I am so done with Christmas

1235»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Poncier wrote:
    Should have got him slippers and a dildo...that way if he didn't like the slippers he could go :shock: .

:mrgreen:

haha... did i laugh at this last year? i'll look through the pages real quick...
    hilarious stuff

so unlost, did he f himself w/ either toy? :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hopefully I can make it to the Zombie Killing Supply store this weekend.

i hear they're having a 2-for-1 sale on flamethrowers! :thumbup:

awesome! Texas doesn't have restrictions on flamethrowers...do they? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Here we go again.

This year, I bought him three sweaters.

Ta-dah.

Done.

Ugh. Now I just watched the Wishlist preparty video and there I am, drunkenly shrieking about how he bought me the ticket to fly to Wisconsin.

Crap. Now I'm going to have to by him an iPod. He apparently can't figure out how to store music on his Droid. Or whatever that thing is that isn't an iPhone.

Here we go again.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    This year, I bought him three sweaters..

bad_christmas_sweaters_5.jpg

ugly-christmas-sweater.jpg

sweater-black-lg.jpg
    Norm, I told you not to peek. :x

BTW, for your birthday, I got you a really nice iPad. The memory is completely full with unfocused photos and fire department jibberjabber. Just remember, it's the thought that counts.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    norm wrote:

ugly-christmas-sweater.jpg

sweater-black-lg.jpg
    :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

BTW, for your birthday, I got you a really nice iPad. The memory is completely full with unfocused photos and fire department jibberjabber. Just remember, it's the thought that counts.

you complete me
    norm wrote:

you complete me

:wave:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124

[/quote]

OMG....it's Eyed!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Crap. Now I'm going to have to by him an iPod. He apparently can't figure out how to store music on his Droid. Or whatever that thing is that isn't an iPhone.

you want me to give him a jingle?

tell him to plug the phone into the computer and mount it as a hard drive....

open windows explorer

find the music you want to copy....click and drag it to this folder on teh android

E:\media\audio\Music

where E = the drive letter for the android device. in windows exlorer it should say removalbe disc

done
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Rollings wrote:
    OMG....it's Eyed!

:(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Here we go again.

This year, I bought him three sweaters.

Ta-dah.

Done.

Ugh. Now I just watched the Wishlist preparty video and there I am, drunkenly shrieking about how he bought me the ticket to fly to Wisconsin.

Here we go again.

I saw you on it!! Was very exciting!! :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Rollings wrote:
    OMG....it's Eyed!

:(

+1

:cry:

I shall send unlost a wolverine for christmas in his honor...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    norm wrote:

sweater-black-lg.jpg

Stone!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.