2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    I WANT FAITHFULL
    i like sound...
  • Should start to arrive mid week.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    not a peep in Western NY yet. Still monitoring.
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Posts: 1,094
    Why isn't Faithfull Ale showing up on the Fish Finder if it has been delivered to some stores on the east coast already?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    Why isn't Faithfull Ale showing up on the Fish Finder if it has been delivered to some stores on the east coast already?

From Dogfishe heads's website...it will take a little bit before it's actually in there..

"Once the beer begins hitting the retailers and as the wholesalers update their sales data with our database, Faithfull Ale will appear on our Fish Finder. "
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    My old boss went to Rehobeth this past weekend at brought me back a bottle! :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

Lucky you! What a great boss... :thumbup:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Well I got two bottles, unfortunately i had to the ebay route.
    I have called every store in town, most still have not heard of it.
    One said they might get a case.
    Even the beer rep for the restaurant i work at said it was going to be almost impossible to get here.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Lucky you! What a great boss... :thumbup:

Yep..they had a limit of two..so he got one for himself and one for me! :D

I'm still on the hunt for larger quantities in MD & PA so then I can share the wealth with friends :D;)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    afroannnie wrote:

NICE!!
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    Just an FYI from DFH:
    Bottles of Bitches Brew and Hellhound On My Ale will be available from the brewery Tasting Room and the Rehoboth brewpub Kiosk beginning tomorrow. Limit 2 bottles (of each style) per person. And yes, we do still have Faithfull Ale for sale in both spots (same limit).
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    leadbedr10 wrote:
    Well I got two bottles, unfortunately i had to the ebay route.
    Even the beer rep for the restaurant i work at said it was going to be almost impossible to get here.

i would have waited...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    81 wrote:
    leadbedr10 wrote:
    Well I got two bottles, unfortunately i had to the ebay route.

i would have waited...

Me too. And I am :D.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Enjoying some Faithfull Ale as i type. It's alot lighter and smoother then i would have thought. It's deff one of the less harsh dogfish beers i've had,and i've had just about all of them. I'm not really tasting any strong notes,it might be the most normal Dogfish beer made besides lawnmower. I'd give it a B+ and i'm looking forward to enjoying many more :D
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Pat2976Pat2976 Posts: 34
    I am going to Philly in 3 weeks. Can anyone give me an idea how easy or difficult it will be to find some bottles on sale there?
    Montreal 03
    Ottawa 05
    Gorge #1 06
    Eddie Vedder #1 Montreal 08
    Ottawa 11
  • Enjoying some Faithfull Ale as i type. It's alot lighter and smoother then i would have thought. It's deff one of the less harsh dogfish beers i've had,and i've had just about all of them. I'm not really tasting any strong notes,it might be the most normal Dogfish beer made besides lawnmower. I'd give it a B+ and i'm looking forward to enjoying many more :D

Thanks. I guess that's good. I wasnt totally psyched about a fruit Belgian ale.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • bosshogg18 wrote:

Its there now...
  • bosshogg18 wrote:

Its there now...

Only shows beer in DE. I tried zips for MA, NY and WA.

Try your zip code...Maybe you will be the one to start the local hysteria !!! :lol:
  • PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 869
    Has ANYONE been able to find some in New York???
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • The Fish Finder is so pointless. No matter what beer I select the only thing it pulls up is the local distributer for this area. I know of multiple stores and resteraunts that carry DFH near me but it doesn't show any of them.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • BudTBudT Posts: 60
    PJRock75 wrote:
    Has ANYONE been able to find some in New York???
    My buddy owns a bar and talked to his rep at the distributor. I don"t think the SKU# has been accepted by NY yet.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,894
    I'm in Maryland- and all the stores I've been too said maybe the end of this week, most likely next week
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Would love to have a bottle of this in Iowa. Anybody willing to pick up an extra bottle?
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • cbrunelle783cbrunelle783 Posts: 1,025
    I haven't found it anywhere yet in Mass.
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,665
    it might be the most normal Dogfish beer made besides lawnmower.

I'm guessing that you haven't had a lot of dogfish beer then. They have quite a few "normal" type beers, some are frequently available (like my antonia), and some are brewpub exclusives (like wet hop American summer). I'll grant you that lawnmower is the closest thing to Coors Lite, but I surely hope that a mass produced lite beer isn't your definition of normal.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,752
    lame...

Sorry Texans, we've been informed by the Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission that it is illegal to list retail outlets in the Lone Star State on our Fish Finder. Even though we continue to sell Dogfish beers in Texas, we cannot tell you where. So sorry - cheers.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • MG79478 wrote:
    it might be the most normal Dogfish beer made besides lawnmower.

I'm guessing that you haven't had a lot of dogfish beer then. They have quite a few "normal" type beers, some are frequently available (like my antonia), and some are brewpub exclusives (like wet hop American summer). I'll grant you that lawnmower is the closest thing to Coors Lite, but I surely hope that a mass produced lite beer isn't your definition of normal.

Judging by the amount of Bud Lights and Coors sold I think that is considered "normal" beer. People like me and you that go for the crazy craft beers, we are the minority. I can't get any of my Bud Light drinking friends to like anything that's not considered normal.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    ComeToTX wrote:
    lame...

Sorry Texans, we've been informed by the Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission that it is illegal to list retail outlets in the Lone Star State on our Fish Finder. Even though we continue to sell Dogfish beers in Texas, we cannot tell you where. So sorry - cheers.

Not as lame as not being able to buy beer on Sundays in Georgia. God, I can't wait to vote this stupid law out.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • ComeToTX wrote:
    lame...

Sorry Texans, we've been informed by the Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission that it is illegal to list retail outlets in the Lone Star State on our Fish Finder. EvIen though we continue to sell Dogfish beers in Texas, we cannot tell you where. So sorry - cheers.

Not as lame as not being able to buy beer on Sundays in Georgia. God, I can't wait to vote this stupid law out.

Very lame. I would even be happy if grocery stores were just allowed to sell on Sundays. The biggest opponent is the restaurants. They will lose some business.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."