekend and thank you very much for the nice words, AO!
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Bumpity Bump..
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    A hand delivered Benny for Leeze day! She has bread! Homemade! I bet she'd even provide butter or jam to go with it!

For the rest of us, we're a sorry lot for having this drop halfway down on the second page. A Benny for all bump!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    The first bite of a fresh loaf I always take with butter from the Amish market and some salt. So good, every time :D I do have some kickass jam that unlostdogs sent me too. I usually put a thick layer of Greek yogurt on the bread and then cover that with lumps of berry goodness. My hand deliverer has several options for some culinary delights then hahaha

I hope everyone has a great week! Yes, a Benny for everyone!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    A Benny for all, indeed! May there be one in your mailbox TODAY! Come on MV! Give Leeze a Benny and one for the rest of us, too!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Haha, I like your enthusiasm! I try not to aim too high with my hopes for the mystery package to avoid being disappointed :)

All the talk and excitement about the myster vinyl sale just shows one more time how much fans would like this album in an affordable fashion. Let's keep this thread going, and have a great day!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    I was listening to Benny this morning on my laptop, and I just noticed that my iTunes library read Lukin as "Lunkin." :rofl:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,043
    i just want a Avocato/LD/RVM and or a Sevens Boxset lol
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    A bump for us unlucky folks still wishing for our Benny. :smiley:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Very happy for @Leezestarr313 !

Clearly rewarded for your awesome thread
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Congrats Lisa! As another Lisa on the boards that would love a Benny...I will take over bumping this thread if the other Lisa doesn't mind. :)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Now that I am "bennied" does not mean that this cause should not be pursued anymore. The reason why I opened this was because I thought it was sad that normal people might not be able to get their hands on one ever. This still stands.

Tonight we're gonna sit down, dim the lights and crank that shit! I bet it feels like we are sitting in the actual show. I cannot wait.

Free the Benny!

And Tenclub - thank you once again!!!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 said:

A bump for us unlucky folks still wishing for our Benny. :smiley:

Until then, we will listen to Lisa's in her hot tub....

And after we listen tot he Benny....we listen to the Fixer...;)

Oh, and congrats, Lisa! So happy you got one! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    please reissue this shit... it is only music
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560

Now that I am "bennied" does not mean that this cause should not be pursued anymore. The reason why I opened this was because I thought it was sad that normal people might not be able to get their hands on one ever. This still stands.

Tonight we're gonna sit down, dim the lights and crank that shit! I bet it feels like we are sitting in the actual show. I cannot wait.

Free the Benny!

And Tenclub - thank you once again!!!

You rock Lisa. Have fun spinning that tonight. So nice it went to such a deserving member :)
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214
    Very cool for Lisa!!!
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Ah yes, good news!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    YAYYYY Lisa!! Very cool!!

10C Benny for all pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Such a cool thing to have happen. Congratulations again to leezestarr and nice job, Ten Club! Well done :)
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    a bump for the Bennyless
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

The reason why I opened this was because I thought it was sad that normal people might not be able to get their hands on one ever.

What about abnormal people? :tongue:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,405
    kw18 said:

The reason why I opened this was because I thought it was sad that normal people might not be able to get their hands on one ever.

We're S.O.L.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    kw18 said:

Lol :P
  • Options
    Poncier said:

kw18 said:

We're S.O.L.
    Hey Poncier! :wave:
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,405
    Hey hey hey!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,797
    So let me understand this correctly....

Person opens thread to re issue Benny incessantly bumps thread for better part of 2 years...

10c has mystery vinyl on RSD, site crashes, above referenced person is lucky one to get thru and able to purchase said mystery vinyl random package....

Mystery vinyl "random" package arrives at above referenced persons mail.....

Above referenced person received Benny in random mystery vinyl process....

Odds of this happening are so astronomical that is calls into question the VALIDITY of said PROCESS for all involved.

"thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,974

Person opens thread to re issue Benny incessantly bumps thread for better part of 2 years...

10c has mystery vinyl on RSD, site crashes, above referenced person is lucky one to get thru and able to purchase said mystery vinyl random package....

Odds of this happening are so astronomical that is calls into question the VALIDITY of said PROCESS for all involved.

I get what you're saying, but can't we just be happy for her? I don't have a Benny and would really like one. I'm pretty sure I didn't get one in this sale. Oh well. I will live vicariously through the people who get them.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,174

you already posted this in the other thread. keep it there.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com