Options

Dogfish Head & PJ20

Comments

• Options
    Not at Green's in Atlanta as of 12:30 PM.
    Should arrive in Atlanta today.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    I just took the plunge and bought two off E-Bay.......don't tell my wife.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    shadowcast wrote:

patience my friend
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I called a big store that sells the hell out of DFH in northern Kentucky today to ask them about it... again. He said at this point he doesn't think they are going to even get any. "We would have gotten it by now if we were" is what he said. But then again a week or so ago the same dude said "I don't think they are going to ship it this far" which obviously it's gone a lot further than Kentucky already. Still no word at the shop I go to here in Cincinnati either.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I called a big store that sells the hell out of DFH in northern Kentucky today to ask them about it... again. He said at this point he doesn't think they are going to even get any. "We would have gotten it by now if we were" is what he said. But then again a week or so ago the same dude said "I don't think they are going to ship it this far" which obviously it's gone a lot further than Kentucky already. Still no word at the shop I go to here in Cincinnati either.

I'm in Western Kentucky. I was in the store last Thursday and the beer guy had just called the distributor and was told it was supposed to ship in two weeks. He says he will get one case and one case only, and limit one per person. He has several beer nerds that spend large sums of money at this store which is why he is confident that he will get that case.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Tweet Tweet:

A little bird was flying over Bethlehem and dropped a lil faith over Pres. Lincoln's place on Broad St.!! :D:D You will have ask the beer lady nicely...she has them hidden 8-)
  • Options
    mcthudmcthud Posts: 366
    All Star Liquors in Newton
    D&L Liquors River St in Watertown. Not on shelves. Have to ask, limit 1 per
    Gordon's Liquors in Waltham and Watertown had them, might be out but worth a shot.
    Marty's Liquors in West Newton
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    shadowcast wrote:

I would have sold you 2 bottles...for my cost.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    edited November 2011
    RKCNDY wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

Out of curiosity...what was your cost? ;) Still not here in MI yet...
    Post edited by Chief Broom on
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    jked3 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    My beer guy was told by his distributer in South Jersey that he'd have it next week.

If you find out where it's being sold in S. Jersey, could you pm me and let me know...I am in S. Jersey too. I have a guy at a liquor store who expects it in, but can't promise...

I'm in S. Jersey too...If you could pass any info along when/if you find it, I'd appreciate it...I'll do the same

Absolutely.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Any luck in IL yet? I keep checking but nothing yet... I won't give in to eBay until I hear they've come nad gone though! :)
  • Options
    Tweet Tweet:

A little bird was flying over Bethlehem and dropped a lil faith over Pres. Lincoln's place on Broad St.!! :D:D You will have ask the beer lady nicely...she has them hidden 8-)

I am going to Philly tomorrow to pick up my husband from the airport. Been home with the kids solo and worked a lot of hours this week. Could really use some faithfull, help a sister out! Where can I get it? You can pm me if you would be so kind...

I am way to tired to try and figure out your message...it's been a looooooong week!

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

• Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

Out of curiosity...what was your cost? ;) Still not here in MI yet...

$18.45/bottle ($16.99+8.6%tax)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Nice...Did you get a whole case?
    Seems to be pretty available in WA...as it should be I suppose.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    brianwpbrianwp Posts: 125
    Total Wine in Boca Raton, FL has it but not much left...
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yes, I did. I asked a very nice lady at a wine shop about it, she offered me to buy her only case. I have to look thru my PMs, I think I may have a few bottles left to try to get rid of.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yes, I did. I asked a very nice lady at a wine shop about it, she offered me to buy her only case. I have to look thru my PMs, I think I may have a few bottles left to try to get rid of.
    I would like to see what is available in MI before snatching up anybody elses. However Given to... and I may need to take you up if you are offering? ;)
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    I would like to see what is available in MI before snatching up anybody elses. However Given to... and I may need to take you up if you are offering? ;)

