Options

This All Encompassing Trip - The Book *Back in stock*

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Received my copy today. Thanks Jason! :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    buy.... this.... book
  • Options
    Just finished this book last night, can't say enough great things about it....

For me personally, I feel like I know Jason and Newfie Joe personally even though I've never met him. The book starts as pretty much a journal of traveling to see PJ but turns into so much more. I never expected the countless stories that focused more on getting by with the help of friends, the love story, or any of the other surprises contained in this book.

I was actually pretty bummed when I finished it because the ride contained in it's pages is a CRAZY one where you feel like you're traveling beside all of the various people Jason comes in contact with. Was really hoping there would be a 2008 edition/part 2 but haven't found anything about it...

Jason abosolutely out did himself with this book; and I think anyone who's traveled to see the band would truly enjoy this book. Such an remarkably fun and amazing story, I really hope you all check it out!

Thanks Jason!
    and love, what a different life had I not had this love with you.
  • Options
    JP Lakers FanJP Lakers Fan Posts: 243
    edited February 2011
    I'm really taking my time to read it since I don't want to finish the ride too fast. This book induce you to travel and do what you like the most. I just enjoyed every chapter so far and want to recommend every Pearl Jam fan to buy this book. It's a must read for all of us.
    Post edited by JP Lakers Fan on
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    Just started reading this last week and I can't put it down. It really makes me wish I had the $$ to take a leave from work and travel the world to see my fav band. For now, I'll just have to live vicariously through Jason and the rest of the traveling crew...
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Bump
  • Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    Great work Jason, the book is amazing! I do like how in the trailer I'm either half asleep in the back of the van or making a complete ass of myself ("I'm going to Disneyland!!!"). I'd say you captured me in a nutshell there lol.

Yes that was all the footage I have of you haha.

Unlike me, who you probably have plenty of footage of but Im only swearing or talking about kangaroos.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,116
    I've just finished this book, definitely worth a read for any PJ fan :) (made me really long to travel though :oops: :) )
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    Chazz wrote:
    I've just finished this book, definitely worth a read for any PJ fan :) (made me really long to travel though :oops: :) )
    :)
  • Options
    Chazz wrote:
    :)

finished it back in january around the time that 10c were starting to talk about the weekend. lets just say ive been on edge ever since, waitigng for word of a something to let me go book a plane ticket and start travel plans
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208
    Thanks for all the comments guys. The feedback has been overwhelming, keep them coming.
    Also, feel free to write a review of the book on amazon as well. That can help spread the word.

Here is the link to the US amazon listing:
    http://www.amazon.com/Encompassing-Chas ... 540&sr=1-4

And for those who haven't ordered the book yet, I'm doing a $2 discount for the next 2 weeks on my website. So get your order in before Feb 14.

http://www.thisallencompassingtrip.com/ ... rder-book/

Jason
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    Jason rocks!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Jason rocks!

No, YOU rock!
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Listening to the show with Jason from December and was wondering if there was any chance that the 10c would start selling these?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    Just purchased this book today. Anxiously waiting for it to get here. Can't wait.

Love the video/trailer for it Jason.....
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    Guys, I'm running out of books in my US inventory and will probably be out of stock in the US in the next day or so. I also have $2 discount sale running til the end of tomorrow (mon Feb 14). So if you're thinking about ordering, you should get on it now. Here's the link again for the book.

http://www.thisallencompassingtrip.com/
  • Options
    Guys, I've only got 5 books left in my US stock (US/Canada orders). Help me get rid of them tonight!

Jason
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    Guys, I've only got 5 books left in my US stock (US/Canada orders). Help me get rid of them tonight!

Jason

I hope you were able to get them all out!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I'm officially SOLD OUT of books in the US!
    However, my shipper has a couple extras that can be sent out today if needed. So this is YOUR LAST CHANCE for US/Canada orders. Get your orders in before 12PM EASTERN/9AM PACIFIC TIME TODAY!

Jason
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    However, my shipper has a couple extras that can be sent out today if needed. So this is YOUR LAST CHANCE for US/Canada orders. Get your orders in before 12PM EASTERN/9AM PACIFIC TIME TODAY!

Jason

Yay!!!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    So now I need to get an autograph!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    pjbiz wrote:

Jason
    Hey Jason. I ordered a copy yesterday to Israel. Just wondering what the time frame for shipping should be?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    pjbiz wrote:

Jason
    Hey Jason. I ordered a copy yesterday to Israel. Just wondering what the time frame for shipping should be?

It might get there by the end of the week. If not, early next week.
    Thanks Jason
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,266
    Dang, any left?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I tend to read this before I go to sleep, the number of dreams I have about going to PJ shows at the moment is phenomenal!
  • Options
    Just ordered. Congrats on selling out your US stock, I'd still much rather give you a couple extra bucks for shipping from the UK instead of giving it to Amazon.
  • Options
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Dang, any left?

I still have books in the UK, so I'm only shipping orders from there now. Shipping will be more expensive obviously.

But you can also get it at
    Amazon US
    http://www.amazon.com/Encompassing-Chas ... 540&sr=1-4

Amazon Canada
    http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/0578068 ... d_i=915398

Thanks
    Jason