Ok, you are on the waiting list...I have one person waiting to see if they can find any in their area. They get first dibs.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Ok, you are on the waiting list...I have one person waiting to see if they can find any in their area. They get first dibs.
    Awesome... Very cool of you. Like I said, I will also wait until I know whether or not I got locked out here.
    It would be nice to be able to actually get some in a state that receives Dogfish!!! According to the stores around here, "The vendors are saying we'll be lucky to get any..."
    I don't really understand this coming from a specialty beer store...seems odd to me but what do I know.
    Thanks again. Ill keep you posted.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    It has arrived in Denver. I found it at my tiny neighborhood liquor store, so I imagine it is pretty readily available here.
  • Options
    Tweet Tweet:

I am going to Philly tomorrow to pick up my husband from the airport. Been home with the kids solo and worked a lot of hours this week. Could really use some faithfull, help a sister out! Where can I get it? You can pm me if you would be so kind...

I am way to tired to try and figure out your message...it's been a looooooong week!

Sorry..... Abe's Six Pack Shop in Bethlehem,PA ;)
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    got case being shipped to my house as we speak .... my sister grabbed it for me from a place down in florida ... LETS HOPE THEY MAKE THE TRIP!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: i might have a few left for my fellow long islanders that are looking ..
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    got case being shipped to my house as we speak .... my sister grabbed it for me from a place down in florida ... LETS HOPE THEY MAKE THE TRIP!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: i might have a few left for my fellow long islanders that are looking ..

Nice score. I've all but given up.
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    cuseoscar wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

Nice score. I've all but given up.

i gave up .. i got t6 different answers from 6 different people that i personaly know in the bar and beverage biz ..... basicaly THEY HAVE NO CLUE whats going on ..they all hate to deal with dogfish head cause of how many cases they send out to the island .. one of my friends told me that most of the time certain beers dont even make it east of queens ..

i'll let you know if i have any left ... i live in lindenhurst i can either send one to you or you can pass by my house to pick it up.. i'll let you know when i get them in delivered .
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    Spark28 wrote:
    It has arrived in Denver. I found it at my tiny neighborhood liquor store, so I imagine it is pretty readily available here.

Got it last week in Boulder
  • Options
    Tweet Tweet:

Sorry..... Abe's Six Pack Shop in Bethlehem,PA ;)

• Options
    The Parkway Tavern, in Tacoma, WA will be tapping a SUPER RARE keg of Faithfull Ale, this Friday, November 11th at 5PM! I'll be there... hoping they'll let me fill my growler!

Don't have high expectations, as I'm not a huge fan of Belgians, but we shall see!!!
    I don't want to think, I wanna feel....

2.5.95 Seattle
    9.16.96 Seattle
    7.18.98 Portland
    7.21.98 Seattle
    7.22.98 Seattle
    10.30.99 Mountain View, CA
    10.31.99 Mountain View, CA
    5.10.00 Bellingham, WA
    11.2.00 Portland, WA
    11.3.00 Boise, ID
    11.5.00 Seattle, WA
    11.6.00 Seattle, WA
    10.22.21 Seattle, WA
    9.1.05 George, WA
    7.6.06 Las Vegas, NV
    7.22.06 George, WA
    7.23.06 George, WA
    6.28.08 Mansfield, MA
    9.21.09 Seattle, WA
    9.22.09 Seattle, WA
    11.29.13 Portland, OR
    12.6.13 Seattle, WA
    8.8.18 Seattle, WA
    8.10.18 Seattle,WA
  • Options
    The Parkway Tavern, in Tacoma, WA will be tapping a SUPER RARE keg of Faithfull Ale, this Friday, November 11th at 5PM! I'll be there... hoping they'll let me fill my growler!

Don't have high expectations, as I'm not a huge fan of Belgians, but we shall see!!!

Awesome! I wish Tacoma wasn't so far from Seattle.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    Dogfish is brewing MORE Faithfull as we speak.
  • Options
    KillTaker wrote:
    Dogfish is brewing MORE Faithfull as we speak.

They sure are. Just posted on Facebook:
    Busy day here at the brewery... we're brewing up 60 Minute IPA, World Wide Stout and Faithfull Ale (yes, more!)
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *